Thread: players PRM'ing

Thanks

players PRM'ing

Is it possible to read the players positions just with RPM from the process? (like the A2/dayz has the players/objects struct containing XYZ/heading, safe and simple)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hey you read my leeched tutorial

I don't think its possible with Battlefield 2, even if it is it would mean an entirely different way of doing so.

Thanks
    It should be, we just need to find a way how its placed in the memory. I've found local player XYZ but can find the others still.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by tutturuu~ View Post
    It should be, we just need to find a way how its placed in the memory. I've found local player XYZ but can find the others still.
    That's because the local player is constantly displayed on the map. I'm not familiar with BF2 but do they have a radar, portable or something? You would only get the find the values if the player is displayed in the radar, IF this is even possible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RE4CTIVE View Post
    That's because the local player is constantly displayed on the map. I'm not familiar with BF2 but do they have a radar, portable or something? You would only get the find the values if the player is displayed in the radar, IF this is even possible.
    Oh sure it is possible. Every player is constantly drawing in d3d at least or tracks somewhere else, thats just basics for any game. I've also found some sort of structure: at 07B6A077 instruction in EDX register there is an address of local player, then +40 bytes 2nd player and some bytes after that 3rd player, didnt test it with more players though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RE4CTIVE View Post
    I'm not familiar with BF2
    Are you familiar with debugging and memory at all?
    Also i didnt read that copypasted tutorial and i used radars a year before this tutorial is even appeared.
    The only reason this thread is here is i dont have enough time for research and the game is really old so someone may just share some info about it.

tl;dr: dont reply if you're not into all this advanced stuff with memory.
    Last edited by tutturuu~; 05-30-2013 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by tutturuu~ View Post
    Oh sure it is possible. Every player is constantly drawing in d3d at least or tracks somewhere else, thats just basics for any game. I've also found some sort of structure: at 07B6A077 instruction in EDX register there is an address of local player, then +40 bytes 2nd player and some bytes after that 3rd player, didnt test it with more players though.

Are you familiar with debugging and memory at all?
    Also i didnt read that copypasted tutorial and i used radars a year before this tutorial is even appeared.
    The only reason this thread is here is i dont have enough time for research and the game is really old so someone may just share some info about it.

tl;dr: dont reply if you're not into all this advanced stuff with memory.
    I was giving you my opinion. I'm not great with memory editing but I know my fair share. If you haven't noticed I'm the only one that's replied so you might want to accept and at least acknowledge what I put forward.