Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    about death/afterlife.

if you die you'll be remain dead until God resurrect your body and ever single dead human, to begin the Judgment day.
    Were people will go to hell or heaven depends on what everyone was doing at their living days on earth, (good or evil).
    Solid approach to life. everyone thank and rep him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The chance of a parallel universe is extremely small. So much time with so many small chances occurring repeatedly. One could say it is 'impossible'. Look into string theory if you want to learn more. I personally think of the universe as a organism. I am no expert but I understand.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Well, consider it like this. The only possible explanation for the Big Bang Theory is if another universe leached it's energy into a newly formed universe at a tremendous rate. The sudden flow of energy would ultimate cause an explosion out of nothing, if you will. A dying universe may suck back into itself at the ending stages and create a paradox leech into a new universe, causing everything involved to be compressed into a single point and then expand into everything as would be known. Nothing could ever survive that.
    Okay, I see. But then the question is where did the universe that leached its energy come from?
    And you can ask that question over an over again without getting a definitive answer of where everything came from. Correct?
    Because once you found out where we came from you want to know where what created us came from and so on and so on. It's just an infinite cycle.
    So is it possible at our point in time without technology to create a paradox between universes?
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    Okay, I see. But then the question is where did the universe that leached its energy come from?
    And you can ask that question over an over again without getting a definitive answer of where everything came from. Correct?
    Because once you found out where we came from you want to know where what created us came from and so on and so on. It's just an infinite cycle.
    So is it possible at our point in time without technology to create a paradox between universes?
    We can not purposely induce one, no. We do not have the ability to generate enough of that type of energy in this day and age. As for where that universe came from, it came from another universe. Think of it as a never ending ladder. It's almost impossible to comprehend because humans are conditioned to believe that everything has a beginning, and an end, mainly due to our birth and death cycle. This however, is definitely not the case, as nothing can possibly come, from nothing. If there was nothing, there is no possible way for there to all of a sudden be something, so if something had always been there, then that is the something that explains all of the possibilities of, well, everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You're asking the wrong question. We already know anything is possible. Everything comes from extremely minuscule chances. Technically we didn't 'come from' anything because exactly nothing made us. Think of it as void. There is only energy. Energy is always there. The true question would be what is energy and how did it come into being?
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

We can not purposely induce one, no. We do not have the ability to generate enough of that type of energy in this day and age. As for where that universe came from, it came from another universe. Think of it as a never ending ladder. It's almost impossible to comprehend because humans are conditioned to believe that everything has a beginning, and an end, mainly due to our birth and death cycle. This however, is definitely not the case, as nothing can possibly come, from nothing. If there was nothing, there is no possible way for there to all of a sudden be something, so if something had always been there, then that is the something that explains all of the possibilities of, well, everything.
    Okay, that makes sense now thank you.
    So with a paradox one could travel to an alternate universe where there is an alternate version of themselves and planet earth if the Many Universe Interpretation is indeed correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    You're asking the wrong question. We already know anything is possible. Everything comes from extremely minuscule chances. Technically we didn't 'come from' anything because exactly nothing made us. Think of it as void. There is only energy. Energy is always there. The true question would be what is energy and how did it come into being?
    I see..
    Last edited by UnlogicalSloth; 04-25-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks
    So with a paradox one could travel to an alternate universe where there is an alternate version of themselves and planet earth if the Many Universe Interpretation is indeed correct?

I see..
    It's possible, but highly improbable. If there are infinite universe's, then there are infinite possibilities as to what each universe would hold. In one universe the entire idea of physics could be completely backwards, in another everything could be exactly the same as our universe, except Jupiter and Earth switched places, or water is highly toxic, etc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

UnlogicalSloth (04-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

It's possible, but highly improbable. If there are infinite universe's, then there are infinite possibilities as to what each universe would hold. In one universe the entire idea of physics could be completely backwards, in another everything could be exactly the same as our universe, except Jupiter and Earth switched places, or water is highly toxic, etc.
    Well, you cleared up a lot for me man. I really appreciate you're help and you answered all my questions with easy to understand answers and explained it in depth. Thanks mate !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I see..
    If another universe did exist, think about all the 'time' that has gone by since the creation of said universe. Now think about all the events that occurred in this span of time since the creation. Now continue to think about all the chances that other events may occur in place of our 'original' events. For example, the chance of the Milky Way's creation. There is that chance that it would have never happened. The universe as we know it is the bi-product of infinite chances with infinite outcomes, in a energy-filled void. I personally regard a parallel universe where we exist as impossible per se, because of the vast amount of these infinite chances that have infinite outcomes. However, this is based on my understanding of the universe which is actually lacking, just like all other human beings.
    Last edited by Snowkip; 04-25-2013 at 10:19 PM.
    The One and Only...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12