Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Need a good account!

So now that I'm coming back to AVA I need a good account, I have like ~$50 to spend.

Legit offers only please, I will go first if you are trusted or we can use a middle man.

I have a decent account right now which is Master Sergeant 3rd class with Para, XM8, Mk3, DSR, TPG, Mac10, Sw1911, Carpio, and modus.

I don't care about temp items, I'm mainly looking for perm good AP guns that are actually good, not just cosmetic like alligator or g3 nero which actually suck lol...

Thanks
    Alligator is actually really good although I find ak47 predator the best ap rifle. (FG42 has shit moveshot)
    Succesful deals with: kingofproz, tuga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    G36 Alligator, FG42, AK47 Predator and Remington 870 Blue Skull are the only capsules that are actually better than the shop weapons.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
    G36 Alligator, FG42, AK47 Predator and Remington 870 Blue Skull are the only capsules that are actually better than the shop weapons.
    What about the Seroja ?
    Join the anti beggers group now!

www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post

What about the Seroja ?
    Seroja is good, but those/shop weapons weapons simply outgun it.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3LL3X View Post
    So now that I'm coming back to AVA I need a good account, I have like ~$50 to spend.

Legit offers only please, I will go first if you are trusted or we can use a middle man.

I have a decent account right now which is Master Sergeant 3rd class with Para, XM8, Mk3, DSR, TPG, Mac10, Sw1911, Carpio, and modus.

I don't care about temp items, I'm mainly looking for perm good AP guns that are actually good, not just cosmetic like alligator or g3 nero which actually suck lol...
    Skype ????????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I have duckie account have 200 k + Nick name change item will you buy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Make an offer with your account and I will PM you my skype, just tell me what guns it has.

And it doesn't matter is ak predator, blue skull, etc are better than their shop counterparts because they still suck for even semi-competitive play.

Thanks
    Make an offer with your account and I will PM you my skype, just tell me what guns it has.

And it doesn't matter is ak predator, blue skull, etc are better than their shop counterparts because they still suck for even semi-competitive play.
    Who uses capsule weapons @scrims? Lol. Btw, those are the best weapons in the game. I find blue skull and predator the most OP weapons in the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by iRedemption View Post
    Who uses capsule weapons @scrims? Lol. Btw, those are the best weapons in the game. I find blue skull and predator the most OP weapons in the game.
    Blue skull is worthless past ~5 meters and predator has shit rate of fire and recoil control. You're just under the impression that they're good because they're rare.

ON TOPIC STOP WITH TEH SPAM IM TRYING TO BUY AN ACCOUNT NOT HAVE A DISCUSSION HERE.

Thanks
    Blue skull is worthless past ~5 meters and predator has shit rate of fire and recoil control. You're just under the impression that they're good because they're rare.

ON TOPIC STOP WITH TEH SPAM IM TRYING TO BUY AN ACCOUNT NOT HAVE A DISCUSSION HERE.
    Blue skull has the most range of any shotgun. It's OHK rate is 100% under 10m. Predator has like almost no recoil and it's OH HS rate is like 95%. Do your research.