Thread: Anonymous

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Anonymous

I'm sorry,

I do not want to be an emperor. That is not my business. I do not want to rule or conquer anyone. I shall like to help everyone if possible. Jew, Gentile, Black man, White. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each others happiness, not by each others misery. We do not hate or dispise one another. This world has room for everyone and the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has posioned mens souls. Has barricaded the world with hate. It has stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, in which we shut ourselves in. Machines that give us abundance, has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think to much and feel to little. We have more the machinery, thus in need of humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life would be violent and all will be lost. The airplane and the radio have brought us together. The very nature of these simple inventions cries out for the goodness in men. Cries out for universal brotherhood, the unity of us all. Millions of men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. For those who hear me, do not despair. The misery that is upon us is but the passing of greed. The bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators will die, and the power they took from the people will be returned to the people. So long as men die, liberty will never perish. Soldiers, don:t give yourselve to brutes. Men who despise you and slave you. Men who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think, and what to feel. Who drill you, diet you, treat you like kettle, use you as cannon fire. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men. Machine men with machine minds, and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not kettle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don't hate. Only the unloved hate. The unloved and unnatural hate. Soldiers, don't fight for slavery, fight for liberty. In the seventieth chapter of St. Luke, it is written, "The Kingdom Of God Is In Man." Not one man or a group of men, but in all men. In you! You the people have the power. The power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this live free and beautiful. To make this life a wonderful adventure. In the name of democracy, let us use that power. Let us all unite. Let us fight for a better world. A decent world. That will give men a chance to work, give you a future, and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. They lie, they do not fulfill that promise, they never will. They free themselves at the cost of enslaving the people. Now let us fight, to fulfill that promise. Let us fight, to free the world. To do away with national barriers. To do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason. A world were science and progress lead to all men's happiness. Soldiers, in the name of democracy, let us all unite!
    [COLOR="Silver"]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Charlie Chaplin, nice speech.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Nobody have time fo that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    WORTH POSTING?
    SERIOUSLY?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Meh. If those people (referring to the actual hackers) would actually look for what they talk about, they would realize it's impossible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is from the movie The Great Dictator.

OP is a fag lord.