Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

So you took one small part of my rebuttal and thought the argument was now based upon grammar. I was just giving a counterpoint to your post (saying you can type sarcastically). Then you tried to undermine my counterpoint by trying ridicule my choice of vocabulary (which isn't even good). Please continue with embarrassing yourself.
    You act as if I give a fuck about how anyone from this retarded forum views me. I'm not an attention-whoring little 10 year old using this forum like fucking Twitter or someone like you that needs to be seen as superior to others due to a lack of self esteem. You're not perfect and neither am I, so just shut the fuck up for once.
    I think that you might have to take another taste. A little bit of Hell this time.

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Every company ever is all about money, including Sony. Also, it seems Microsoft is going for an Entertainment System rather than a console. All you guys love to bash on it due to all the TV and Sports features, which are actually rather intriguing. If those features were included on any other device such as a TV, you'd be praying at the altar of the manufacturer. One isn't a console anymore, it's an Entertainment System. Yet you people are still stuck on judging it based upon straight console characteristics, of which it still isn't that bad. The baseline gaming stats itself are actually rather akin to that of the leaked PS4 stats. So I can't see any argument other than the restrictions, of which I agree are bullshit. Though my main point is all this PS4 Fan-boy worship, Xbox bashing based upon actually good features that are "outside the realm of gaming".

you are kidding right? please tell me you are.. Xbox was meant for gaming.. not for a fucking entertainment system... if you want shit for that, then by a google T.v or some shit.. I know I buy a console for gaming.. not for watching t.v and stupid shit like that. just saying man..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Actually learnt is the proper past tense for every single country outside of North America but your too ignorant to fucking realise that.
    They're both accepted, and one isn't more proper than the other.
    I believe learnt is the older term, but it got phased out in places like Britain over the years.
    It's still used of course and considered a word, it's just not as common as learned.
    You're right though there are many places outside of the U.S. that still prefer to use "learnt" so this kid is a shitnugget.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

They're both accepted, and one isn't more proper than the other.
    I believe learnt is the older term, but it got phased out in places like Britain over the years.
    It's still used of course and considered a word, it's just not as common as learned.
    You're right though there are many places outside of the U.S. that still prefer to use "learnt" so this kid is a shitnugget.
    I'm a "shitnugget" because I have not heard learnt used in a very long time, so it sounds weird, and I didn't think it was a word? Yeah that makes complete sense. Fuck off and mind your own motherfucking business, cunt.
    I think that you might have to take another taste. A little bit of Hell this time.

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

you are kidding right? please tell me you are.. Xbox was meant for gaming.. not for a fucking entertainment system... if you want shit for that, then by a google T.v or some shit.. I know I buy a console for gaming.. not for watching t.v and stupid shit like that. just saying man..
    ​Just because it was originally meant to be a console doesn't mean it can't change. All consoles are shit anyway compared to PC.

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    I'm a "shitnugget" because I have not heard learnt used in a very long time, so it sounds weird, and I didn't think it was a word? Yeah that makes complete sense. Fuck off and mind your own motherfucking business, cunt.
    You mad kid?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Just because it was originally meant to be a console doesn't mean it can't change. All consoles are shit anyway compared to PC.
    PC isn't a console...
    PC is meant for a lot of shit besides gamging, as in a console is only meant FOR gaming.. >.< im getting tired of repeating myself :/
    why by a ONE if you can buy something cheaper that does the same thing and probably even better..

Tbh.. people are getting lazy.. voice activation? hand movements to move shit on a screen, yeah its cool.. but what happen to a remote or controller? shits gonna end up like Wall-E and only fat people will live on this earth and have moving chairs and shit brought to them by robots. its gonna happen :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dude, step away from the monitor before your head explodes with rage.

[IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/gifs/tumblr_m5wkh0fvXt1qlut3no1_500.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    You act as if I give a fuck about how anyone from this retarded forum views me. I'm not an attention-whoring little 10 year old using this forum like fucking Twitter or someone like you that needs to be seen as superior to others due to a lack of self esteem. You're not perfect and neither am I, so just shut the fuck up for once.
    Pfft, Doc is in no way acting "superior". You are the only one here acting like a little fucking 10 year old child, running out of excuses and henceforth attacking his grammar when he was using it as such in the correct light. You're a pathetic little drone, now go back to sucking your mother's tit like a good boy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Pfft, Doc is in no way acting "superior". You are the only one here acting like a little fucking 10 year old child, running out of excuses and henceforth attacking his grammar when he was using it as such in the correct light. You're a pathetic little drone, now go back to sucking your mother's tit like a good boy.
    IDGAF what anyone thinks, as I've said before, so your name-calling and shit means nothing. Go back to your hole and stay the fuck out of this.

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    IDGAF what anyone thinks, as I've said before, so your name-calling and shit means nothing. Go back to your hole and stay the fuck out of this.
    I dare say I have seem to of rustled your Jimmies. The hypocrisy of this post is simply humorous. Oh, I am sorry, THAT MEANS FUNNY.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Mr.Seyeko (05-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

I dare say I have seem to of rustled your Jimmies. The hypocrisy of this post is simply humorous. Oh, I am sorry, THAT MEANS FUNNY.
    DAUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

You seem to mistake me cussing at you for my jimmies being rustled. The hypocrisy is absent in my post.

Edit: To rephrase: I don't care what anyone thinks of me at all, so why are you even name-calling and stuff like that? It's pointless, so just leave.
    Last edited by DisturbedJr Backup; 05-25-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You seem to mistake me cussing at you for my jimmies being rustled. The hypocrisy is absent in my post.

Edit: To rephrase: I don't care what anyone thinks of me at all, so why are you even name-calling and stuff like that? It's pointless, so just leave.
    I think you should stop, you seem pretty upset, just step away from the computer for a bit?

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

I think you should stop, you seem pretty upset, just step away from the computer for a bit?
    Ha. Me, upset about things idiotic no-life people on a forum say to/about me? Nope. Just sitting here laughing my ass off at their ignorance.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

[img]https://i.qmeme/3p11ng.jpg[mg]
    You can use memes? You must be so cool.

Disturbed - The Game

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast