Thread: New Keyboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    razer is overpriced, logitech is better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieLandVendor View Post
    Buy a mechanical keyboard. Wasting so much money on a Deathstalkers ffs
    What does it mean that it's mechanical?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dude a keyboard is a keyboard, I've never broken a keyboard ever just buy whichever you prefer. But IMO you should get the Logitech one.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post

Who cares.. razer sucks
    Dude stfu you don't know what you talk about. Steelseries fanboy.

To the OP: Razer is the best one from those two you said. I own a Razer Lycosa and never gave me problems. I still have it (its been 2 years)
    Also, I personaly would buy a cheap one, even though I own a Razer I'll say that gaming keyboards are more expensive and in most cases are as good as normal ones. I recommend you buy the one with the lower keys possible, because tall keys are incredible annoying during games.

Thats my opinion. And also why the Razer instead of the Logitech, considering the 2 you presented.
    Regarding the diference between Razer Deathstalker and the essential version, you must read the specifications on the Razer's website, I don't know the diference.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

Dude stfu you don't know what you talk about. Steelseries fanboy.

To the OP: Razer is the best one from those two you said. I own a Razer Lycosa and never gave me problems. I still have it (its been 2 years)
    Also, I personaly would buy a cheap one, even though I own a Razer I'll say that gaming keyboards are more expensive and in most cases are as good as normal ones. I recommend you buy the one with the lower keys possible, because tall keys are incredible annoying during games.

Thats my opinion. And also why the Razer instead of the Logitech, considering the 2 you presented.
    Regarding the diference between Razer Deathstalker and the essential version, you must read the specifications on the Razer's website, I don't know the diference.
    I recommend a steelseries product and that makes a fanboy? Dumb kids... Learn to respect someone else opinion.

Btw, you own a razer lycosa and never had problems with it, I know 3 guys already who had one (including me) and that shift key... yea... has some issues.
    I had 2 Razer Imperator mouses, both broke withing a year. I had a Razer Blackwidow, a few switches kinda stopped working correctly until the Ctrl key actually broke.

Razer might have 1 or 2 good products... But that is it. Their products are neat and flashy, but their built quality...

And honestly you don't know much about what you are talking about when you name a mechanical keyboard a "tall keys" keyboard and say that "tall keys" are annoying in games when those are in fact used more in gaming that anything else.

Get an hobby while out of school, the heat is screwing with your head.

Even tho that I have to agree with you that a cheap keyboard would just be as good as a gaming keyboard for most people.

@OP: Read this if you dont know much about mechanical keyboards: https://www.overclock.net/t/491752/me...keyboard-guide (If I am allowed to link to OC...)
    Last edited by 'Bruno; 06-27-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 'Bruno For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Killian (06-27-2013),yugurt (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    G105 > Deathstalker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by xbornsurviverx View Post
    I'm buying a microsoft sidewinder X4, £33 and works like a charm
    This is the same keyboard I'm using. It's a really good keyboard.

But I'm upgrading to a CM Storm Trigger.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I recommend a steelseries product and that makes a fanboy? Dumb kids... Learn to respect someone else opinion.

Btw, you own a razer lycosa and never had problems with it, I know 3 guys already who had one (including me) and that shift key... yea... has some issues.
    I had 2 Razer Imperator mouses, both broke withing a year. I had a Razer Blackwidow, a few switches kinda stopped working correctly until the Ctrl key actually broke.

Razer might have 1 or 2 good products... But that is it. Their products are neat and flashy, but their built quality...
    1. First, you were the one that mentioned Razer products suck. By saying that you were disrespecting people opinions. Mine aswell.
    2. You could have a shit ton or Razer products, and they broke. Either you could have bad luck or you're careless as shit. Steelseries are the same, they're not a lifetime product either. I defend Razer because I had 2 products, never broke, they fit my needs and I'm happy with it. I'm sure that both brands have their ups and downs.
    3. When I said tall keys weren't the best for gaming, I was refering to my personal experience, I ad shit ton of keyboards, cheap and expensive, Razer, Steelseries, Roccat, Logitech, Highscreen, shitty brands, and from all those keyboards, my experience tells me it is easier to have fast reflexes moving on short keys. Although I admit not everyone has the same opinion. At least for me it goes like this.
    4. I don't want to have a fight about this with a fellow portuguese, nor with anyone else. OP made a question and I also replied, with a justification.

Participated on:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

1. First, you were the one that mentioned Razer products suck. By saying that you were disrespecting people opinions. Mine aswell.
    2. You could have a shit ton or Razer products, and they broke. Either you could have bad luck or you're careless as shit. Steelseries are the same, they're not a lifetime product either. I defend Razer because I had 2 products, never broke, they fit my needs and I'm happy with it. I'm sure that both brands have their ups and downs.
    3. When I said tall keys weren't the best for gaming, I was refering to my personal experience, I ad shit ton of keyboards, cheap and expensive, Razer, Steelseries, Roccat, Logitech, Highscreen, shitty brands, and from all those keyboards, my experience tells me it is easier to have fast reflexes moving on short keys. Although I admit not everyone has the same opinion. At least for me it goes like this.
    4. I don't want to have a fight about this with a fellow portuguese, nor with anyone else. OP made a question and I also replied, with a justification.
    ​Having an opinion is disrespecting opinions?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

And honestly you don't know much about what you are talking about when you name a mechanical keyboard a "tall keys" keyboard and say that "tall keys" are annoying in games when those are in fact used more in gaming that anything else.

Get an hobby while out of school, the heat is screwing with your head.

Even tho that I have to agree with you that a cheap keyboard would just be as good as a gaming keyboard for most people.

@OP: Read this if you dont know much about mechanical keyboards: Mechanical Keyboard Guide (If I am allowed to link to OC...)
    What mechanical keyboard do you recommend? My price limit would be 100€.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Domen View Post

What mechanical keyboard do you recommend? My price limit would be 100€.
    CM Storm Trigger.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Domen View Post
    I'd like your opinion whether I should buy the Razer DeathStalker or the Logitech G105. Also considering the Razer one, I've found a Razer DeathStalker, normal and a Razer DeathStalker Essential and I'd like to know the difference, since the essential costs 20€ less.

Thanks
    fuck razer and Logitec is kinda new at the gaming stuff i have a roccat key bord for 2 years and it dident break and it has an record screen butten

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Having an opinion is disrespecting opinions?
    No, but simply saying something suks without supporting it is.
    Like, I can´t simply say Steelseries sucks. As a matter of fact it doesn't, it's just an example.
    What I mean is he might not like Razer, but to express his point without disrespecting would be like Razer products suck because they ... and ...
    See what I mean? Not like Razer pays me to say this, it's just because his statement is incorrect. I have razer products and they never failed, hence razer products dont suck.
    @Aborted

Participated on:

Thanks
    steelseries is good

Thanks
    if you're going to buy a normal keyboard you shouldn't pay more than 40$ imo .
    if you want a mechanical keyboard(way better than the average keyboards) you will easely pay more than 130$ .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast