Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

HELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)

Last edited by Obama; 08-23-2009 at 03:19 PM. Reason: error code guide was added

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

!~_Creedy_~! (07-28-2009),3004161 (08-02-2009),aamalo (08-14-2009),akila111 (07-22-2009),Ali (08-05-2009),Amaurys-RD (08-13-2009),AuraHacker (08-02-2009),cahackerishere (08-04-2009),cash001 (11-01-2009),CiAo! (08-01-2009),clashbanger101 (08-14-2009),Derek (07-20-2009),[MPGH]Disturbed (07-19-2009),EricochO (08-17-2009),isaiash22 (09-18-2009),Jalbert15 (08-18-2009),JIGS4W (08-21-2009),Ltlouis (07-29-2009),marky901076 (08-12-2009),mxshwarz (07-18-2009),NOOB (06-21-2011),p3erf80g4949 (09-13-2009),Pancholandia (07-19-2009),phucu (08-02-2009),Pixie (08-08-2009),richardaml (08-11-2009),Rocco (08-10-2009),shawnyboi15 (08-21-2009),simon133 (08-15-2009),sweenyrich (08-12-2009),tony3465 (08-15-2009),Truly Free (07-21-2009),vojtex (08-03-2009),wegfawerg (08-13-2009),wetrichard (07-22-2009),whitten (07-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by FiinalFanty View Post
    Hello, This is FiinalFanty. I have no idea how to hack but i really do want to know how. So if you can show me a simple youtube video or give me really easy instructions how. (youtube video would be better) Can you please please help me. All i want it Aimbot, and chams. Sending pictures would be great too

Your problem: Dont know how to hack but really want to know.
    Operating system: XP
    The hack:None
    screen shot(optional):None
    Any more information you can give:Hello, I have no idea how to hack but i really do want to know how. So if you can show me a simple youtube video or give me really easy instruction. (youtube video would be better) Can you please please help me. All i want it Aimbot, and chams. (Sending pictures would be great too
    My advice to you is to be independent. Noone is going to hold your hand with this. You must find out on your own. I will be here if you need help with anything, I just want you to make an effort first.

Note:As far as aimbot goes, It will be extremely hard to find one. It is VIP.

I will tell you this. Download a program called winrar. Most hacks released here are in that format. That is the first step. After that, most post instructions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    yeah obama is back

woot woot now ill start posting again

obama is da best

Thanks
    Your problem: CA Closes without any errors (Crash?)
    Operating system: XP SP3
    The hack:Kizz Hacks
    screen shot(optional):None Availible
    Any more information you can give: Hey, just posting because I just started to have this problem with the hack, I don't know whats going on because it worked this moring and now it's likes to crash my game DURING a game. It happens frequently and I have only had it happen when I am playing Spy Hunt with walls turned on, everything else is off. If this is a simple problem then sorry for bugging everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Okay here is my problemo
    Operating sysytem: XP
    The hack: Bypass and speed hack
    screen shot: none
    link on where i got: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...speedhack.html

on the step where it says
    set the speed to 1.5 or any speed lower than 1.5 but greater then 1 (don't mess with sleeptime... i'm still trying to figure out what that is...)
    • press OK
    idk where that is cant figure it out

plz help

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Derick View Post
    Your problem: CA Closes without any errors (Crash?)
    Operating system: XP SP3
    The hack:Kizz Hacks
    screen shot(optional):None Availible
    Any more information you can give: Hey, just posting because I just started to have this problem with the hack, I don't know whats going on because it worked this moring and now it's likes to crash my game DURING a game. It happens frequently and I have only had it happen when I am playing Spy Hunt with walls turned on, everything else is off. If this is a simple problem then sorry for bugging everyone.
    yea i tried to and none of htem were even working
    Last edited by Obama; 07-27-2009 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

help

my problem: no hacks work,its not that it dc's, i dont see it even working
    operating system: windows xp professional sp pack 3
    the hack: kizz hack, drgn hack, any chams

well i inject normally and everything goes will but when i press the hotkeys, nothing happens, like nothing was even injected.

i would really appreciate it if someone may help me. Thank You

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Well, i went back and searched. But couldnt find one that include the download link for chams. Well i found one but it only have the PerX. doesnt have the other 2 file required for chams. The d3d9.dll and the other one i forgot the name.
    So can any1 plz link me to the page for the download and the guide.
    Thanks !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    drgns hackpack dont work for some reason. i was using a few min ago

Thanks

Hack issues

Your problem: D/C seconds after game start!
    Operating system(xp or vista): Vista 32 bit
    The hack:[a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/65893-working-chams-7-16-09-a.html"]Click Here[/a][/URL]
    Screen Shot(optional):[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Any more information you can give:

Okay, the hack works. I have established this.
    I have removed the CAV & Banner from CA root folder.
    Tried to run in compatability mode. This did not work at all. CA would not start.

I have taken a screenshot to show that it does work. The problem I am having is that once I enter a game I have about 10 seconds of play time then CA crashes.

I re-named the TNT.dll to msn.dll.
    I run everything as admin.

Should i try to re-install CA? I have a slow internet connection (50 kb/s) so this option I have left to last.

I have tried other hacks with no luck also.
    I have injected many times to the Engine.exe so I am thinking that I have corrupted it somehow. Honestly I have no idea on what is happening.

Also I extracted the 3 files (perx.exe, d3d9.dll & TNT.dll) to a location. I ran the process of the hack & it worked then crashed. When I went back to the folder containing the files there were an additional 2 files added since running the game. These are (MAIN.txt & Main_log.txt). Within the file MAIN.txt the word (HOOL) is repeated 3 times. Within Main_log.txt the sentance ( FIX D3D Star......) is repeated 6 times. To me this means the created hack is writing to text file every time I run it but I have no idea what these mean.
    I have attached screenshots.

If I have left out any info I will post.

Any help on why this is happening or a fix would be great. Thank you in advance.

10Toe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 10Toe View Post
    The hack:[a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/65893-working-chams-7-16-09-a.html"]Click Here[/a][/URL]

Tried to run in compatability mode. This did not work at all. CA would not start.

I have taken a screenshot to show that it does work. The problem I am having is that once I enter a game I have about 10 seconds of play time then CA crashes.

Should i try to re-install CA? I have a slow internet connection (50 kb/s) so this option I have left to last.

I have injected many times to the Engine.exe so I am thinking that I have corrupted it somehow. Honestly I have no idea on what is happening.

Also I extracted the 3 files (perx.exe, d3d9.dll & TNT.dll) to a location. I ran the process of the hack & it worked then crashed. When I went back to the folder containing the files there were an additional 2 files added since running the game. These are (MAIN.txt & Main_log.txt). Within the file MAIN.txt the word (HOOL) is repeated 3 times. Within Main_log.txt the sentance ( FIX D3D Star......) is repeated 6 times. To me this means the created hack is writing to text file every time I run it but I have no idea what these mean.

Any help on why this is happening or a fix would be great. Thank you in advance.

10Toe

dude i did this one and teh same thing happened to me
    however my computer was then hacked and some1 was moving my mouse 4 me and i couldnt anything so i just shut my computer down
    im serious too

Quote Originally Posted by cheeserules View Post
    my problem: no hacks work,its not that it dc's, i dont see it even working
    operating system: windows xp professional sp pack 3
    the hack: kizz hack, drgn hack, any chams

well i inject normally and everything goes will but when i press the hotkeys, nothing happens, like nothing was even injected.

i would really appreciate it if someone may help me. Thank You
    i have teh same problem
    Last edited by Obama; 07-27-2009 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Toe View Post

10Toe
    This goes for Neon As Well.

First off, chams DO NOT WORK WELL, you can try all you want, it will not work. If you want to use chams, I suggest playing a couple of games without chams, then playing a game with chams, then turn them off BEFORE the game ends, so that they don't D/C you. Going to the modification/shop with chams on will also D/C you.

What I would recomend for chams also is Kizz, Just be carful, because he has been banned, and I don't he he can support you anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Derick View Post
    This goes for Neon As Well.

First off, chams DO NOT WORK WELL, you can try all you want, it will not work. If you want to use chams, I suggest playing a couple of games without chams, then playing a game with chams, then turn them off BEFORE the game ends, so that they don't D/C you. Going to the modification/shop with chams on will also D/C you.

What I would recomend for chams also is Kizz, Just be carful, because he has been banned, and I don't he he can support you anymore.
    allright thanks hey read my new thread post thing under combat arms hacks plz
    see wahat u can do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hack: Lolz2much
    System: XP

How do you use the Rank Hack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hjytmow View Post
    Hack: Lolz2much
    System: XP

How do you use the Rank Hack?
    Sorry, more info

Thanks
    Problem: I've been using Kizz hacks for a while... but for some reason I feel there is some sort of "virus" on it...
    My computer has been acting up lately. My mouse is like "possessed"... It does random clicking, and sometimes when I'm in game, I just waste all my damn bullets!

In addition, when I'm off combat arms, my mouse still bugs out... say I try to refresh by right clicking... I have to click like 10 times to respond... or I like highlight a whole page, and I cant' get rid of it...
    So, members of MPGH, is this a virus?
    Or is something else wrong...
    Also, McAfee is on. Before, I couldn't scan, but now it can scan. I just did a full scan, and it turns out nothing is on my computer.

Operating System: XP SP3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by VanityJeff View Post
    Problem: I've been using Kizz hacks for a while... but for some reason I feel there is some sort of "virus" on it...
    My computer has been acting up lately. My mouse is like "possessed"... It does random clicking, and sometimes when I'm in game, I just waste all my damn bullets!

In addition, when I'm off combat arms, my mouse still bugs out... say I try to refresh by right clicking... I have to click like 10 times to respond... or I like highlight a whole page, and I cant' get rid of it...
    So, members of MPGH, is this a virus?
    Or is something else wrong...
    Also, McAfee is on. Before, I couldn't scan, but now it can scan. I just did a full scan, and it turns out nothing is on my computer.

Operating System: XP SP3.
    Any unusually processes using alot of memory?
    You should delete kizz hacks and see if theres a change.

Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast