Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

No but u say u didnt steel oil so u hav 2 proov it 2 us that u didnt XD Dont u kno how burdn of proof wurks?
    He's such a cutey. He doesn't realize that a very small percentage of foreign oil comes here from the Middle East,
    and it sure as fuck doesn't come from Iraq, more like Saudi Arabia. Not to mention the refining process.
    That's it, our guys had time to fight a war and rebuild their decrepit oil refineries so we could ninja their oil.
    Shit tons of beheading videos and other Allahu Akbar related footage, but of course no footage of oil jacking.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    sigh... another one of these threads...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Calum98 (05-26-2013)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Got any proof that we stole oil? You're asking me to get real,
    so now I'll ask you to do the same and provide an unbiased source that the United States government is responsible for stealing oil from Iraq.
    I can't prove it because I simply can't, but others can prove it and have proven it probably idk.
    there is a lot of areas in Iraq that got no power lines or clean water duo to the fact that the country is kinda poor, why is it poor since it have a lot of oil? doesn't make sense! someone is stealing something to prevent this progress and evolution.

and about getting rid of an evil and dictator regime, Why is the Syrian regime still up for this moment killing people? although he used chemical weapons several times which you guys said that its a red line ><
    no Oil in Syria >>> they can go to hell .
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I can't prove it because I simply can't, but others can prove it and have proven it probably idk.
    there is a lot of areas in Iraq that got no power lines or clean water duo to the fact that the country is kinda poor, why is it poor since it have a lot of oil? doesn't make sense! someone is stealing something to prevent this progress and evolution.

and about getting rid of an evil and dictator regime, Why is the Syrian regime still up for this moment killing people? although he used chemical weapons several times which you guys said that its a red line ><
    You have no proof of something that you claim, but you think that maybe someone somewhere might have proof but you're not sure. But you'll just continue to say that it is a fact. Do you realise how dumb that is?

Syria has no oil? Are you fucking kidding me? Syria is the only major oil provider in the East Mediterranean. It has over 2 and half billion barrels of oil reserve. But there mustn't be any oil in Syia because there are no US troops there, right?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Ok, so basically that's an argument lost for you right there. You can't prove what I asked you to prove, moving on.
    Syria does have oil and plenty of it. We are not intervening in that conflict mainly because there is no international consensus.
    Why not bring up the fact that China and Russia are dead set against us intervening? Wait, let me guess you didn't know about that.
    See that's where the problem lies when you jump on your soap box and talk shit. You don't know the facts.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Ok, so basically that's an argument lost for you right there. You can't prove what I asked you to prove, moving on.
    Syria does have oil and plenty of it. We are not intervening in that conflict mainly because there is no international consensus.
    Why not bring up the fact that China and Russia are dead set against us intervening? Wait, let me guess you didn't know about that.
    See that's where the problem lies when you jump on your soap box and talk shit. You don't know the facts.
    its Like China and Russia got the guts to go into a war with USA.
    and no, compared to Iraq, Syria got nothing.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Have you guys passed the cultural studies? I recommend u guys talk about something u know,damn;seeing ur posts makes me feel like throwing up

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

You have no proof of something that you claim, but you think that maybe someone somewhere might have proof but you're not sure. But you'll just continue to say that it is a fact. Do you realise how dumb that is?

Syria has no oil? Are you fucking kidding me? Syria is the only major oil provider in the East Mediterranean. It has over 2 and half billion barrels of oil reserve. But there mustn't be any oil in Syia because there are no US troops there, right?
    Syria is producing 400k barrels a day while Iraq does 3,4m !
    3,4m barrels and they live in a shit hole, Its just like the agreement between Israel and Egypt about selling gas for almost free -.-

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    its Like China and Russia got the guts to go into a war with USA.
    and no, compared to Iraq, Syria got nothing.
    It wasn't meant just for the U.S. it was meant for any country that intervened.
    Russia and China are Syria's allies, yet they don't want anyone to go in there and help them.
    Do you still think that's guts?

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    Have you guys passed the cultural studies? I recommend u guys talk about something u know,damn;seeing ur posts makes me feel like throwing up
    >Makes vague derogatory statement
    >Doesn't elaborate one bit

gg

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (05-26-2013),Youtro (05-26-2013)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

It wasn't meant just for the U.S. it was meant for any country that intervened.
    Russia and China are Syria's allies, yet they don't want anyone to go in there and help them.
    Do you still think that's guts?
    One more thing, the Arab countries all prepared to send troops and fire arms from their own countries to Syria to support the rebels, but these cowards still waiting for USA permission, which has not been given yet, you don't have to send your "troops" in there, just let the others pass in.
    Russia already helping the regime with soldiers and guns, hezbollah just showed up in the battlefield too,

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    One more thing, the Arab countries all prepared to send troops and fire arms from their own countries to Syria to support the rebels, but these cowards still waiting for USA permission, which has not been given yet, you don't have to send your "troops" in there, just let the others pass in.
    Russia already helping the regime with soldiers and guns, hezbollah just showed up in the battlefield too,
    Dude where the hell do you get your information from, that's not even close to the truth.
    U.S. providing Syrian rebels $123 million more in aid - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

Why would we give Syrian rebels 123 million dollars worth of non lethal aide just to block aid like you're saying.
    We can't send arms because of an embargo and we would be violating international law.
    If anything it's the Bashar supporters that block arms from getting into the rebels not us.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-26-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks
    >Makes vague derogatory statement
    >Doesn't elaborate one bit

gg
    actually i have saw some of ur posts be4 and i think you'e arabian guy living in US right?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Dude where the hell do you get your information from, that's not even close to the truth.
    U.S. providing Syrian rebels $123 million more in aid - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

Why would we give Syrian rebels 123 million dollars worth of non lethal aide just to block aid like you're saying.
    We can't send arms because of an embargo and we would be violating international law.
    If anything it's the Bashar supporters that block arms from getting into the rebels not us.
    best way to defense is offence, isn't it?
    50 million dollars fire arms would be more than enough to end this bloodshed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    best way to defense is offence, isn't it?
    50 million dollars fire arms would be more than enough to end this bloodshed.
    Forgive me for not following you here. If you're saying we should give 50 mill in firearms I already explained why we can't.
    We can send Syrian rebels defensive, food, and medical aid. What we can't do is send them arms, because it breaks international law due to the embargo.
    If we were to send them arms, then we would have to deal with Syria's allies which we already have a shaky relationship with.
    The repercussions would be devastating for everyone involved in a conflict like that if shit escalated.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    actually i have saw some of ur posts be4 and i think you'e arabian guy living in US right?
    No I'm not Arabian. I know plenty of the culture through study,traveling and the fact that I have friends and family either currently serving or retired military.

Thanks

Forgive me for not following you here. If you're saying we should give 50 mill in firearms I already explained why we can't.
    We can send Syrian rebels defensive, food, and medical aid. What we can't do is send them arms, because it breaks international law due to the embargo.
    If we were to send them arms, then we would have to deal with Syria's allies which we already have a shaky relationship with.
    The repercussions would be devastating for everyone involved in a conflict like that if shit escalated.
    Correct me if i'm wrong , but I remember this from 8th grade : The first Gulf war[Iraqi-Iranian] (1980) <- Not really sure about the date but didn't the U.S supply Iran with weapons ? So there would be a power balance between the Iraq & Iran ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast