Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Combat Arms account hacked

Im not sure if this is the right place to put it... but i'm going to try.
    I do not hack when playing Combat Arms at all... I was simply playing a Quarantine match with some of my buds when suddenly I got force logged off. As expected I try to relogin and it's saying my username and password is wrong... so this is where I start freaking out. I try to reset my password with through the email... but it's not sending the password to my email. The only thing that could have happened is that somebody has went into my email, changed the email to theirs, and deleted all the confirmation emails in my email. (My email password was changed too but I recovered it)
    So.. I login to an alternate account, and what do I see? Some random person playing elimination pro on my main account. My hard earned account that has several perms on it has now been taken by some random player, which I don't know how they got. I did try to communicate and ask for my account back (Probably won't happen but it's worth a shot) and the player is saying they want NX for it... Thats the only option. I tell them I aint got NX and I just want my account back. Nope they just leave, turn off their whispers and block me. So what do I have left to do?... nothing. Submitting a ticket to nexon is going to lead to nowhere but frustration with waiting. By the time they respond who knows what they will do with my account.
    So theres my story. My Major 3 account with a fair amount of money spent on it, and many years of playing on it is now in the hands of somebody else, and I have no way of getting it back.
    If there is any suggestions i'll be more than happy to hear it. But if theres nothing I could do, then I think i'm just gonna quit Combat Arms once and for all.
    Last edited by Deluxe; 06-25-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Your accounts gone sorry

Thanks
    Should've taken a screenshot or picture of the hacker demanding nx in return of the account, it would be proof enough that the guy is on your account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Dont download "NX Generators"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Your account is gone buddy and i know someone who hacks emails and stuff thats how i got my colonel 2 back he lives by me so yeh...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If your email is the original email used to register the nexon account, and they have changed it and deleted the revoke email from the original, then your account is gone forever unless you can work something out with nexon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    There must have been something that allowed them to get your account. I suspect a keylog..But you said you didn't hack? Have you ever downloaded hacks, which were dodgy or anything, because it may still be lurking on your computer. On another note, i bet you'll comeback to CA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Best option is to submit a ticket to Nexon however long that takes, I wish you luck.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Not much you can do under these circumstances. Either you submit a ticket or start fresh. You can use this as a lesson to be careful about what you download I guess. Good luck in the future broski.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012