Thanks

FIFA 13 Game Timer

Hi.

Since release, I was adding on my hack and now it has tons of options. From simple stuff to physics. But one thing eludes me. The game timer. For example stop it or just finish the game in a second.

I found some stuff, but lots of it doesn't work properly (timer is always 0:00, but time still flows) or it crashes.

I was wondering would anybody help me with this? FIFA 13 demo download is small. Or if that is not a option, give me a few pointers where to look.

Thanks.

Thanks
    dont quite understand why you would hack a shitty game like that, which would make the game even less fun to play XD

anyways, I guess you've already tried this but have you found the value of the timer, get the static adress (pointer) and just freeze that?

Thanks
    Well, it's just a project. And since I like playing FIFA, I went on and hacked it over time... And when I am playing be-a-pro and trainer takes you out you must wait for game to end... Anyway, it is weird that I didn't manage to find the timer.

There is a value. But if you freeze is it doesn't do anything. I searched from there mostly and found that stuff I said (timer stays at 0:00, but time still flows).

I believe there is somewhere a mov command with reg+XX that controls the REAL time. But can't find it...
    Last edited by malloc84; 05-17-2013 at 04:02 AM.

Thanks
    Are you talking about on-line play? If so, then the timer is probably server-sided.

Thanks
    Úp phụ nè................. nhớ úp lại nha pro, cám ơn hehehehehheeh.........
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Liên kết: