Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
    just torrent the movie you scrubs.
    It is as simple as that, a good torrent is always good IMO.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    You expect him to have respect for some ******s talking shit over the internet, that he'll never meet?

I have no respect for any one of you, except a few. And that is just due to their extreme intelligence, and lack of ignorant useless posts.

Where you working?
    At our local Dillons, and there is a pretty decent apartment for rent for 250 a month, and going to be starting college in August, seems like i finally got my priorties straight.
    was out all day and night last night and got eaten by damn mosquito's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

damn you mad, Calm down there.. if you aint got proof then shut the fuck up.
    Sorry can't hear you with all that dick your sucking.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoteen View Post
    u must hate yourself
    Why do yout butt in to conversations that have nothing to do with your ass.. Speak when spoken too..
    now you can speak bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    You expect him to have respect for some ******s talking shit over the internet, that he'll never meet?

I have no respect for any one of you, except a few. And that is just due to their extreme intelligence, and lack of ignorant useless posts.

Where you working?
    lol his cock sucker ass started it. Itz gay as fuck any ways he was cool at first then started acting like he was better then ever one. Guess that's why he is CS now.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    lol his cock sucker ass started it. Itz gay as fuck any ways he was cool at first then started acting like he was better then ever one. Guess that's why he is CS now.
    You talking from your ass again i see.. i did nothing to your dumb ass.. you banned me from razer chat because you think you are oh so mighty and every second you cried about how you never got your position back and always moaned and groaned when other people got there Fs tag, but yet you never got yours.. Booh fucking whoo.. I got CS because i called Arun out btw.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    1channel is really good as well.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

You talking from your ass again i see.. i did nothing to your dumb ass.. you banned me from razer chat because you think you are oh so mighty and every second you cried about how you never got your position back and always moaned and groaned when other people got there Fs tag, but yet you never got yours.. Booh fucking whoo.. I got CS because i called Arun out btw.
    Truth hurts don't it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

The fuck are you going on about? You wasn't the only one I banned and I also unbanned ever one right away. Wasn't crying about anything just said that I was going to work my way back up to TM but I got minion so fuck TM. Other then that I just spent all my time on RC talking shit to my cunts. Also I never once said I wanted FS tag. Back when I was mod there wasn't no FS or minion. You got CS because you are a gay fag that thinks he is better then ever one and you cry all the fucking time about oh my girl friend oh I can't see her anymore until I get a job boo fucking whoo about that. I use to like you and had no problem but now you are just a gay cunt that thinks he is better then ever one and you try to flame people. You are a sad fuck going no were in life and that is why your girl left you. You are nothing and will always be nothing. If I wasn't minion I would flame your ass 24/7 and make you rage quit mpgh. I'm not going to keep fighting with you SamJR. You have a nice day cock sucker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    The fuck are you going on about? You wasn't the only one I banned and I also unbanned ever one right away. Wasn't crying about anything just said that I was going to work my way back up to TM but I got minion so fuck TM. Other then that I just spent all my time on RC talking shit to my cunts. Also I never once said I wanted FS tag. Back when I was mod there wasn't no FS or minion. You got CS because you are a gay fag that thinks he is better then ever one and you cry all the fucking time about oh my girl friend oh I can't see her anymore until I get a job boo fucking whoo about that. I use to like you and had no problem but now you are just a gay cunt that thinks he is better then ever one and you try to flame people. You are a sad fuck going no were in life and that is why your girl left you. You are nothing and will always be nothing. If I wasn't minion I would flame your ass 24/7 and make you rage quit mpgh. I'm not going to keep fighting with you SamJR. You have a nice day cock sucker.
    How many times are you going to repeat yourself now? lol..

I got Cs because i called Arun out, just like how Eth and the other guy got it, im pretty sure if i wouldn't of done that i wouldn't be a Cs.. and i could careless, its a tag on a forum i hardly go on anymore.. Oh you don't like me? oh damn, i should go cut my wrist now! my life is so bad! damn.. you just know everything about me don't cha..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fecher For This Useful Post:

Joshcarr2006 (05-30-2013)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Or you can learn how to torrent.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234