It's an AutoHotkey script that toggles autorun using the forward mouse button:
www(dot)pastebin.com(dot)R4Cmb9St

Note:
I didn't fully write this script. I pieced it together from parts that I googled and then changed a few things.

Things it does:
- Toggles on/off autorun using the foward mouse button.
- "w" key turns off autorun like it would in many other games and acts like normal.
- "s" key also turns off autorun and acts like normal.
- If you enter chat mode, the script won't interfere with typing.
- "Pause" key suspends the hotkeys if needed for whatever reason. You can remove this if you want.
- The script only works while Cube.exe is the active window.

If you want the toggle to be something else, then just change "XButton2" in the script to whatever key you want.
The backtick/tilde key may be a good choice, since it's close to the "WASD" keys and isn't being used by anything.
You would just need to change "XButton2::" to "`::".

You can't start the autorun if you are holding down the "w" or "s" keys. Not sure how to get around that but I may look into it later.
Also, just as if you were holding down the "w" key, you can't open any menus while autorun is on.
That being said, everything seems to work fine and the script hasn't given me any trouble.

If you don't have AutoHokey and/or don't know how to use it:
1. Download it here: www(dot)autohotkey(dot)com
2. Install it.
3. Copy/paste the script from the pastebin above into a new notepad document.
4. Save the document with ".ahk" as the extension, i.e., "Cube World Autorun.ahk".
5. Go to wherever you saved the script and then double-click it.

If anyone has a better autorun script or knows how to get this one to work while the "w" key is held down and then released, that would be great. Otherwise, this seems to do the job just fine for now.

Credits to: ThirdSeason337

- Reset.