Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Certain AP and/or Euro Cap Guns

Looking for an account with certain guns I'm in need to acquire, whether it's separate(must have at least 3 of Euro Caps or 2 of AP Caps guns) or together.

Euro Cap Guns - Snow Leopard, Hawkeye, Firefox, Raffin, or Mjollnir

AP Cap Guns - Silver Arrow, FG42, Alligator, or Predator

Though, I kinda need the price for whatever the account you guys have if any of these guns are within your account. And the rank I'm really in need for is MSG(Master Sergeant Gunnery, Bright Blue Rank) or higher with no Exp Farm, Euro Hacked/Added, and Gun Added. S/D doesn't matter as much for me since I can catch up by any means. So, basically it has to be a legitimate account.

Trade is possible, but I don't have much, just couple of AP Standard guns, few Euro Standard Guns, and a Mosin Nagant and Deagle permanent from Vasily Package, ranked MSG1 with S/D of 1.970, Win/Loss Ratio 308/258. Very little of Euros left along with BP. Account has been remained unban and not suspended since with IJJI in 2010. Screenshot will be taken if needed for proof on your request.

OMM will be required for involvement of AP Cap Guns and possibly with Euro Cap Guns. Price Tag Currency in USD recommended, Euro is optional.
    Last edited by xxFreedomxx; 05-05-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by xxFreedomxx View Post
    Looking for an account with certain guns I'm in need to acquire, whether it's separate(must have at least 3 of Euro Caps or 2 of AP Caps guns) or together.

Though, I kinda need the price for whatever the account you guys have if any of these guns are within your account. And the rank I'm really in need for is MSG(Master Sergeant Gunnery, Bright Blue Rank) or higher with no Exp Farm, Euro Hacked/Added, and Gun Added. S/D doesn't matter as much for me since I can catch up by any means. So, basically it has to be a legitimate account.

Trade is possible, but I don't have much, just couple of AP Standard guns, few Euro Standard Guns, and a Mosin Nagant and Deagle permanent from Vasily Package, ranked MSG1 with S/D of 1.970, Win/Loss Ratio 308/258. Very little of Euros left along with BP. Account has been remained unban and not suspended since with IJJI in 2010. Screenshot will be taken if needed for proof on your request.

OMM will be required for involvement of AP Cap Guns and possibly with Euro Cap Guns. Price Tag Currency in USD recommended, Euro is optional.
    Payment method and how much is available?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    add me skype i have everything you want papatrexas spiros

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

Payment method and how much is available?
    Paypal is better for me to pay, I dunno anything else to pay with. And what do you mean by how much is available?

Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    add me skype i have everything you want papatrexas spiros
    Well, PM me if you can for your skype name and I'll try to get it.

Also, everyone, this is going have to be on hold, due to the fact that I was suppose to get paid today from being owed by friends, but was moved until tomorrow to get full money and I probably have a good total amount of more than $50, depends really. I guarantee that I get more than $50, but I'm on quite a budget for an account. If possible that if that I am unable to get something from where I get to pay on my budget, then I can just get a small amount of weaponry than what I am looking for exactly.
    Last edited by xxFreedomxx; 05-05-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Paypal is better for me to pay, I dunno anything else to pay with. And what do you mean by how much is available?

Also, everyone, this is going have to be on hold, due to the fact that I was suppose to get paid today from being owed by friends, but was moved until tomorrow to get full money and I probably have a good total amount of more than $50, depends really. I guarantee that I get more than $50, but I'm on quite a budget for an account. If possible that if that I am unable to get something from where I get to pay on my budget, then I can just get a small amount of weaponry than what I am looking for exactly.
    Like how much you wanting to spend but I've got a nice captain acc with gator and winchester, add my skype: laneoo8959

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well, like I said from the beginning, kinda need the price for whatever the account you guys have if any of these guns are within your account, whether it's just 1 gun I'm after or 2. Though, for that Gator and Winchester, sounds like a high value on those. Does that Capt account of yours also come with anything else other than those two, I don't mind if it comes with Standard weapons.

My skype: der34per

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Well, like I said from the beginning, kinda need the price for whatever the account you guys have if any of these guns are within your account, whether it's just 1 gun I'm after or 2. Though, for that Gator and Winchester, sounds like a high value on those. Does that Capt account of yours also come with anything else other than those two, I don't mind if it comes with Standard weapons.

My skype: der34per
    Comes with shitloads of stuff, lots more than that, its all legit and all too, i'll add you and we can talk about it there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    my skype name is papatrexas spiros i cant pm you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Sorry Skottos if I didn't add you to my Skype list, but I already gotten from someone first already.

The deal is fully completed and I request that this thread to be locked completely. I vouch AtlantaFalcons for a great trade!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Sorry Skottos if I didn't add you to my Skype list, but I already gotten from someone first already.

The deal is fully completed and I request that this thread to be locked completely. I vouch AtlantaFalcons for a great trade!
    @NormenJaydenFBI @BACKD00R @Flengo