Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Who did the art for this game a 6 year old?
    Yeah, the same 6 year old that taught you English.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Yeah, the same 6 year old that taught you English.
    Dave didn't teach me English. Either way that makes little sense, considering that subject was always one of my strongest.
    Maybe I don't always utilize it flawlessly on a hacking forum, but whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Dave didn't teach me English. Either way that makes little sense, considering that subject was always one of my strongest.
    Maybe I don't always utilize it flawlessly on a hacking forum, but whatever.
    Maybe you should, if you're going to criticize other people, much less talk shit but not take shit.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Maybe you should, if you're going to criticize other people, much less talk shit but not take shit.
    I'm not even sure what you're talking about. I hardly butcher my language.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm not even sure what you're talking about. I hardly butcher my language.
    That's not the point... It's like saying "your stupid" and expecting the person not to respond to you.

A) You either take their comeback as fair play and move on.
    B) Or don't leave yourself open to vulnerability, esp when you criticize someone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

That's not the point... It's like saying "your stupid" and expecting the person not to respond to you.

A) You either take their comeback as fair play and move on.
    B) Or don't leave yourself open to vulnerability, esp when you criticize someone.
    You're acting like I raged at your comment or something. My original comment wasn't even in seriousness.
    I've made all kinds of comments about Battle Tale in the past, and it's mainly because you Jews won't give me a fucking Beta code.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

You're acting like I raged at your comment or something. My original comment wasn't even in seriousness.
    I've made all kinds of comments about Battle Tale in the past, and it's mainly because you Jews won't give me a fucking Beta code.
    Ugh, this is getting out of hand. Here I'll just clear something up, I made the ENTIRE game: art, animation, game play, monsters, networking, database, etc. I figured you were most likely joking, so I did a comeback on the "same level" which would have to be joking, if you were joking too. It seemed like you didn't like me making a joke about your English judging by your reply, but I was just saying was essentially fair play since you made the first joke.

I mostly don't care what people think, MPGH members joke about BT all the time. Maybe I'm a little sensitive now due to dealing with a couple "game devs" a week ago who started telling me that everything is wrong with my game based on a screenshot, when they're off, quite literally, making Atari looking games with virtually no game play. Probably out of jealousy, no one likes to see someone else succeed esp. when they feel like they're working harder. It's whatever, I lost track of MPGH members joking about it. (They were on my bitch-head-never-getting-in-closed-beta list , only two people I remember were Autin and Thunder, made him smd to get a key )

If you really want a key, you can get one now, I'd recommend waiting until the 10th, when all features from the game a couple months ago is restored. Nobody is really levelling up like before the transition to an open world, with not all features online. If a high level member (TM/Staff/etc) wants a key, I'll give them it, errbody else gonna have to wait.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Ugh, this is getting out of hand. Here I'll just clear something up, I made the ENTIRE game: art, animation, game play, monsters, networking, database, etc. I figured you were most likely joking, so I did a comeback on the "same level" which would have to be joking, if you were joking too. It seemed like you didn't like me making a joke about your English judging by your reply, but I was just saying was essentially fair play since you made the first joke.

I mostly don't care what people think, MPGH members joke about BT all the time. Maybe I'm a little sensitive now due to dealing with a couple "game devs" a week ago who started telling me that everything is wrong with my game based on a screenshot, when they're off, quite literally, making Atari looking games with virtually no game play. Probably out of jealousy, no one likes to see someone else succeed esp. when they feel like they're working harder. It's whatever, I lost track of MPGH members joking about it. (They were on my bitch-head-never-getting-in-closed-beta list , only two people I remember were Autin and Thunder, made him smd to get a key )

If you really want a key, you can get one now, I'd recommend waiting until the 10th, when all features from the game a couple months ago is restored. Nobody is really levelling up like before the transition to an open world, with not all features online. If a high level member (TM/Staff/etc) wants a key, I'll give them it, errbody else gonna have to wait.
    well fuck you to then .

"Don't argue with an idiot they'll just drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

"It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose."

[IMG]https://i163.photobucke*****m/albums/t289/joshcarr_2007z.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    >Be 6-7 years old
    >be with 2 friends alone at home
    >someone comes with the idea of showing our cocks
    >we pull them out
    >We start touching each others cocks
    >then we stop and a few days go by
    >Same situation happens and we blow each other
    >We try to fuck each other in the ass
    >Toosmallcock.jpg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Were not doing shit now because we want the full patch to come, and for some reason the king always fucking appears at the end of the cave.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    If a high level member (TM/Staff/etc) wants a key, I'll give them it, errbody else gonna have to wait.
    Isn't an Editor a high level member or a bit higher than regular members .. ?

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post

Were not doing shit now because we want the full patch to come, and for some reason the king always fucking appears at the end of the cave.
    Yeah, I understand, I'm in the same boat, I ain't got no problems. I'M CHASIN MONEY, THE ONLY THING ON MY MIND IS STACK THEM GODDAMN HUNDREDS.
    I also encountered a king 2x in a row today, and before that like 30 games w/o one. :|

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

Isn't an Editor a high level member or a bit higher than regular members .. ?
    Just a bit higher than a member. You'll get one because you're in MPGH1, but you're required to wait till the 10th cuz ur never in it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Symmetrical (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Yeah, I understand, I'm in the same boat, I ain't got no problems. I'M CHASIN MONEY, THE ONLY THING ON MY MIND IS STACK THEM GODDAMN HUNDREDS.
    I also encountered a king 2x in a row today, and before that like 30 games w/o one. :|

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Just a bit higher than a member. You'll get one because you're in MPGH1, but you're required to wait till the 10th cuz ur never in it.
    Also why did you take away my bow bro, I wanted a sword and a bow not just a sword, that sword was a one hand item.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    but you're required to wait till the 10th cuz ur never in it.
    I can wait till the 10th ..
    and what do you mean I'm never in it ..?

History

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post

Also why did you take away my bow bro, I wanted a sword and a bow not just a sword, that sword was a one hand item.
    Fixed the bug, that's all.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

I can wait till the 10th ..
    and what do you mean I'm never in it ..?
    Haven't seen you in MPGH1 until yesterday? or today.

Thanks
    Haven't seen you in MPGH1 until yesterday? or today.
    I've been on MPGH1 since the day before yesterday ..

History

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast