No more words are needed.

Thanks
    Oh god that's fucking horrible.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

haxforpax (06-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What the hell... I told you never to open YouTube ever again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    what is the video about i have no flash installed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by programboy3 View Post
    what is the video about i have no flash installed
    Jake doing Finn in the asshole -
    By now, Jake's two-incher had grown to it's full length and was throbbing fit to burst. Jake could not wait any longer, and neither could Finn. Jake penetrated Finn's virgin bootyhole with gusto, and began pumping.

"Oh my gosh, Jake!" moaned Finn, "That feels so Algebraic!" Jake said nothing, and continued pounding. Being 12 years old, Finn did not have much of a wiener to speak of. Nonetheless, he began massaging the spot where a penis should be, crying out in pain and pure ecstasy while he did so. They did this for about 26 minutes, before Jake suddenly stopped.

"What's the matter, buddy?" Finn questioned, "You run out of juice so soon?"

"Naw, man. I just had a great idea! You remember my stretchy powers? The ones that make me grow huge?"

"...Yeah?" Finn answered cautiously.

Suddenly, Jake's two-inch-long cock expanded in Finn's ass. It grew and it grew and it grew. Finn began screaming, but not because he was in pain, but because his body was now being filled with Jake's beautiful genitalia. Jake continued to grow until his doggy lipstick was 300 feet long and as wide as a city block.

"Jake... You really are a true bro." Finn squeaked out, barely able to speak.

"Thanks, dude." Jake said, and smiled. He knew that now, Finn and himself were inseparable friends. Nothing could ever come between them. And with that heartwarming moment, Jake continued. Jake kept pumping and grunting, back and forth, in and out of Finn's backside, his doggy balls slapping on what was left of Finn's body.

"B-Bro. I think I'm about to come!" Exclaimed Finn. "Let's come together, as one! As true BROS!"

And they did. Jake released his load all inside Finn. So forcefully, in fact, that some came spurting out of his mouth. Jake's jizz flew so far, it even reached Lumpy Space, hitting the Lumpy Space Princess in the face.

Jake shrank down to his original size, and exited Finn. Finn's body has been wrecked beyond recognition by Jake's large phallus, and he now resembled a large pancake made out of flesh, with a boston creme filling.

"We did it, Jake... We really did it." whispered Finn. He had not much time left in the world. Jake recognized this, and moved in closer.

"Yeah, buddy. We did." Choked Jake, fighting back tears as the realization that Finn was going to die swept over him.

Finn raised his hand, and made a fist. Jake did the same, and bumped it against Finn's. And with that final heartwarming moment, Finn passed on
    Last edited by Arun's Bitch; 06-29-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    not gonna enter YouTube

never ever again .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You know what..I quit, Bye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    can i have those 3 minutes of my life back?
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I watched it all.
    0_0
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

haxforpax (06-29-2013)

Thanks
    I lol'd found it quite fucking funny hahahaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

By now, Evan's two-incher had grown to it's full length and was throbbing fit to burst. Evan could not wait any longer, and neither could Willie. Evan penetrated Willie's virgin bootyhole with gusto, and began pumping.

"Oh my gosh, Evan!" moaned Willie, "That feels so Algebraic!" Evan said nothing, and continued pounding. Being 12 years old, Willie did not have much of a wiener to speak of. Nonetheless, he began massaging the spot where a penis should be, crying out in pain and pure ecstasy while he did so. They did this for about 26 minutes, before Evan suddenly stopped.

"What's the matter, buddy?" Wilie questioned, "You run out of juice so soon?"

"Naw, man. I just had a great idea! You remember my stretchy powers? The ones that make me grow huge?"

"...Yeah?" Willie answered cautiously.

Suddenly, Evan's two-inch-long cock expanded in Finn's ass. It grew and it grew and it grew. Willie began screaming, but not because he was in pain, but because his body was now being filled with Evan's beautiful genitalia. Evan continued to grow until his doggy lipstick was 300 feet long and as wide as a city block.

"Evan... You really are a true bro." Willie squeaked out, barely able to speak.

"Thanks, dude." Evan said, and smiled. He knew that now, Willie and himself were inseparable friends. Nothing could ever come between them. And with that heartwarming moment, Evan continued. Evan kept pumping and grunting, back and forth, in and out of Finn's backside, his doggy balls slapping on what was left of Willie's body.

"B-Bro. I think I'm about to come!" Exclaimed Evan. "Let's come together, as one! As true BROS!"

And they did. Evan released his load all inside. Willie So forcefully, in fact, that some came spurting out of his mouth. Evan's jizz flew so far, it even reached Lumpy Space, hitting the Lumpy Space Princess in the face.

Evan shrank down to his original size, and exited Willie. Willie's body has been wrecked beyond recognition by Evan's large phallus, and he now resembled a large pancake made out of flesh, with a boston creme filling.

"We did it, Evan... We really did it." whispered Willie. He had not much time left in the world. Evan recognized this, and moved in closer.

"Yeah, buddy. We did." Choked Evan, fighting back tears as the realization that Willie was going to die swept over him.

Willie raised his hand, and made a fist. Evan did the same, and bumped it against Willie's. And with that final heartwarming moment, Willie passed on

Thanks
    So sexy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What in the hell...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    What the hell???
    I watched the full thing. lel

Thanks
    This is why I never click on such stupid videos.