Battlefield Bad Company 2 Injector

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
You didn't add an attachment.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
You didn't add an attachment.
lol sorry added!
Quote Originally Posted by -*Koki-* View Post
lol sorry added!
Attachment downloading still does not work for me, so I can't check the file.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


Attachment downloading still does not work for me, so I can't check the file.
lol i guess its problem from yours?
So...where is the injector?
Approved. Some attachments are downloadable, which is good.
Copy-paste injector source?
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
Copy-paste injector source?
What? explain plz
Its clear to get I think
Its copy and pasted code that you do not understand
Until you learn to code and understand it I would suggest you do not released leeched code.
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
Its clear to get I think
Its copy and pasted code that you do not understand
Until you learn to code and understand it I would suggest you do not released leeched code.
oh okay let's see Search Koki's Injector see in crossfire section i have made 9 Diffrent injectors , my source i dont need you to tell me that.
i have been doing this beford you where Borned. Stop Hating. Not only Injectors i have been doing hacks also Something not sure you might understand in C++
Quote Originally Posted by -*Koki-* View Post
oh okay let's see Search Koki's Injector see in crossfire section i have made 9 Diffrent injectors , my source i dont need you to tell me that.
i have been doing this beford you where Borned. Stop Hating. Not only Injectors i have been doing hacks also Something not sure you might understand in C++
huh before I was born? you seems to be don't know even what VB.NET means
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
huh before I was born? you seems to be don't know even what VB.NET means
i got only 1 word to tell you , Haters Gonna Hate.
Nice but why not just use winject? Is this undetected or something?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us