Thread: PS4 Fanboys

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TapOut* View Post

Honestly Sony makes great products.
    i grew up in a Sony house my granddad and my dad where photographers and always used Sony camera's and camcorders this had an influence on me and when i was bought the PS1 as a gift when i was sick i never really used any other console although I've recently started PC gaming i still like the feel of a console

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by monkkiller View Post
    Both Consoles aren't comparable to PC by any means but I'm picking up Ps4, since the software features are better, and since I play PC there online is more suited for casual gamers.
    I hate you fucking people. THE GODDAMN COMPUTER ISN'T A FUCKING CONSOLE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CONSOLE NOT FUCKING COMPUTER. PC has way more cons then the damn xbox one anyways.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    PC gamer here. I watched it all.

Microsoft=Money whores
    Sony=Still cares about there comunity

either than that, i will buy a Ps4 even if the xbox 1 was better just becouse of some exclusive comming to Ps4 i like.

But PC above all, and i play most games on PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    The fact and only fact i have never liked xbox is because of there fat ass controllers.. i was just to use to Ps1's ps2's and ps3's its just so much easier for me.

Thanks
    What I get annoyed is people constantly go on about specs and shit...
    Who gives a fuck? They'll be virtually no difference.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Recently, I've seen an incredible influx of people bashing on the XboxOne, and praying at the altar of the PS4, with little to no justification for their actions. Indeed the X1 has a very large number of cons and restrictions, but most people are either misinterpreting, or blowing them out of proportion. Secondly, I've found a large number of PS4 fanboys who adamantly deny their fanboy nature. These such individuals actively bash people such as Jetamay, even when he's made some very convincing arguments, yet you refuse to listen because you're too engrossed in the hivemind hate of the X1. For a large majority of these individuals, it seems their only argument is "XCOCK SUCKXORZ, OMGZ, PS4 FTW", with no legitimate details to support their stance on the issue. Keep in mind though, I personally believe the PS4 system is indeed superior, though my issue lies in people blindly picking sides based upon their previous affiliations, without actually researching the systems at hand.
    We shall see.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I hate you fucking people. THE GODDAMN COMPUTER ISN'T A FUCKING CONSOLE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CONSOLE NOT FUCKING COMPUTER. PC has way more cons then the damn xbox one anyways.
    Not true at all. The PC can do a fuck load more shit than the XBone nigga, and there are adapters to run Cable through a PC. There are ways to control the PC using voice commands, and you can connect an infrared webcam to the PC and emulate the Kinect. Hell, I'm pretty sure I've seen people hack the Kinect and connect it to their PC before as well. A PC doesn't have to be connect to the internet to work, you can play almost any game, you can upgrade the hardware and the software at will, you can control every aspect about it, you can get all of the "features" XBone offers for free online, you can connect game controllers to the PC, need I go on?

No way are there more cons to the PC.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
    What I get annoyed is people constantly go on about specs and shit...
    Who gives a fuck? They'll be virtually no difference.
    GDDR5 is double the speed of DDR5. Half of the 8 GB will be used for the OS, and the other half for games. This means while the PS4's OS is running in the background, you can play a game with the same hardware requirements as the XBone without any delay or hold up. It leaves a lot more to be available for any future features.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Not true at all. The PC can do a fuck load more shit than the XBone nigga, and there are adapters to run Cable through a PC. There are ways to control the PC using voice commands, and you can connect an infrared webcam to the PC and emulate the Kinect. Hell, I'm pretty sure I've seen people hack the Kinect and connect it to their PC before as well. A PC doesn't have to be connect to the internet to work, you can play almost any game, you can upgrade the hardware and the software at will, you can control every aspect about it, you can get all of the "features" XBone offers for free online, you can connect game controllers to the PC, need I go on?

No way are there more cons to the PC.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

GDDR5 is double the speed of DDR5. Half of the 8 GB will be used for the OS, and the other half for games. This means while the PS4's OS is running in the background, you can play a game with the same hardware requirements as the XBone without any delay or hold up. It leaves a lot more to be available for any future features.
    900$+ just to play a game with 20 more fps. Some games might not work with your OS some games might not work right with your GFX card. Might have to spend more money to upgrade when new games come out. 10 year old fags can ddos you. Your game accounts can be hacked. Hackers with aimbot opk and so on. Computer may crash when ever it feels like. Can get blue screen of death. Have to sit in one spot to play (oh you can move with a laptop. You are fucking dumb if you got a laptop for gaming) have to use keybored and mouse or the shit pc controllers that you have to map out for ever game you play. Wasn't talking about webcams and cable was talking about games. You people don't get the point we are talking about console not computer. We are talking about a little fucking box that plays games in your living room on your tv not a PC. I don't care about your 20 more fps or playing with a little bit more GFX.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 06-14-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

Mr.Seyeko (06-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    not to mention our eyes can only really notice 30-60fps so like its pointless really..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

What it means is absolutely nothing. Xbox could throw in 20 different next-gen processors into their console and all it tells us is they had to spend a lot more money to get the hardware working well with the software.

The hardware of a console tells us nothing because none of us know anything about the factors MS used to optimize the price with hardware with software with performance.

When it comes to a computer, if you get a next-gen graphics card for a office computer and sell against your competitor which is a little more expensive but it lacks the next gen graphics card and comes with an office suit, that doesn't make the office computer with a next-gen graphics card any better, it makes it a waste of money,
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 06-14-2013 at 03:21 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    PC > Best invention of man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    we don't need to fucking state our arguements. ITS IN YOUR FUCKING FACE. calling us ps4 fanbois isnt a valid argument. And you seem to say that we don't have any? Where are yours?

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Can get blue screen of death
    The BSOD is the PC equivalent to the Xbox 360's Red Ring Of Death. Only difference is that PC doesn't get it every freaking month

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post

The BSOD is the PC equivalent to the Xbox 360's Red Ring Of Death. Only difference is that PC doesn't get it every freaking month
    Yeah I only had two 360's since they been out both red ringed on me called for help and they told me all this dumb shit about putting a towel around it so I just told them to suck my dick and smashed it. Still have my ps3 I got the day they came out works just fine but I never play it.

Threadstarter
    She Dreamt She Was a Bulldozer
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah I only had two 360's since they been out both red ringed on me called for help and they told me all this dumb shit about putting a towel around it so I just told them to suck my dick and smashed it. Still have my ps3 I got the day they came out works just fine but I never play it.
    I have 2 360's, and they've been running without an issue for 6 years.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast