Thread: I BLAME ISLAM

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post

I suggest you go back and read some of @Ethereal posts.

Because he seems to understand the situation more than you do.
    Though I do believe there are good Muslims, I still also believe that the Quran promotes intolerance to other systems of belief and culture.
    Same goes with violence, it's one of the reasons I am no longer a Christian because the Bible does the same thing.
    Mainly the OT was laden with the real nasty stuff, The NT had a much better message.
    The NT predates Islam by about 600-700 years, yet there seems to be more of a message of peace there opposed to it's predecessor.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

I said that I wanna be hitler on zionists and not jews nor christians , big difference.
    tfw he means it
    You're going to hell.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 4444you View Post
    Guys this is enough , let's stop doing that , I only warned and warning people again who aren't Muslim if you don't become Muslim you will remember this day and regret and ask yourself that why didn't you become Muslim , I won't fight with you to make you become Muslim you choose what you want but you will be punished by Allah in a Judgement Day ..
    I'd rather be in hell with just about everyone once they find out god is a egotistical maniac.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

ITT: Religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    With all due respect, why do you keep attacking Islam instead of America that has invaded Iraq? or Israel that killed a lot of innocent people in Ghaza and still is, even if Hamas attacked first, Ghaza isn't related to Hamas in anyway..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ISLAMS FOR QUIRS
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

And If you don't understand learn more about Islam before talking about it with this type ..
    "
    Guys , I've warned you to become Muslims before it's too late , then I did my job , but you should remember this day when I warned you all who aren't on Islam ."

says the kid trying to CONVERT people on a game hacking forum

Quote Originally Posted by Maroon5. View Post

I've just don't want to involved . and you quote me .
    then don't post redundant shit

All I want from you to remember that day when I warned you to become Muslim .

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Insulting someone with this rude type is forbidden in Islam , I know what Muslims do , they are rude , but the problem is in Muslims not the Islam ..
    I don't give a shit what's forbidden in islam. He's a dumb cocksucker. Hence his cocksucker title.

You had some good points.

Pointing out to "Leaders allow violent groups that terrorize innocent people" you had me dying like really.
    "their leaders allow"

abundant al-qaeda presence in afghanistan and the pakistani government aiding the taliban presence in pakistan has you "dying"? neat! Not to mention the thousands of members in other islamic nations. When you have a group that kills people operating within a countries borders and the government not doing jack shit then they are allowing that group to carry out attacks.

Do leaders of Islam nation actually do that?
    actually yes, islamic leaders do.

If we Muslims do support any kind of violence then we would had war with Israel and any other country we feel threatened by longtime ago.
    Did I say all muslims are violent? No. You should learn some more english so you can understand if you want to debate islam in english.
    Last edited by Austin; 05-23-2013 at 09:19 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ITT: Muslins going allahllahllahllahllahu ackbar cant her youuuuu

AITT: No true scottsmans.

Tell me more about how we dont know Islam when you guys continue to live in blissful ignorance to the attrocities that have happened in the past millenia or so all in the name of your Allah. How we should enlighten ourselves and not trust American media when you solely listen to Islamic media. Tell me more about how you guys are a peaceful bunch where sheiks and other Islamic fogureheads continue to condone rape, torture, stoning and honor killings in every country they step foot in. Tell me more how you are a tolerant bunch when every Islamic community in non Islamic countries try to impose their religion and assimilate on the non-Islamic communities. And how the moment anti-Islamic sentiment makes its way to the media, your people feel the need cause an international riot, destrpying public pro perty, causing violence in the streets of peaceful cities, harming innocent civilians in the process. Oh and my favourite part, tell me more about how glorious Islamic countries are at the forefront of economic development and human rights. I only need to take one step into your countries before I know im in a shithole.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Paladin (05-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​That makes absolutely no difference. There is no rationalization for saying you want to become Hitler.
    Zionists are fucking retard killers . palm face

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

Zionists are fucking retard killers . palm face
    Muslims are fucking retard killers. palm face
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    and then there is someone who post thread aboout Islam in peace... please go kill yourself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    ITT: Muslins going allahllahllahllahllahu ackbar cant her youuuuu

AITT: No true scottsmans.

Tell me more about how we dont know Islam when you guys continue to live in blissful ignorance to the attrocities that have happened in the past millenia or so all in the name of your Allah. How we should enlighten ourselves and not trust American media when you solely listen to Islamic media. Tell me more about how you guys are a peaceful bunch where sheiks and other Islamic fogureheads continue to condone rape, torture, stoning and honor killings in every country they step foot in. Tell me more how you are a tolerant bunch when every Islamic community in non Islamic countries try to impose their religion and assimilate on the non-Islamic communities. And how the moment anti-Islamic sentiment makes its way to the media, your people feel the need cause an international riot, destrpying public pro perty, causing violence in the streets of peaceful cities, harming innocent civilians in the process. Oh and my favourite part, tell me more about how glorious Islamic countries are at the forefront of economic development and human rights. I only need to take one step into your countries before I know im in a shithole.

Well said, and I've spent time in some of those countries and life is totally different to what most Westerners(cliché term- -sorry!) know and grow up with. I do support Palestine though as extreme Zionism is worse than any religion.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

-Lame (05-25-2013),Shadeyz346 (05-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Guys this is enough , let's stop doing that , I only warned and warning people again who aren't Muslim if you don't become Muslim you will remember this day and regret and ask yourself that why didn't you become Muslim , I won't fight with you to make you become Muslim you choose what you want but you will be punished by Allah in a Judgement Day ..
    It's a great fucking world when a religion uses similar tactics to those old chain messages that say "send this to 20 people in an hour or you get brutally killed".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    And so do I @ OP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    /Request moving this thread to Islam vs western world.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    He killed a soldier... and that soldier probably killed another Muslim somewhere ... HE DESERVED IT.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    He killed a soldier... and that soldier probably killed another Muslim somewhere ... HE DESERVED IT.
    ​Wouldn't that in turn mean that he deserves to die too? An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast