Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Games are getting better and better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Yeah, let's go ahead and spend 50$ on a singleplayer game. How about you torrent it for 0$? @Ecstasy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Agreed with Psych, whoever pays for single-player games with no replay value is a fruit.
    OK have fun waiting weeks for that buggy half-working crack to come out! Hahaha. Oh and while you're complaining about having to pay why don't you just go back to forking out your mum's money to corporations like EA. 4A Games well deserve my $50.
    Last edited by Snowkip; 05-14-2013 at 07:18 PM.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    OK have fun waiting weeks for that buggy half-working crack to come out! Hahaha. Oh and while you're complaining about having to pay why don't you just go back to forking out your mum's money to corporations like EA. 4A Games well deserve my $50.
    Not all of them are buggy - they're just fine. You're paying 50 bucks for a game that has no replay value, no multiplayer, and nothing else that deserves 50$. So after you conquer the SP, wtf are you gonna do? Replay it?

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Not all of them are buggy - they're just fine. You're paying 50 bucks for a game that has no replay value, no multiplayer, and nothing else that deserves 50$. So after you conquer the SP, wtf are you gonna do? Replay it?
    After I beat the game I will stop playing it, duh. What do you think I don't have any other games and I have nothing else to do with my time? Do you intentionally post stupid shit lol? I know I intentionally post inflammatory/antagonizing shit, seems like you do the same with just stupid shit. Serious.
    The game itself is worth $50 in a lot of peoples opinions. Kid, you must also think a game like Doom was never worth paying for too, huh? Just because it's a single player game doesn't make it bad. Still a great game, and I don't rush through SP like some people I play it every so often when I get bored of MP games. I also make my own money, so I don't care if I'm spending it on good SP game I've been waiting for a while to come out, and I sure as hell don't want to wait unnecessary weeks for a half-ass cracked version that has no guarantee. Most cracks crash, have parts missing, shit like that. Plus I think the developers earned the money, it's a great game and they're not conforming to corporations like EA to make a shitty MP-only game that tricks people into spending more and more money on "premium", or shit like that.
    Last edited by Snowkip; 05-14-2013 at 08:17 PM.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    After I beat the game I will stop playing it, duh. What do you think I don't have any other games and I have nothing else to do with my time? Do you intentionally post stupid shit lol? I know I intentionally post inflammatory/antagonizing shit, seems like you do the same with just stupid shit. Serious.
    The game itself is worth $50 in a lot of peoples opinions. Kid, you must also think a game like Doom was never worth paying for too, huh? Just because it's a single player game doesn't make it bad. Still a great game, and I don't rush through SP like some people I play it every so often when I get bored of MP games. I also make my own money, so I don't care if I'm spending it on good SP game I've been waiting for a while to come out, and I sure as hell don't want to wait unnecessary weeks for a half-ass cracked version that has no guarantee. Most cracks crash, have parts missing, shit like that. Plus I think the developers earned the money, it's a great game and they're not conforming to corporations like EA to make a shitty MP-only game that tricks people into spending more and more money on "premium", or shit like that.
    tl;dr

First of all, stop with the 'kid' shit. Does calling someone a kid make you older? Does it make you a more respectable user? No, it doesn't. Makes you look like a foreign prick.

Secondly, saying my post was 'stupid' when it was my opinion was pretty stupid. Not my fault that you're some ****** who thinks 'the developers deserve the money'. Please, you think we give a shit? You must have been raised in a home where a bowl of rice was something you should savor. Fucking quit with your shit.

You just proved my point even more. After you beat the game you're not going to play it. So you're spending $50 for around.. 3-10 hours (in all) of your time to beat a SINGLEPLAYER game? Jesus you're the most ignorant fuck I know on this forum, and you reply to try and antagonize people WITH your ignorance even though you're constantly contradicting yourself.

Yeah man, have fun with your $50 game. I'll go ahead and go torrent it for the same features except the benefits of torrenting is I'm not paying $50.

https://thepiratebay.sx/search/Last%2...20Light/0/99/0

Wow, already lots of leaks. Have fun you foreign cunt!
    Last edited by Psychotic; 05-14-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Deflorate. (05-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

tl;dr

First of all, stop with the 'kid' shit. Does calling someone a kid make you older? Does it make you a more respectable user? No, it doesn't. Makes you look like a foreign prick.

Secondly, saying my post was 'stupid' when it was my opinion was pretty stupid. Not my fault that you're some ****** who thinks 'the developers deserve the money'. Please, you think we give a shit? You must have been raised in a home where a bowl of rice was something you should savor. Fucking quit with your shit.

You just proved my point even more. After you beat the game you're not going to play it. So you're spending $50 for around.. 3-10 hours (in all) of your time to beat a SINGLEPLAYER game? Jesus you're the most ignorant fuck I know on this forum, and you reply to try and antagonize people WITH your ignorance even though you're constantly contradicting yourself.

Yeah man, have fun with your $50 game. I'll go ahead and go torrent it for the same features except the benefits of torrenting is I'm not paying $50.

The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient bittorrent site

Wow, already lots of leaks. Have fun you foreign cunt!
    You're such a little bitch
    I'm calling you a kid because you're calling me out for buying a game, and acting like $50 is a huge sum of money... Don't know what your problem is but it's obvious you have one, lol. I'm from the USA btw, so don't know what you're going on about with this foreign shit. I just put Ukraine because it's funny to see people actually try to bring that into shit. For example calling someone a kid makes you look foreign? Wow, great logic there buddy. I don't like pirating games and I never have because I love video game developers and I like paying them what they deserve. Sorry you decide to rage me for that... Get a life kid and leave me alone haha.
    Last edited by Snowkip; 05-14-2013 at 08:37 PM.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    Yeah, let's go ahead and spend 50$ on a singleplayer game. How about you torrent it for 0$? @Ecstasy
    Agreed with Psych, whoever pays for single-player games with no replay value is a fruit.
    Apparently great minds think alike,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Apparently great minds think alike,
    Let's not even begin to mention the fact that the realism mode, which the devs called the true experience, is preorder only or $5 after launch. I will never support shitty business practices like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Let's not even begin to mention the fact that the realism mode, which the devs called the true experience, is preorder only or $5 after launch. I will never support shitty business practices like that.
    Yea, that pissed me off too...

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

wtf am i saying... i shoulda pirated that shit
    hahaha damn
    oh well it's only $50
    The One and Only...

Thanks

I completely agree. It's a swing for more money, which is fucking terrible. They'd rather line their pockets than deliver a game worth the money being spent. I think they spent more time on Metro designing the concept art than driving the storyline. The first one was a lot of fun, but this newer one is meh in comparison from what I've seen on the trailers. Torrenting time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I completely agree. It's a swing for more money, which is fucking terrible. They'd rather line their pockets than deliver a game worth the money being spent. I think they spent more time on Metro designing the concept art than driving the storyline. The first one was a lot of fun, but this newer one is meh in comparison from what I've seen on the trailers. Torrenting time.
    I think the game is great, and I don't know why they made ranger a $5 dlc... I think they're just trying to get more pre-orders and shit, you can't really blame them, look what EA does with BF3... premium and shit like that
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    Yea, that pissed me off too...

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

wtf am i saying... i shoulda pirated that shit
    hahaha damn
    oh well it's only $50
    So now you're agreeing? God, you're a fucked up 'kid'.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I got a well paying job, fuck me right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

“Game makers and publishers now live in a world where offering game content as a pre-order exclusive is a requirement by retail, and Ranger Mode seemed like the best choice since it was a mode for hardcore fans who would most likely pre-order the game, or purchase it at launch in any case,” he says. “We rejected requests to make story content or additional missions exclusive. We also rejected requests to make this a timed exclusive.”

live in a world where offering game content as a pre-order exclusive is a requirement by retail

offering game content as a pre-order exclusive is a requirement

I hate it when shitty new-gen developers try to establish trends and then cover up these bad practices by saying, "but other people do it too." Fuck, I'm not even going to torrent it because I'd rather just waste my bandwidth watching Venture Bros. episodes than play what isn't my kind of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I got a well paying job, fuck me right?
    Why not buy multiple, well-reviewed or interesting games from the last year in gaming at that price?
    Last edited by Paladin; 05-14-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I completely agree.. Just wait 2 months and it will be on sale on steam for 50% off like all steam games :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast