Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs up Exploit. Infinity void keys.

Simple exploit. Exists since void keys were introduced. Got already 10m credits and 40 forma from there.
    Need 2 players.
    A-key owner. B-exploit user(You).
    1.Owner creates lobby and invites B.
    2.B accepts invite, and right after lobby has downloaded he must press the button where you can choose game mode(solo, private, etc.). You have less then 1 sec to do so. Not as hard as it sounds.
    3. Player B will see that menu with solo/private/etc. modes. Sometimes it disappears, sometimes not. Main idea is to choose solo mode. If you can see menu, it is not a problem. If you don't see you should press under that big blue button(where "waiting for vote" is written).
    4. Player B will be moved to another void lobby. But before you close pop-uped message that tells you about disconnect you should change mode from solo to private and invite your friends and player A.
    If player B doesn't have the key same type of player A used, B wont lose anything. Player A wont lose any keys. Player B will be host.

Enjoy.

P.S. Probably player B will have negative count of keys. I mean, if player B has 0 keys, after mission is done he will have -1 keys and so on. So he wont be able to obtain these keys in future. But sometimes it is possible to reset counter via support tickets(huge risk) and when new patches are released.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Goodkat For This Useful Post:

aloalo122 (06-20-2013),cjtzzy (06-27-2013),Dexves (06-25-2013),RageofRage (06-23-2013),stonehack (07-23-2013),UltraBeef (06-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I have a Tower II Exterminate key for anyone interested. lol.

Thanks
    May't try this alot easier to get on laptop and invite myself from my other account on pc to get some void keys and than do what you said thnx

Thanks
    Still trying this out. Just tried to run an instance of Warframe through Sandboxie to see if I could get 2 instances working on a single PC, but it gives me an error after launching the second instance and actually try to run the game. First instance is unaffected, although that doesn't matter anyway. Seems they have some second layer of protection that goes against running 2 instances.

I currently am not in the possession of two PC's that can run the game, either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Ultrabeef, if you're interested we could try it out with my Tower II Exterminate key?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendo View Post
    Ultrabeef, if you're interested we could try it out with my Tower II Exterminate key?
    Currently I'm getting my laptop to run Warframe and testing it out. I don't think I have enough posts just yet for PM's on this account, so sharing skype details and stuff is a hassle. Once I know this actually works and I have the required 20 posts, I'll let you in and we can just use my Exterminate III key. Give me a small bit of time, just finished dinner and stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraBeef View Post
    Currently I'm getting my laptop to run Warframe and testing it out. I don't think I have enough posts just yet for PM's on this account, so sharing skype details and stuff is a hassle. Once I know this actually works and I have the required 20 posts, I'll let you in and we can just use my Exterminate III key. Give me a small bit of time, just finished dinner and stuff.
    Will do. But my skype is Josh8550 if you want to add me.

Thanks
    OK, just did a run with my laptop + PC. Used my main on my laptop to get the key in, then hosted the game on a dummy account on my computer. Used 2H-KO and infinite ammo/shield on my computer, which actually does work if you're host, so the run was quite easy. My laptop is too slow to actually run the game properly, so I couldn't pick up mods with my main on my laptop, but you're not doing these for the mods/exp anyway, you're doing them for the BP's and credits. Only thing I foresee is that my alt hacking account has shit equipment, and if I would use a Extermination III key, I probably would've issues getting shields down.

I could've switched and got my main on my computer and actually play, but then I would lose the infinite shields cheat since that only works when you're host.

I can confirm this method for 100% though. Key wasn't used up on my main after the run was completed. And so far, no bans on either accounts.

EDIT: Added you Pendo.
    Last edited by UltraBeef; 06-20-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks
    I suggest you to use Raid 2 for farming forma and extermination 3 for credits. If you need some specific parts check out loot tables:
    Void Mission Drop Rates : Warframe

Thanks
    seems like a pain in the ass. worth it? raid 2 = forma, i get alot of those keys anyway.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus View Post
    seems like a pain in the ass. worth it? raid 2 = forma, i get alot of those keys anyway.
    i have the worst luck with keys. i have no idea where or how to farm them in large numbers. thanks for this sploit.

Thanks
    P.S. Probably player B will have negative count of keys. I mean, if player B has 0 keys, after mission is done he will have -1 keys and so on. So he wont be able to obtain these keys in future. But sometimes it is possible to reset counter via support tickets(huge risk) and when new patches are released.
    Has anyone determined if this is true?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    so this works then

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Horacia View Post
    Has anyone determined if this is true?
    I'll probably try it with my brother with a tower 1 key, although we'll then have to wait until he gets one as a reward

Thanks
    Does this still work after the patch?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast