Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

AE Bends the rules.

Thank you for writing. This account now belongs to ********@hotmail.com. They have been purchasing upgrades for the account since 2010. If you shared, traded, sold or gave this account to this person, we cannot help you, as that is not allowed. However, since this person has had access to the account for several years and has continued to pay for it, it belongs to them now.
    I am the creator of this account, and i upgraded this account, also this was hacked by the way.
    but this is what i sent them back.
    Okay, you guys go break the rules just because you want money from this guy. I was hacked by the way I'll be sure to show everyone this email. P.S Your Artix Entertainment is loosing players, because of the abuse, and League Of Legends. If you haven't notice their are only 1600-1900 users on Cysero not 2000-2500, face it you're loosing players. Also this is just another run down i hate to say it. I have spend over 100's of dollar's for AC Rares, Membership, ect. On other account's and, then they get hacked. But that's just life I'm not angry because i see what's happening to AE AQ3D is gonna fail trust me. Everybody is talking about it. But i still love you guy's and all but, But you guy's will see in about 2 year's or so, Runescape, and League Of Legend's, World Of Warcraft, Minecraft, Console games, ect are the most populated games AE is gonna fail soon you're all wasting money. Other note i know how you scam kid's with AExtra, let people get away with hacking, and trading, ect. Also you're system is really poor, and abusive but you guy's will see. Also i have friend that we're in the same situation. Other note i read the AdventureQuest Worlds: Terms and Conditions you're breaking the rules, but justice will be served i will tell you that and HeroSmash has already failed, next is AQ3D, AQWorld's but i will admit you guy's made good money off this. Now the most the people that quit AQWorld's know the truth which a good 30-40 percent of your player's quit. But remember my word's justice will be served I'm also not the only victim. Now you can keep bending the rules but there will be a end.

I'm not sure if I'm right about the player thing but i know a bunch of people are quiting.
    https://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?i...of%20chaos1333
    Last edited by Jay777; 06-17-2013 at 05:51 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay777 For This Useful Post:

Austin4606 (06-18-2013),ineedtotrade! (06-18-2013),Traderboy6 (06-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice one brah....dah .. btw Yeah you're right AExtra is just like Scamming because i know it's NOT ACCURATE At all? Ok when i finished one of the Offers there .. in MANOTAMY or whatever it called it cost 760 ac and i Swear i FINISHED THE OFFER With my Naked Eyes then i complain it to manotamy etc etc ..

And Yes AEntertainment have a POOR SECURING OF ACCOUNT You know why also? I know RPG games are just ALLOWING 1 E-mail per Account But NOT THE AEntertainment? Wanna know why? Because they want to make more Accounts just to make Bussiness .. Yeah everyone here know that its not just a Game its a BUSSINESS in General ..

Someday somebody will say no .. And Someday EVERYBODY WILL SAY STOP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    They've been doing this for years, sadly you're not the first, nor the last...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah, everyone knows AE is greedy. I'm planning to quit sometime soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by animalidad01 View Post
    Nice one brah....dah .. btw Yeah you're right AExtra is just like Scamming because i know it's NOT ACCURATE At all? Ok when i finished one of the Offers there .. in MANOTAMY or whatever it called it cost 760 ac and i Swear i FINISHED THE OFFER With my Naked Eyes then i complain it to manotamy etc etc ..

And Yes AEntertainment have a POOR SECURING OF ACCOUNT You know why also? I know RPG games are just ALLOWING 1 E-mail per Account But NOT THE AEntertainment? Wanna know why? Because they want to make more Accounts just to make Bussiness .. Yeah everyone here know that its not just a Game its a BUSSINESS in General ..

Someday somebody will say no .. And Someday EVERYBODY WILL SAY STOP!
    Most of the accounts on AQW are inactive anyways. Players play for a little bit and got bored and quit. Others bot and get bored and quit. AE just wants to appear to have a lot of "active" accounts so that they can attempt to tout the number. /facepalm

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    Thank you for writing. This account now belongs to ********@hotmail.com. They have been purchasing upgrades for the account since 2010. If you shared, traded, sold or gave this account to this person, we cannot help you, as that is not allowed. However, since this person has had access to the account for several years and has continued to pay for it, it belongs to them now.
    I am the creator of this account, and i upgraded this account, also this was hacked by the way.
    Okay, you guys go break the rules just because you want money from this guy. I was hacked by the way I'll be sure to show everyone this email. P.S Your Artix Entertainment is loosing players, because of the abuse, and League Of Legends. If you haven't notice their are only 1600-1900 users on Cysero not 2000-2500, face it you're loosing players. Also this is just another run down i hate to say it. I have spend over 100's of dollar's for AC Rares, Membership, ect. On other account's and, then they get hacked. But that's just life I'm not angry because i see what's happening to AE AQ3D is gonna fail trust me. Everybody is talking about it. But i still love you guy's and all but, But you guy's will see in about 2 year's or so, Runescape, and League Of Legend's, World Of Warcraft, Minecraft, Console games, ect are the most populated games AE is gonna fail soon you're all wasting money. Other note i know how you scam kid's with AExtra, let people get away with hacking, and trading, ect. Also you're system is really poor, and abusive but you guy's will see. Also i have friend that we're in the same situation. Other note i read the AdventureQuest Worlds: Terms and Conditions you're breaking the rules, but justice will be served i will tell you that and HeroSmash has already failed, next is AQ3D, AQWorld's but i will admit you guy's made good money off this. Now the most the people that quit AQWorld's know the truth which a good 30-40 percent of your player's quit. But remember my word's justice will be served I'm also not the only victim. Now you can keep bending the rules but there will be a end.

I'm not sure if I'm right about the player thing but i know a bunch of people are quiting.
    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page
    Tweet this at Artix if you want the account back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    How could AE do t his O_o i don't know they were like this...now i see how bad they are
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?

Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    AE trolls too much.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post

AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page
    This is pretty deep.. Do what @thebigbang20 said, I'm pretty sure he'll(Artix) do something about it.

Thanks
    You should screen-cap the email they sent you and post on Artix's twitter. I met him at the last DragonCon. He doesn't seem like a douchebag, he'll probably give you back the account. The rest of the moderators are pricks (online or in real life) and the support team sucks also. I once had to go through a process similar and I tried talking to Cysero via twitter and he was a ****** about it all, I had to ask Artix at DragonCon to get my account back. Battleon games are entertaining, but only to a certain extent. They aren't improving much (AQ3D sucks) so I get the point you are trying to make.

Thanks
    Lol we all know they be pricks lol I really would mention it to Artix though he's the only one who gets anything done at all for the players.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ZalosX View Post
    Lol we all know they be pricks lol I really would mention it to Artix though he's the only one who gets anything done at all for the players.
    That's why its called Artix Entertainment xD
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?

Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danialandsome For This Useful Post:

gregms250 (06-20-2013),IceCreamMage (06-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
    That's why its called Artix Entertainment xD
    wow this just made my day.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    AE = Asses Entertainment

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay777 For This Useful Post:

Austin4606 (06-18-2013),ineedtotrade! (06-18-2013),Traderboy6 (06-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Truth. AE Staff, if you read this, you deserve to be fired.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin4606 View Post
    Truth. AE Staff, if you read this, you deserve to be fired.
    Wow, calm down.
    If it weren't for AE we wouldn't all be here right now.
    Yes, it's true, some of the forum staffs on their forums are douchebags.
    The only thing AE needs fixing is to stop being money whores.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast