Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

List of Hacks that Ban

Hello, I just wanted to post this thread here to get some clarification on things. I also think it would be a useful thread to have so people will know how to hack safely and lower the risk of getting banned.

Here is the current list of known hacks (credits to nilath for the info)
    Updated as of 5/29/2013
    Infinite Ammo (Currently working. Currently working. Usable in Multiplayer Mode) (credits to Lepage for updating)
    Infinite Shields (Currently working. WILL BAN IN MULTIPLAYER, use in Solo mode only!)(credits to Lepage for updating)
    Infinite Health (Currently working. WILL BAN IN MULTIPLAYER, use in Solo mode only!) (credits to Lepage for updating)
    Infinite Stamina (Currently patched)
    Add $1000 to every mission reward (Currently patched)
    Weapon/Warframe EXP (Currently patched)
    Change Items into other items (Currently patched)
    2-3 hit kill hack (Legit Damage Hack) (In Experimental Phase. Very buggy.) (Credits to Lepage for updating)
    If someone could clarify whether or not infinite ammo bans in multiplayer/any of the above hacks are patched/unpatched, I would be extremely grateful.

PS: For those people who do not know how to bypass the anti-cheat system, please just look around the forums. The answer is posted somewhere. However, I personally would rather not post it outright, because I would rather that it not be patched soon.

As of 5/30/2013, Lepage managed to make an Alpha script for the Energy Hack. It's recommended that you do not use it in Multiplayer. If you do, you must be the host of party in order for the energy hack to work. The Energy hack clashes with the Infinite Shields hack as of right now, so you can only have one activated at a time, until the script is updated.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 06-02-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Update Health to - "Currently working. WILL BAN IN MULTIPLAYER, use in Solo mode only!" I will add proper code later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    do they ban instantly? cause i use the inf. ammo in multiplayer in my test account but haven't see and any ban yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Shield and Health(probably, dont want to check) are insta ban after mission complete in multiplayer. With potential 2-3 hit kill hack i dont know if you need party anymore.

Thanks
    Thread has been updated as of 5/29. Thanks Lepage for updating the Infinite Health script. Looking forward to seeing it.

To the rest of the Warframe hacking community, I am still looking for confirmation on whether or not Infinite Ammo bans in multiplayer. If there is anyone who can safely confirm this, please post here.

Thanks
    The current damage hack Lepage provided is working fine right now.

EDIT: Maybe you should link to the thread/posts in this thread to the hacks?
    Last edited by aIW|Alias; 05-29-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Alias View Post
    The current damage hack Lepage provided is working fine right now.

EDIT: Maybe you should link to the thread/posts in this thread to the hacks?
    Lepage did post a warning saying it was buggy, so I'm going to trust him on that one.

As for linking the scripts, I'm not going to do that because of late, there have been a lot of updates and hotfixes which change the offsets for the scripts Lepage posts. So it's not worth it right now to link them because they have to be updated constantly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ageofmyth View Post
    As for linking the scripts, I'm not going to do that because of late, there have been a lot of updates and hotfixes which change the offsets for the scripts Lepage posts. So it's not worth it right now to link them because they have to be updated constantly.
    Valid point

Yeah the damage is a little buggy but works as long as nothing gets to your health and it will insta fail defense missions if the pods hp is touched.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Alias View Post
    Valid point

Yeah the damage is a little buggy but works as long as nothing gets to your health and it will insta fail defense missions if the pods hp is touched.
    Haha yeah I figured out that the hard way.

I do however believe you could be successful using the damage hack on Infested Defense missions because of:
    1 - Infected don't have shields, meaning they die in one hit.
    2 - They're all Melee types, meaning they have to get close to the Warframe Cryopod in order to damage it.

So simply stated you could just mow down all the Infected that approach the Cryopod or whatever you're defending as long as you have Infinite Ammo/Damage Hack activated

Thanks
    Where can i find infinite hp?

Thanks
    The Infinite HP doubles as the Damage hack script. I would recommend just using the Infinite Shields hack.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to edit my thread anymore, and thus, can't update my list properly. I'll put a post here to notify folks.
    As of 5/30/2013, Lepage managed to make an Alpha script for the Energy Hack. It's recommended that you do not use it in Multiplayer. If you do, you must be the host of party in order for the energy hack to work. The Energy hack clashes with the Infinite Shields hack as of right now, so you can only have one activated at a time, until the script is updated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    energy is not confirm yet for multiplayer ban, so care guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    just curious what current hacks are still activly working? ive been looking around and reading alot and stil am confused. but yeah please and thanks for anyone who answer my question and maybe 1 other, btw this is very helpful to figure out what hacks to use without losing my account i think so anyways

Thanks
    The hacks that are currently available are:
    -Infinite Ammo
    -Infinite Shields
    -Enemy Health Hack (Damage Hack)
    -Infinite Energy (conflicts with Infinite Shields, don't use the two together until the problem is fixed)

All of them were updated by Lepage, and you can find all the scripts in his thread.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ageofmyth For This Useful Post:

tweaky2442 (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    thank you for the answer ageofmyth also, how would i use these codes of lepage? im new to this sorry XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast