Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post

Than that site will also be shut down.... than the rest of them ._. What that? Keep torrenting movies? I hate torrenting.
    you hate internet k

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just torrent. They're probably just upgrading or something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I found this:
    "Following action by the Motion Picture Association, earlier this month the UK High Court ordered local ISPs to block subscriber access to Movie2K.
    The censorship effort was quickly circumvented, with existing Pirate Bay proxy services stepping up to unblock the site.
    Earlier today, however, all Movie2K proxy services broke down when the Movie2K site itself disappeared from the Internet without warning.
    For a while the site began redirecting to Google but now fails to respond in any way.
    TorrentFreak contacted the site’s operators hours ago but we have yet to hear back, which is unusual since they are normally quite responsive.
    Twitter is alive with rumors that the site has been shut down in a raid, but at this stage there are no credible sources for those claims."

[IMG]https://alvanist*****m/uploads/timeline_image/2014/01/09/245972_2545907250.png[/IMG]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Megy For This Useful Post:

DutchAirForce (05-30-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
    just torrent the movie you scrubs.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    [IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/1245929361_ong_bak2_backflip_kick.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    I just had to
    Last edited by Megy; 05-29-2013 at 10:48 PM.

[IMG]https://alvanist*****m/uploads/timeline_image/2014/01/09/245972_2545907250.png[/IMG]

Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    you wanna fucking fight kid well guess what I just hacked your IP address. yea thats right you can't do shit you fucking pussy... if you try to start ANY MORE shit with me, I'll hack the shit out of your computer so be warned you terrorist piece of shit. and if you try to come to my house just be warned that I know Kung Fu and have a GUN so if you wanna start some shit I'll fuckin be ready to kick the shit out of you. You've been warned, motherfucker. don't FUCK WITH ME again.

Thanks
    Seen that posted so many times, best thing I've ever read on the internet.

10/10, will keep reading.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post

you wanna fucking fight kid well guess what I just hacked your IP address. yea thats right you can't do shit you fucking pussy... if you try to start ANY MORE shit with me, I'll hack the shit out of your computer so be warned you terrorist piece of shit. and if you try to come to my house just be warned that I know Kung Fu and have a GUN so if you wanna start some shit I'll fuckin be ready to kick the shit out of you. You've been warned, motherfucker. don't FUCK WITH ME again.
    What in the name of Odin did you just say about me, you little peasant? I'll have you know I am the finest with an ax in all of the north, and I've been involved in numerous hit and run raids on monasteries, and I've killed over 300 peasants. I am trained in all types of warfare and I'm the top swordsman in all of the Norse lands. You are nothing to me but just another source of loot. I will destroy you with swordsmanship the likes of which has never been seen before in all of Yggdrasil, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me using a messenger raven? Think again, peasant. As we speak I am assembling my army of Viking warriors and we're sailing for your village right now, so you better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, peasant. I can be anywhere, anytime, and can kill you in over 700 ways, and that's just with my ax and sword. Not only am I extensively trained in hand to hand combat, but I have access to an entire Viking army and I will use it to its full extent to send your miserable ass to Helheim, you little shit. If you could only have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godsdamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you'll drown in it. You're fucking dead, peasant.
    [IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/1245929361_ong_bak2_backflip_kick.gif[/IMG]

Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What in the name of Odin did you just say about me, you little peasant? I'll have you know I am the finest with an ax in all of the north, and I've been involved in numerous hit and run raids on monasteries, and I've killed over 300 peasants. I am trained in all types of warfare and I'm the top swordsman in all of the Norse lands. You are nothing to me but just another source of loot. I will destroy you with swordsmanship the likes of which has never been seen before in all of Yggdrasil, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me using a messenger raven? Think again, peasant. As we speak I am assembling my army of Viking warriors and we're sailing for your village right now, so you better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, peasant. I can be anywhere, anytime, and can kill you in over 700 ways, and that's just with my ax and sword. Not only am I extensively trained in hand to hand combat, but I have access to an entire Viking army and I will use it to its full extent to send your miserable ass to Helheim, you little shit. If you could only have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godsdamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you'll drown in it. You're fucking dead, peasant.

What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little Odin? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I've been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I'm the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nigga. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You're fucking dead, nigga. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You're fucking dead, nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Start by finding another one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I prefer this ,Viooz

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Too lazy to read everything

Thanks
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Outside links are not allowed.. you should know the rules :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    NO!
    I was just using movie.2k 4 days ago..
    Guess solarmovie and 1channel.
    But movie.2k was the best

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    That doesn't mean it's dead. TPB goes down all the time and comes back up within a couple days.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

But strange because it's completely gone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast