Thread: Asian Friend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    She looks like a whore anyways I wouldn't want to date some one that would go out looking like that. I would fuck the shit out of her but wouldn't date her. I'm looking for a baby mommy kind of woman that will keep her ass home and do woman shit why I work and take care of a family.
    she's at a party and wearing a bikini
    so you're going to label every women in the beach as a slut LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    she's at a party and wearing a bikini
    so you're going to label every women in the beach as a slut LOL
    Yeah wouldn't date a girl that would go out half naked like that but I would fuck one.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Yeah wouldn't date a girl that would go out half naked like that but I would fuck one.
    that makes no sense, what's wrong with beaches?

Thanks
    smoking hot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by yyzz99 View Post
    smoking hot
    If only it was real right?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    that makes no sense, what's wrong with beaches?
    Not the point I don't want some girl that is okay with being out half naked drinking around other half naked people. I may be Irish but I'm country I wouldn't want to be with some one like that when I do want to try the hole family thing I don't want to be with some one that will go out half naked and drink I want a country girl that will stay home and take care of the kids why I work. I'm not saying there isn't really anything wrong with that girl and what she is doing I just don't want to be with some one like that but I would still fuck girls like that until I'm ready to find that one bitch to play family with.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

If only it was real right?
    There are girls like that you will run in to a lot of them when you turn 21 and go to bars. They are also easy as fuck seeing how they are whores and go out to get drunk and fuck.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Not the point I don't want some girl that is okay with being out half naked drinking around other half naked people. I may be Irish but I'm country I wouldn't want to be with some one like that when I do want to try the hole family thing I don't want to be with some one that will go out half naked and drink I want a country girl that will stay home and take care of the kids why I work. I'm not saying there isn't really anything wrong with that girl and what she is doing I just don't want to be with some one like that but I would still fuck girls like that until I'm ready to find that one bitch to play family with.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

There are girls like that you will run in to a lot of them when you turn 21 and go to bars. They are also easy as fuck seeing how they are whores and go out to get drunk and fuck.
    Well...won't that be fun...filling the hole in my heart with whores.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks

Have you been to resorts in the Caribbeans or more close to the equator?
    Nobody walks around fully dressed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123