Thread: AMV's?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

AMV's?

[YOUTUBE]M7CPI8cljKM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Pb1rUR5l2Ts[/YOUTUBE]

If you enjoy Anime and you think any of my video's are good please subscribe and shit, it makes me happy. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Zi2N2owtnig&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Zi2N2owtnig&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

try using something like this to study(i don't mean use techno)Its got rock at the end so try that 2.
    oh BTW watch that in HQ, it sucks otherwise.
    -.- goes in anime section, but heres some tips:

make it longer
    If you want add more animes
    Your second vid was more cordinated, but can never stress enough, cordinate with the music, do your best at that.
    And pick your music wisely, slipknot is not gonna go well with hello kitty, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I prefer Not to overuse effects...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.- take advice when you get it.

That vid is probally 10 times better than yours, and here is why: it has more(significantly) more cordination to the music, the effects make sense with the music(and they are pretty good), its longer, but the change in music makes it interesting, the THEME of the music is used as long as with the words with cordination.

now im not putting your work down, im saying you should LEARN from others. Effects are something that are a tedious thing to use, but also have very rewarding outcomes if used right.