Thread: We love Bush!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    where teh fuck you geting tv from this? its fucking comen sence.. that fucking sadam was a fcuking evil man.. and still iraqi pepole want him back as leder.. or wanted.. anyway im saying if they coud just stop fucking bombing.. each other suni and shiat.. shit woud be better.. still both groups are muslim.... and yeah im a muslim.. and i was for usa to go in to iraq.. cuz i know they can bring democrocy to it.. but now i dont think the idiots there want it.. fucking idiots cant think for them self they have to have someone who can think for them....
    read about about the new world order and illuminati expand your mind yea i used to believe american government. like shit whether saddam was an evil person dont matter the main shit is iraq wont give oil to those rich whities so those rich kids d jacked there ass US should leave iraq alone no fuck leave the mid east alone after the mid east found oil wthey had conflicts with US on i blame the the royal families for bieng their bitch and helping them out dont believe american government

fuck all world leaders the make the world worse

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    read about about the new world order and illuminati expand your mind yea i used to believe american government. like shit whether saddam was an evil person dont matter the main shit is iraq wont give oil to those rich whities so those rich kids d jacked there ass US should leave iraq alone no fuck leave the mid east alone after the mid east found oil wthey had conflicts with US on i blame the the royal families for bieng their bitch and helping them out dont believe american government

fuck all world leaders the make the world worse
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo l.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123