Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Ripping off their shirt and groping them works as well.
    Well the reason I said that is when I was in 10th grade there was this kid Juan that used to act like a bad ass constantly.
    He used to tell people he was in the Latin Kings, and his brother is this big drug dealer blah,blah.
    I was in English class and Juan kept throwing shit at the back of my head,
    well after about the 4th or 5th time getting beaned by random objects, I jumped out of my seat and smashed him in the grill with my English book.
    (Irony that a spic gets blasted by an English book )

But yeah, I dropped the book and wailed on him until some teachers came in and broke it up.
    After that all kinds of people that barely gave me the time of day wanted to be my friend.
    Had bitches all over the dick too. Sometimes random acts of violence works in your favor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Well the reason I said that is when I was in 10th grade there was this kid Juan that used to act like a bad ass constantly.
    He used to tell people he was in the Latin Kings, and his brother is this big drug dealer blah,blah.
    well after about the 4th or 5th time getting beaned by random objects, I jumped out of my seat and smashed him in the grill with my English book.

But yeah, I dropped the book and wailed on him until some teachers came in and broke it up.
    After that all kinds of people that barely gave me the time of day wanted to be my friend.
    Had bitches all over the dick too. Sometimes random acts of violence works in your favor.
    Random acts of violence always work in my favor. Like in my Sophomore year of High School, there was this douche and his posse of hoes that always fucked with me. I called him out in the hallway after class, and starting chewing him out basically telling him how much of a worthless piece of shit he was, and he sucker-punches me in the gut. I fake doubling-over because the hit didn't do much damage, he leans down to rage at me some more, and I land an upper-cut right to his jaw. The bitch falls over backward and hits his skull flat on the tile floor. He keeps yelling at me telling me how I'm a bitch, but you could obviously see he was fighting back tears. Kid never fucked with me again, nor did anyone else. Was the best shit to happen the entire year.
    Last edited by Aborted; 04-30-2013 at 01:12 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Ohh NO!
    [img]https://thechive.files.*********.com/2012/04/friendzone-11.jpg?w=500&h=452[/img]
    Last edited by CheapShizz; 04-30-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Random acts of violence always work in my favor. Like in my Sophomore year of High School, there was this douche and his posse of hoes that always fucked with me. I called him out in the hallway after class, and starting chewing him out basically telling him how much of a worthless piece of shit he was, and he sucker-punches me in the gut. I fake doubling-over because the hit didn't do much damage, he leans down to rage at me some more, and I land an upper-cut right to his jaw. The bitch falls over backward and hits his skull flat on the tile floor. He keeps yelling at me telling me how I'm a bitch, but you could obviously see he was fighting back tears. Kid never fucked with me again, nor did anyone else. Was the best shit to happen the entire year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I remember 2 years ago, this fat white boy tried to beat me up (to look badass in front of all his friends). So he pushes me into the lockers, and proceeds to attack me, yet when he came forward, I grabbed him and repeatedly punched him in the stomach/chest, and then kneed him in the balls and he fell to the ground. He's a loser in school now (hardly anyone knows him)...I'm a closefriend with like half of the school football team.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Reverse twinkie
    I'm quite a twinkie, yellow on the outside (appearance) and white on the inside (personality).

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Well I took Flengo's advice and attempting to ignore her for one day...really isn't helping. Makes me feel like crap especially since she isn't texting me.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Asian with a white guys personality?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme_XB View Post
    Asian with a white guys personality?
    Yeah man when I was in elementary school I hung out with like everyone. Middle School I hung out with Asians and Whites/Blacks (seperately), since people love to hang out in their little cliques. Lets just say I enjoyed talkin to the Whites/Blacks about random shit and life than Asians about classes...and so slowly I started to be more like Whites/Blacks than an Asian.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    So your an Asian? What about below the belt... Are you black?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I remember that place. That placey place...

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

A job well done, mate!

"It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme_XB View Post
    So your an Asian? What about below the belt... Are you black?
    Don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    I remember that place. That placey place...

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

A job well done, mate!
    The place that I'm currently stuck in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well, I can't just advise you to tell her straight up. It's easier said than done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

Don't know.

The place that I'm currently stuck in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well, I can't just advise you to tell her straight up. It's easier said than done.
    Don't think asking her straight up would help because she kinda likes a LOT of guys and just sees me as a nice guy. I'm just something she can lean on when she has problems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    In that case, I would try and get to know other people. Maybe you will find somebody just as appealing, but this time, you won't get friend-zoned.

Don't think asking her straight up would help because she kinda likes a LOT of guys and just sees me as a nice guy. I'm just something she can lean on when she has problems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    In that case, I would try and get to know other people. Maybe you will find somebody just as appealing, but this time, you won't get friend-zoned.
    Lol you tell me the next time I find a hot metal-loving (though I don't like metal myself) gamer girl that isn't a dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

It's the only thing you haven't tried yet.. Just sitting around is getting you where exactly?

"You may delay, but time will not." ~Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well, I do not prefer that type of music, and at my school, the "gamer girls" are the emo, fat bums that sit outside of the cafeteria on the ground, doing stupid stuff that will get them nowhere in life. Maybe your school is different. Anyways, we all have a different "type", I guess.

Lol you tell me the next time I find a hot metal-loving (though I don't like metal myself) gamer girl that isn't a dick.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast