UFC 159 Jon Jones, Chael Sonnen, Michael Bisping and Alan Belcher Media Call Fireworks (Audio) | MMAWeekly.com

GO TO 18:00

/AHSU

You all need br translation

English:
“Look, here’s the reality with Anderson. I stomped that guy, and you can pick up his little arm as many times as you want and call him the winner, but the fact is I whipped his ass for 30 minutes. He got to jump on me for less than 30 seconds. He never knocked me down. I fell down. They say Anderson’s the best pound-for-pound. He’s not the best round-for-round,” said Sonnen during a media conference call on Monday.
“I have three 10-8 rounds my entire career. I’ve fought 49 men. Three rounds of my whole life are 10-8. That’s gymnastics’ equivalent to a perfect 10. It doesn’t happen in this sport. I doubt anyone on this call even has a 10-8 round (Jon Jones, Michael Bisping, and Alan Belcher were also on the call). I have three of them. They’re all against Anderson Silva. So, if you think Jon and Anderson are even close, I will run through Jon because I ran through Anderson,” said Sonnen.

@I Am The BigNose @BACKD00R