Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    wow....thanks Z, cant even answer my question...smh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryutaichi View Post
    black screen on start up?
    This is because the game is loading. Wait it out and it'll load. I'll add a pre-loader so you can track the game loading progress.
    Happy?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zerobrium For This Useful Post:

ryutaichi (06-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    This is because the game is loading. Wait it out and it'll load. I'll add a pre-loader so you can track the game loading progress.
    Happy?
    Thanks i really appriciate it and dont take offense to it lol, i am just starting back into AQW heh- sorry if i came off disrespectful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Maybe it's because of connection issues? My google chrome sometimes does this but instead of a blue screen I just get an empty screen.[/QUOTE]
    i don't really think its the connection because when i try to play the game through firefox the blue thing and the farting sounds is gone. But when i try to play the game using trainers like yours (and i have already tried other people's trainer for AQW) the blue thing and farting sound is back. my .

my .net framework is updated already to 4.5 and my adobe flash player is also up to date.
    Last edited by devilscorner; 06-20-2013 at 07:26 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Thanks
    sorry, I'm new to this forum. Is it possible to get banned from doing this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    WHAT?!?!?
    THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

This should have more downloads ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by atmospher123 View Post
    sorry, I'm new to this forum. Is it possible to get banned from doing this?
    Pretty sure you can't get banned, unless you know something i don't

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay Redfield View Post
    Pretty sure you can't get banned, unless you know something i don't
    k, because I usually hear people saying that they can track botters. Sometimes when I farm for the BloD, there's "mindless" people farming with me, that seem illiterate or can do nothing other than attack; could they possible be botting? haha

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
    Maybe it's because of connection issues? My google chrome sometimes does this but instead of a blue screen I just get an empty screen.
    i don't really think its the connection because when i try to play the game through firefox the blue thing and the farting sounds is gone. But when i try to play the game using trainers like yours (and i have already tried other people's trainer for AQW) the blue thing and farting sound is back. my .

my .net framework is updated already to 4.5 and my adobe flash player is also up to date.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it has something to do with your SWF player? I honestly don't know. Does it prevent you from using the bot/trainer?

Thanks
    @zerobrium, can you confirm that you can't get banned from using this program? I don't want to put my account under any risk. Wasn't there some rule back then that if you were a member, you were allowed to get unbanned once or something ;o?
    Last edited by atmospher123; 06-20-2013 at 08:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    @zerobrium, can you confirm that you can't get banned from using this program? I don't want to put my account under any risk. Wasn't there some rule back then that if you were a member, you were allowed to get unbanned one or something ;o?
    Lol you won't get banned. Unless you're doing something retarded like spamming chat bombs when mods are around.
    The Auto-Spawn banhammer is gone I think. Well you're safe anyway, since most of the newer bots don't have it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zerobrium For This Useful Post:

Kay Redfield (06-21-2013)

Thanks
    Sorry if I'm asking too many noob questions but, why does the person on this link : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...ain-rules.html

say that you can get banned from using THEIR bot? What makes this bot and that bot different?

And the EXP bot is essentially untrackable, because you're actually "fighting" the monsters, and they can't detect anything else> For all they know, you're just a crazy player who trains 24/7?
    Last edited by atmospher123; 06-20-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks
    Sorry if I'm asking too many noob questions but, why does the person on this link : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...ain-rules.html

say that you can get banned from using THEIR bot? What makes this bot and that bot different?

And the EXP bot is essentially untrackable, because you're actually "fighting" the monsters, and they can't detect anything else> For all they know, you're just a crazy player who trains 24/7?
    Zerolight has the only working Anti-Ban system currently, but most of the bots have an option called "Private Rooms". This helps forbid other players from joining your room and reporting you. The downside is, if you're on a low-level account and you're attacking an enemy that is above your level, you can't have any other players help you and you'll just keep dying unless you have an alt or a friend.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post

my .net framework is updated already to 4.5 and my adobe flash player is also up to date.
    Maybe it has something to do with your SWF player? I honestly don't know. Does it prevent you from using the bot/trainer?[/QUOTE]

what is swf is that like adobe shockwave player or flash player?? if so, yes i already have that and it is also up to date. and also yes it prevents me from using bot, but i can use this trainer its just the blue thing, farting sounds and also not able to bot that is just my problem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Kaspersky? That's almost as bad as Norton. It's obviously a false-positive.
    ....No offense but... are you high? Kaspersky is the best security program yet, AVG is pretty good but gives false alarms Norton SUX
    and its not that Kaspersky can be 100% perfect cuz no1 is tho im to laze to turn of kaspersky to use the bot^x)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast