Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    yeah, for god sakes, lets not do something rare and make millions off it. Buckley is just a huge hater, yeah some of his videos are funny. because hes fucking retarded n every way, he hates on peoples success because he has no success..

lets just keep to the same mainstream bull shit and stick to that instead of doing something rare every now and then

Both the songs nelly collabed with for country hit the charts, over and over again, and now Cruise, yes lets all hate now while they make millions and you make little to nothing buckley.

They made a great collab and he wants to talk about why other pop artist don't do it.. Probably because they can't do it like Nelly can, hes been in the game for years and just keeps progressing.. Welcome to the new fucking age.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 06-17-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Y'all motherfuckers don't even know what country is.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

bowlcut (06-17-2013),[MPGH]Doc (06-18-2013),Joshcarr2006 (06-18-2013),Lehsyrus (06-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The only country artist I tolerate is Johnny Cash. Fuck the rest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    yeah, for god sakes, lets not do something rare and make millions off it. Buckley is just a huge hater, yeah some of his videos are funny. because hes fucking retarded n every way, he hates on peoples success because he has no success..

lets just keep to the same mainstream bull shit and stick to that instead of doing something rare every now and then

Both the songs nelly collabed with for country hit the charts, over and over again, and now Cruise, yes lets all hate now while they make millions and you make little to nothing buckley.

They made a great collab and he wants to talk about why other pop artist don't do it.. Probably because they can't do it like Nelly can, hes been in the game for years and just keeps progressing.. Welcome to the new fucking age.
    ​I'd rather be poor and create real music than become rich off of unoriginal dribble.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

The reason Nelly keeps hitting the charts isn't because he has talent. Not in any way. One of the recording artists who has done work for him is a professor at my soon-to-be university, and talked to us on a tour. They design the songs so people with no musical prowess whatsoever hear a pumping beat with happy undertones (not matter how dark you "think" it is) and automatically assume it is "great" music. In reality, the music he makes has nothing to do with him at all, he's just the figurehead for the labels to make money off of. In the process, he gets to have his name put out there so he can make money at the concerts and on brand labeling. Artists make next to nothing on the actual music they are associated with, around 5-13%, the real money comes from their name and performances. Either way, he is not good.

The reason I personally hate on mainstream music is because of the fact that it is not good. If you understand how the mixing process and mastering process work, you would realize that the music is extremely basic, the lyrics mediocre at best, and the entire design of the song is not in any way artistic. It's always the same, with different notes and synth effects. Actually, they all usually tend to use the exact same synths with either more or less reverb/delay added onto it. I've heard many singers voices unaltered while on my tour of my university, and they all sound like shit until they are heavily layered with reverb and pitch correction. Nelly included.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

You're retarded for thinking this is country.
    And you're also retarded for liking it in the first place.

Well, I shouldn't say that. Not your fault you drone around and just listen to what everyone else tells you to listen to.
    And I don't really think Buckley is jealous. He's a comedian. He does it to make people laugh.
    I bet you'd get really buttmad over The Best Gamers' reviews too.

tl;dr you're dumb and this song still sucks

p.s. you suck as bhopping
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That is not fucking country that is some ****** pop shit trying to pass as country. My youtube country playlist isn't done still working on it when I get free time.

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Y'all motherfuckers don't even know what country is.

lol I love that old shit as well

Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 06-18-2013 at 01:07 AM.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Making millions =! good or talented.

And this shit isn't rare at all, it sounds the same as 90% of the shit that hits the radio and top 100. They may as well call it FGL ft Nelly - Gimmick.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Fuck you guys i can have my opinion and listen to what ever the fuck i want (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Old song, also not bad.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12