Thanks

Question How does one go about safely not getting caught for an extended period?

In all my time cheating, I tend to get a main banned every 1-3 months.

What is a sure fire way to avoid detection?

Discuss.

inb4don'thack

P.s. I'm a middle-aged software engineer/developer. So don't be afraid to get technical.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by squirt_ View Post
    In all my time cheating, I tend to get a main banned every 1-3 months.

What is a sure fire way to avoid detection?

Discuss.

inb4don'thack

P.s. I'm a middle-aged software engineer/developer. So don't be afraid to get technical.

How did you use the Hack ?

Can you tell me so i can help ?
    DragonNestSEA-PowerLeveling1-40-FOR-800Gold
    No Copycats allowed Here ! GTFO of this website =.=

"Im not Selfish .. Im just simply not STUPID."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Dont use it in town, in party, nest or anything in public, you will be easily reported.
    Dont use it to finish dungeons fast, coz GM's can easily spot you if you finish the dungeons so quickly.
    As much as possible just use it for farming RC without finshing dungeons, in that way, GM's cant spot you
    [IMG]https://i472.photobucke*****m/albums/rr85/lezteremo/Syaoran_sig2.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i472.photobucke*****m/albums/rr85/lezteremo/ban2.png[/IMG]

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lugratnia View Post
    How did you use the Hack ?

Can you tell me so i can help ?
    I haven't used any DN hacks yet. In the past I've hacked Runescape, Fiesta, Neopets (flash games), and others. I mostly use memory editors (similar to Cheat Engine) or programs/scripts I make myself. I don't really trust other peoples' programs, even if they pass a virus scan.

Quote Originally Posted by lezterRNB View Post
    Dont use it in town, in party, nest or anything in public, you will be easily reported.
    Dont use it to finish dungeons fast, coz GM's can easily spot you if you finish the dungeons so quickly.
    As much as possible just use it for farming RC without finshing dungeons, in that way, GM's cant spot you
    Good info.

But can I get banned by Hack Shield detecting something? Or does HS detection only get me temp kicked?

Also, how does HS look for things? Is it only checking for DLL injection and specific running executables?

Thanks again for the info!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lezterRNB View Post
    Why not finish the DUNGEON??
    I Boosted my KALI and Alchemist(MultiClient Using TELEPORT) until level50 and still not banned ^^

Just run in dungeons that can be finished FAST w/out TELE hack ( Level10-16 RAP Level16-24 DTMI Level24-32 DMS Level32-40 GCD(GDC some might say) and upon reaching Level40 its easy to find a booster (So your only goal is to reach level40 then you can stop using trainers ^^)

Oh and lastly its better to use MERC/SM class to boost LOWBIES coz they have dash and is acceptable to finish a dungeon run within a short time

Oh and reports wont affect you if they didnt get a chance to take a screenshot of you or video doing something iLLEGAL ^_^

I use it in town to go to merchants faster(only in towns w/out teleGUARDS)

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by squirt_ View Post
    I haven't used any DN hacks yet. In the past I've hacked Runescape, Fiesta, Neopets (flash games), and others. I mostly use memory editors (similar to Cheat Engine) or programs/scripts I make myself. I don't really trust other peoples' programs, even if they pass a virus scan.

Good info.

But can I get banned by Hack Shield detecting something? Or does HS detection only get me temp kicked?

Also, how does HS look for things? Is it only checking for DLL injection and specific running executables?

Thanks again for the info!
    Refer to my reply as my GUIDE to u ^_^
    Last edited by lugratnia; 04-21-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    DragonNestSEA-PowerLeveling1-40-FOR-800Gold
    No Copycats allowed Here ! GTFO of this website =.=

"Im not Selfish .. Im just simply not STUPID."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Banned? Dude.. Find the bypass for the Hack Shield.. I've using it since forever.
    Or just suspend HS. The hackshield finds any inconsistency outside the game. Not In game. But sometimes teleport hax do make inconsistency outside the game as well and you'll find yourself disconnected for no reason. Often for me, yeah!

Uhmm.. Don't you dare use it in party with strangers. Don't you dare use it with your jealousy friend. Don't. Just don't.

But one thing weird is, DN managers rarely ban people. What have you done !?