Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post

A simple fact.

Shia: you can fuck any girl you like for the sake of pleasure and satisfaction, even if you are married (no 1 will arrest you).
    Sunna: you can't fuck any girl other than your wife, and if you did, you'll get punished, sometimes it'll lead to execution.

Shia is like Christians, their Jesus is Ali, hassan, Husain.
    Your "facts" are jumbled.

You say Ali is like their Jesus? Why because they accepted him as Imam instead of the ones Sunni preferred to carry on Muhammad's legacy and teachings?
    It's funny how little you people know about the sects of your religion, yet here I am a non Arabic non Muslim putting you to school.

Let me just give you some sources, and please if you can find anywhere that the Imam's you mentioned were and are worshiped like Gods,
    I'll leave this section and won't even bother wasting my time anymore.

Shia Islam - ReligionFacts

Islamic schools and branches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sects of Islam

Islamic Research Foundation - Why are Muslims Divided into Sects?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Your "facts" are jumbled.

You say Ali is like their Jesus? Why because they accepted him as Imam instead of the ones Sunni preferred to carry on Muhammad's legacy and teachings?
    It's funny how little you people know about the sects of your religion, yet here I am a non Arabic non Muslim putting you to school.

Let me just give you some sources, and please if you can find anywhere that the Imam's you mentioned were and are worshiped like Gods,
    I'll leave this section and won't even bother wasting my time anymore.

Shia Islam - ReligionFacts

Islamic schools and branches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sects of Islam

Islamic Research Foundation - Why are Muslims Divided into Sects?
    My facts? you think I'm just making shit up?

I have this 100% proof that Shiats are worshiping Ali but its all mixed with Qur'an reading (I know you guys hate that).

Will hardly try to find an English version or at least translated video to prove to you that Shiat not even considered as muslims.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

My facts? you think I'm just making shit up?

I have this 100% proof that Shiats are worshiping Ali but its all mixed with Qur'an reading (I know you guys hate that).

Will hardly try to find an English version or at least translated video to prove to you that Shiat not even considered as muslims.
    Man..you really do live up to your name.

You have proof? Like what? I already gave you proof even from Islamic websites and you're still arguing with me.
    Do yourself a favor and just stop already. If the Imam's that the Shiite decided to follow deviated from the Quran's teachings they wouldn't follow them.
    Even the Sunni were taught to respect Shiite Imam's. Like I said, the difference between the sects is mainly political.
    Any Sunni that thinks Shiite don't follow the Quran's teachings are obviously lying to themselves and others,which according to the Quran is a pretty big offense.

Thanks

A simple fact.

Shia: you can fuck any girl you like for the sake of pleasure and satisfaction, even if you are married (no 1 will arrest you).
    Sunna: you can't fuck any girl other than your wife, and if you did, you'll get punished, sometimes it'll lead to execution.

Shia is like Christians, their Jesus is Ali, hassan, Husain.
    How the fuck did you get on that idea?

Shia is the hardcore part in the islam. Sunna is the part who follows what Mohammed did. Where did you find this lol

@OP: Thats not the islams fault. Its the fault of the local people. Go ahead and ask every muslim what their opinion on this is, even the imams will say that this is unhumane.

no i'm not muslim but i was before so ik what i'm talking about

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Man..you really do live up to your name.

You have proof? Like what? I already gave you proof even from Islamic websites and you're still arguing with me.
    Do yourself a favor and just stop already. If the Imam's that the Shiite decided to follow deviated from the Quran's teachings they wouldn't follow them.
    Even the Sunni were taught to respect Shiite Imam's. Like I said, the difference between the sects is mainly political.
    Any Sunni that thinks Shiite don't follow the Quran's teachings are obviously lying to themselves and others,which according to the Quran is a pretty big offense.
    This is correct. Sunni and shia both believe in the Qurans teachings, but the sunnas are following the SUNNAS of prophet Mohammed. Thats the only difference.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (06-12-2013),Symmetrical (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The difference on beliefs is primarily the "head of the religion" of sorts between the sunni/shia

Its kind like christianity, the catholics follow the pope, all other sects do not.
    ------------

However, christians don't usually kill over this silly shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Shia is the hardcore part in the islam. Sunna is the part who follows what Mohammed did. Where did you find this lol

@OP: Thats not the islams fault. Its the fault of the local people. Go ahead and ask every muslim what their opinion on this is, even the imams will say that this is unhumane.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

This is correct. Sunni and shia both believe in the Qurans teachings, but the sunnas are following the SUNNAS of prophet Mohammed. Thats the only difference.
    Lame doesn't realize that Sunni are responsible for the majority of terrorist activity in the Middle East,
    yet he loves to blame the Shiites for all of it.

Also I already pointed out what the major difference was and it's more of a political stand point on who should have been appointed caliph and Imam after the prophets's passing. Shiite to this very day still follow Muhammad's teachings.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The difference on beliefs is primarily the "head of the religion" of sorts between the sunni/shia

Its kind like christianity, the catholics follow the pope, all other sects do not.
    ------------

However, christians don't usually kill over this silly shit.
    Well yeah but.. Imaginate if america was actually mainly based on islam, and the other middle eastern regions christian

do you still think that the islam would be displayed as the bad guys religion?
    I honestly think not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Well yeah but.. Imaginate if america was actually mainly based on islam, and the other middle eastern regions christian

I honestly think not.
    Islam's extremist activity in America is low because our government doesn't put up with the shit 3rd world countries put up with.
    If the opportunity was there, yes they would run a muck like they do everywhere else in the world where they are a majority.
    I know that's shitty to say, but it's true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

All is right 99% except this "but the sunnas are following the SUNNAS of prophet Mohammed. Thats the only difference." , Actually they're not following the SUNNAS of prophet Mohammed only , they're believing in ALI as a prophet and not Mohammed and in their prayer they change things (not sure 100% about their prayer) so they are not muslims "but" they pray for allah and all who pray for allah will not be in the fire as i know but they will be judged for this.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I honestly think not.
    :/

If you think not is because you are ignorant of history. I hate calling people ignorant, but it is what it is.
    --------

America today wouldn't exist if it was Islamic by majority.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

All is right 99% except this "but the sunnas are following the SUNNAS of prophet Mohammed. Thats the only difference." , Actually they're not following the SUNNAS of prophet Mohammed only , they're believing in ALI as a prophet and not Mohammed and in their prayer they change things (not sure 100% about their prayer) so they are not muslims "but" they pray for allah and all who pray for allah will not be in the fire as i know but they will be judged for this.......
    Are you stupid? Do you not read? I already had this discussion with you and you're still spreading the same bullshit.
    Shiite don't believe Ali is a prophet, they followed him amongst 3 other Imam's and what they taught was everything in the Quran.
    Shiite believe in Allah and believe in the prophet Muhammad, basically everything the Sunni do. Stop talking out of your ass as usual,
    you clearly don't have a clue.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-12-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Are you stupid? Do you not read? I already had this discussion with you and you're still spreading the same bullshit.
    Shiite don't believe Ali is a prophet, they followed him amongst 3 other Imam's and what they taught was everything in the Quran.
    Shiite believe in Allah and believe in the prophet Muhammad, basically everything the Sunni do. Stop talking out of your ass as usual,
    you clearly don't have a clue.
    You clearly don't have a clue what I'm saying , I said "believing" and believing as a meaning and not a word so they "believe" that Ali was better to be the prohpet!

Thanks

We are not talking about culture here. Shias and Sunnis are exactly the same. Sunnis follow the tradition of Mohammed(Sunna) whilst shias refuse to accept the next authority. They think that mohammeds bloodline should have gotten the leader spot, instead of a political choise(so basically like this:

Everyone votes for Abu Bakr, but some think that his own cousin should get the spot or imams, these 'some' are the shias).

They are nearly the same, but the differences of their location and such has made big differences. You can see how shias hurt themselves etc just for the religion. This is all bullshit made up by the country, but unfortunately some retarded dumbheads are too lowrated to understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You clearly don't have a clue what I'm saying , I said "believing" and believing as a meaning and not a word so they "believe" that Ali was better to be the prohpet!
    they're believing in ALI as a prophet and not Mohammed
    Again, that's not accurate. Shiite wanted Ali to be caliph after Muhammad died because he was Muhammad's cousin.
    They believed that it was more appropriate for Ali tho continue the prophets work opposed to someone not related to Muhammad.
    There is absolutely no proof anywhere indicating what you say is truth. Find a new source of information.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Empire (06-13-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12