Hello everyone!

I'm not at all a very skilled hacker/hexer. I used to play RotMG when the hacked clients would have the amount of health left of the enemies or allies near you, and I was wondering if you could bring that back. It was one of the most helpful things I had ever known to be on a hexed client, and I would greatly appreciate it if someone would make a 15.0 client with it.

What I mean is, whenever you hit an enemy, it would show a colored number above their head, displaying the amount of health left. And when an ally would be hit, their health left would show. And if you healed someone, it would show a (+250)805, the number on the left being the amount of health healed, and the number on the right being the amount of health that they now currently have.

Thanks to anyone who can pull this off, if you can. I would be very happy, and download all of your hacks.

P.S. It would be nice also if the hack would include the following:

AutoAim
Numerical Health/Mana/Fame(Numbers are always on the bars, so you don't have to hover your mouse over it)
Health Bars Under Enemies And Allies
P Button To Get Back Into Realms/Dungeons/Vault(Including after you go to the character selection screen)
No Ally Projectiles
No Loading Screen
Disabled Blind, Confused, Hallucinating, and Drunk
Fullscreen v2
AutoNexus at 30%
The Whole Spriteworld Hack(With the no slow, no tile movement, and speed hack)