Thread: Le Bot 7.2

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @JamesRo can you update your bot so when it kills a monster it automatically goes to the next one without taking 3 seconds

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

@JamesRo can you make it so it uses the skill again exactly when the cool down is done

@ qsxfthnko5 @ JDOG KINGZ @ Josh Tourangeau @ joshmary @ joshmary100@gmail.com

@ JDOG_KINGZ/BEST RAPPER EVER @ jdog kingz @ JDOG KINGZ @ joshmary/////Best Youtuber Ever

@jdog ------------------------------------------------------------------@JDOGKINGZ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ^ No, I can't. I would need to re-code a big part of the bot to make it work properly and I sincerely don't feel like doing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    BTW, any more suggestions? I'll add the Blood Titan Token bot, but I'll need more stuff...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Now it switches maps correctly.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Well, that would involve extracting the SWF and then decompilling it, but you can take a look at my Bot Framework(it's quite old, but that's what I used to make LE Bot. You can find it on the internet).
    sooo uh, where on the internet do I find it? I googled jamesro bot framework but I just found a comment you said on another mpgh bot so yea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast893 View Post
    sooo uh, where on the internet do I find it? I googled jamesro bot framework but I just found a comment you said on another mpgh bot so yea.
    I dunno if it's still on the 'net, you can ask @zerobrium, I think he still has it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    BTW, any more suggestions? I'll add the Blood Titan Token bot, but I'll need more stuff...
    what about vayle,s quests in Necropolis
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Daggers (id: 2181)
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Shade Blade (id: 2182)
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Broadsword (id: 2183)
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Scythe (id: 2184)
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Mace (id: 2185)
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Bow (id: 2186)
    also can you add the rest of Artix,s Necropolis quest like these ones
    Finding Fragments with Blinding Daggers (id: 2175)
    Finding Fragments with Blinding Broadsword (id: 2178)
    Finding Fragments with Blinding Scythe (id: 2177)
    and how about a 2nd dark spirt orbs bot where it does the dark spirit orbs quest (id: 2065)

@ JDOG_KINGZ/BEST RAPPER EVER @ jdog kingz @ JDOG KINGZ @ joshmary/////Best Youtuber Ever

@jdog ------------------------------------------------------------------@JDOGKINGZ

Thanks
    I dunno if it's still on the 'net, you can ask @zerobrium, I think he still has it.
    I have a modified version of it, just some small stuff. He can download it off my trainer tutorials on how to make bots @DaBeast893

Thanks
    is a auto turn-in quests bot possible with this? can anybody help me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Okay, I will update it =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Would it be possible to add (a) toggle button(s) to control what the bot turns off in the AQW options menu when you start a bot?

Of course the default values you've set are the best options, but there are some exceptions (only one I can think of that's personally affected me).

I sometimes sit and watch my bot while I chat with friends ect. and it turns off my PMs when I'm talking to people, that can make them a bit suspicious without a decent cover story or just an "oops turned off PM accidentally".

One more thing, unrelated to the above, when you Click "Stop" on one of your bots it almost always teleports you away from where you are towards a door/entrance, a lot of people notice this in public rooms, which is why I just log out instead of stopping the bot in a public room. I think it would be more convenient if it just turned the bot off but left you where you are. Maybe add a toggle button for this also (I realize that some bots might make use of this feature to function correctly, probably most useful when using an AoE class. Maybe add this to what the "[ ] Private rooms" does)? If possible and/or practical that is.

Small things aside, great work, and -Thank you-

TL-DR? More toggle button functions would be nice (in my opinion).
    Last edited by Syleta; 05-07-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by karl1357 View Post
    is a auto turn-in quests bot possible with this? can anybody help me.
    There is no exact bot for it but if you go into bot manager and just add the quest id and activate it then it will automaticly accept and turn in that quest

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Okay I just realised that I was asking for the wrong thing, the reason I wanted to know how the bots were written was to be able to make it attack one monster until it got the quest item and then move on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Syleta View Post
    Would it be possible to add (a) toggle button(s) to control what the bot turns off in the AQW options menu when you start a bot?

Of course the default values you've set are the best options, but there are some exceptions (only one I can think of that's personally affected me).

I sometimes sit and watch my bot while I chat with friends ect. and it turns off my PMs when I'm talking to people, that can make them a bit suspicious without a decent cover story or just an "oops turned off PM accidentally".

One more thing, unrelated to the above, when you Click "Stop" on one of your bots it almost always teleports you away from where you are towards a door/entrance, a lot of people notice this in public rooms, which is why I just log out instead of stopping the bot in a public room. I think it would be more convenient if it just turned the bot off but left you where you are. Maybe add a toggle button for this also (I realize that some bots might make use of this feature to function correctly, probably most useful when using an AoE class. Maybe add this to what the "[ ] Private rooms" does)? If possible and/or practical that is.

Small things aside, great work, and -Thank you-

TL-DR? More toggle button functions would be nice (in my opinion).
    I cant do it because if you don't teleport back to the room, you'll keep being attacked and this will usually cause som bugs...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post

what about vayle,s quests in Necropolis
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Daggers (id: 2181)
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Shade Blade (id: 2182)
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Broadsword (id: 2183)
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Scythe (id: 2184)
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Mace (id: 2185)
    Pinpoint the Pieces with Necrotic Bow (id: 2186)
    also can you add the rest of Artix,s Necropolis quest like these ones
    Finding Fragments with Blinding Daggers (id: 2175)
    Finding Fragments with Blinding Broadsword (id: 2178)
    Finding Fragments with Blinding Scythe (id: 2177)
    and how about a 2nd dark spirt orbs bot where it does the dark spirit orbs quest (id: 2065)
    @JamesRo can you add this in 7.3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I cant do it because if you don't teleport back to the room, you'll keep being attacked and this will usually cause som bugs...
    Can you at least remove the teleport to door part of the Mana Golem bot when you leave Gilead? That quest takes a long time in private rooms and if you go public for the Mana Golem you also go public in Gilead. Once you have the 5 Charged mana you very obviously teleport to the door before leaving. It shouldn't be too bad to remove the teleport function there because there's only one monster and you only leave when it's dead.

I was just in Gilead-1 and there was people in the boss room just standing around, possibly recording video for all I know.
    Last edited by Syleta; 05-07-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Syleta View Post
    Can you at least remove the teleport to door part of the Mana Golem bot when you leave Gilead? That quest takes a long time in private rooms and if you go public for the Mana Golem you also go public in Gilead. Once you have the 5 Charged mana you very obviously teleport to the door before leaving. It shouldn't be too bad to remove the teleport function there because there's only one monster and you only leave when it's dead.

I was just in Gilead-1 and there was people in the boss room just standing around, possibly recording video for all I know.
    As I said before, removing the "teleporting" will cause bugs, the number of monsters in the room doesn't matter.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast