Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    As in just reffering to people who use account crackers that they arent alot better than luminitos.No offense to you of course since you dont use it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bluclueglue View Post
    To be honest,some of us arent even that different from luminitos.Instead of reporting botters and getting people banned,some of us use account crackers and crack accounts.Either way,we are depriving people of their accounts.i don't see what gives some of you the right to fault him when you steal accounts yourself....But if you lost your account,and you did nothing wrong(apart from botting),im really sorry for you,because you are not disturbing anyone,you are botting for your own fun.
    Well, Luminitos has every right to report us as we're breaking the rules. It sucks when we get caught, but there's not much that we can do. The account crackers ARE breaking the rules though and if the account owner gets his/her account back, all of the accounts from the IP that cracked it are banned after awhile.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thebigbang20 For This Useful Post:

zerobrium (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Well, Luminitos has every right to report us as we're breaking the rules. It sucks when we get caught, but there's not much that we can do. The account crackers ARE breaking the rules though and if the account owner gets his/her account back, all of the accounts from the IP that cracked it are banned after awhile.
    True Dat, your completely right. Unfortunately to say it

... And than, you got trolled

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Definitely agree with you on the above.

Locke Lionheart - Banned two of my accounts and stops at nothing to hunt down bots. He's also friends with Luminitos.
    oh dam! that cunt is my friend in aqw.. wow.. this really says something about how much of a "secret" botter i am

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xkingko View Post
    oh dam! that cunt is my friend in aqw.. wow.. this really says something about how much of a "secret" botter i am
    Lol definitely don't let him catch you than

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Is this shit seriously still going on?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezen View Post
    Is this shit seriously still going on?
    What shit? This is an informational topic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZalosX View Post
    It is fairly silly that this is a Most hated list. On general, there might now be a "Kiss or Diss" thread because of this.

The whole Luminous affair was NecroHealers fault. If you are going to bot, be smart about it. I've already stated my opinion, so I won't again, but this has gotten a little bit out of hand and carried on too far. As for bot hunters list, whats the point? If you're botting how are you going to see if that person goes into your -99999 room? Anyways I am starting to agree with @Daezen on this.
    Leave I +Thanks if I helped you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You guys are voluntarily breaking the rules, yet go full rage when the banhammer does its' thing? Sorry if I might offend anyone, but only stupid botters get caught.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesRo For This Useful Post:

IfyouknowwhatImean (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Seriously.. What's so informational about well known douche bags trying to get botters banned? Just turn off goto's for Christ's sakes and don't join -9999999 rooms because it's not as private as it seems. This whole Luminitos crap that has been going on is getting out of hand and stupid if you ask me. Yeah you got banned but it's because you got caught botting. Basically it's your fault too because for sure, not only those 3 people listed are gonna report you. AQW is full of douches that will report anyone they see botting on sight(with the exceptions of the botters in SV and ESV).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
    It is fairly silly that this is a Most hated list. On general, there might now be a "Kiss or Diss" thread because of this.

The whole Luminous affair was NecroHealers fault. If you are going to bot, be smart about it. I've already stated my opinion, so I won't again, but this has gotten a little bit out of hand and carried on too far. As for bot hunters list, whats the point? If you're botting how are you going to see if that person goes into your -99999 room? Anyways I am starting to agree with @Daezen on this.
    Yes, but it's always nice to know which players you should avoid or absolutely not add to your friends list. If they have you on a friends list they can plainly see that your online and if your botting, they could expose you to whoever you know. Than that day you accidently forget to turn off goto's, that bot hunter and all their reporting friends will drop in for a visit, especially if their as maniacal with the hunting as Luminitos. As for the name of the topic, I tried to change it but couldn't figure out how, it should just be called a bot hunters list instead.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daezen View Post
    Seriously.. What's so informational about well known douche bags trying to get botters banned? Just turn off goto's for Christ's sakes and don't join -9999999 rooms because it's not as private as it seems. This whole Luminitos crap that has been going on is getting out of hand and stupid if you ask me. Yeah you got banned but it's because you got caught botting. Basically it's your fault too because for sure, not only those 3 people listed are gonna report you. AQW is full of douches that will report anyone they see botting on sight(with the exceptions of the botters in SV and ESV).
    I'd like to note, that i've never been banned before, and this isn't a new topic on the situation it's been around since the other two have. But like I said above will answer you question about "what's the point"

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    You guys are voluntarily breaking the rules, yet go full rage when the banhammer does its' thing? Sorry if I might offend anyone, but only stupid botters get caught.
    And your correct jamesro, only stupid botters get caught. Bot hunters have been onto me for months now, but still can't prove a thing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post

Woah woah woah, I didnt start this, whoever posted about his twitter post did...
    Last edited by NecroHealer; 07-06-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Woah woah woah, I didnt start this, whoever posted about his twitter post did...
    I agree the twitter post guy was the first one to mention anything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I agree the twitter post guy was the first one to mention anything
    yep...........

Thanks
    Why is everyone making thread like these? If you get banned it's entirely you're fault for breaking the rules. Don't get caught, don't get banned. Basic rule of using hacks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast