Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by madzy View Post
    Not yet but people will soon when they release battleye.
    can you get global banned if you hacked before they release BE

Thanks
    I need help! It wont change to a notepad it stays as a sqf or it will be sqf.txt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You wanna know why this thread turned out so badly? When I went to first post this, I wasn't a lvl 1 member therefor I couldn't post
    Links (which means no images or virus scans which I completely forgot about when posting Download) and after I became a lvl 1 member, I uploaded a picture and it put itself into the downloads. I if it helps I can fully delete this thread and start again with a better explanation. As for the people who don't like the hack... I'm just helping the people who don't know how to install it. I didnt make it but I have permission from the owner to make the tutorial.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanx for ruining good game...
    Last edited by alexw203; 07-10-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaTeddy View Post
    You wanna know why this thread turned out so badly? When I went to first post this, I wasn't a lvl 1 member therefor I couldn't post
    Links (which means no images or virus scans which I completely forgot about when posting Download) and after I became a lvl 1 member, I uploaded a picture and it put itself into the downloads. I if it helps I can fully delete this thread and start again with a better explanation. As for the people who don't like the hack... I'm just helping the people who don't know how to install it. I didnt make it but I have permission from the owner to make the tutorial.
    No how about you delete the thread and do not make another one. I use the menu but tutorials on how to use it should not be made. Spoon feeding script kids off google is only going to make the menu A) pointless if everyone is using it no longer provides an advantage over other players. B) Become detected quicker as some idiots like to do stupid shit like destroying servers and turning on the ANN news banner. And C) create script wars, since so many people will be using the menu.
    Last edited by madzy; 07-10-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Understandable... Completely changed my point of veiw. I would like this to be deleted. Feel free to report it or whatever.

Thanks
    No how about you delete the thread and do not make another one. I use the menu but tutorials on how to use it should not be made. Spoon feeding script kids off google is only going to make the menu A) pointless if everyone is using it no longer provides an advantage over other players. B) Become detected quicker as some idiots like to do stupid shit like destroying servers and turning on the ANN news banner. And C) create script wars, since so many people will be using the menu.
    What are you new to the Arma Series? This has always been the case since the alpha. Stop being "muh sekrit injection methods". It's already widespread and deleting this thread will do ABSOLUTELY nothing. Use your head for once, you're not going to be the only one cheating, so stop envisioning yourself in control of everything. Information is free, and once it's released there is NO going back.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    Thanx for ruining good game...
    It's been ruined since alpha, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
    Last edited by MillerLite; 07-10-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Totally agreed, but Skids will continue to do shit like this..
    Herp Derp

Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

- Obsidian -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12