Thanks

Thumbs up Buying Nano on Joker - $65

restarting my thread because I feel like it.
    I will not under any circumstances go any higher, I'm already paying much more than I already should be!
    Any one who does not follow my terms or tries anything suspicious will be regarded as a scammer and reported.

1. You must post before we trade, this is to avoid scammers.
    2. add me on steam, skype, or send me a private message here.
    3. we will discuss the transaction and each step before anything is done.
    4. you will go first, I have cross traded plenty before (mainly TF2 / RuneScape) and have vouches.

5. due to not being able to send weapons via mail anymore, we will use the market place to trade, we will count down
    and I will buy it to ensure the safest & fastest method of trading. Once I've bought the nano, I will send payment to your paypal address.
    note: paypal will no longer allow the buyer (me) to pay for extra fees, you will have to cover it.

5. I will include "payment for virtual goods. no chargebacks" with payment to ensure I can't chargeback.
    6. After the transaction is complete, I ask you post here when we're finished. I'll leave necessary rep if you would like.

Thanks
    bumpbumpbump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    stick to one thread, and bump every 24hours. btw counting down in marketplace is no more a way. friend tried to trade the firework to reaper and got his firework grabed before he even blinked. the only way to trade now is like giving 500k to buyer and then he places the item in for the 500k and then blaablabla you know what i mean anyways. oh and btw stick to one fucking thread
    Quote Originally Posted by dldanny06 View Post
    Sold the account to nezinau119 , Made the transer very easy. since it was my first trade i went first. and he did everything very fast. sent money. would recomment everyone who has something so sell go through nezinau119. as it was very simple and easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred2 View Post
    Traded nezinau119 Everything went smooth. Great Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham_3_2_3 View Post
    Hey I just Bought him... Thanks Nez you made it quick and painless, He's honest and nice..you got a vouch from me!
    Quote Originally Posted by hallat530 View Post
    This account *SOLD*
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf007 View Post
    Legit seller, thanks.
    JAGGEDOFF - Good deal, went smoothly. +1 good guy I sold first and he bought second. very trustworthy. (cant quote because thread is locked)

triggerhappyy - bought 6 mods from this guy via skype, very legit nice guy. smoothe trade. (profile wall)

420gawd - Bought 600k + nice gars in APB. I went first. +rep. (profile wall)

I can vouch for this guy. Very fast and got everything I needed for good prices. (profile wall)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nezinau119 View Post
    stick to one thread, and bump every 24hours. btw counting down in marketplace is no more a way. friend tried to trade the firework to reaper and got his firework grabed before he even blinked. the only way to trade now is like giving 500k to buyer and then he places the item in for the 500k and then blaablabla you know what i mean anyways. oh and btw stick to one fucking thread
    started a new one for clearer instructions, no need to be one of those annoying backseat mods. I know how the forums work.
    As for the method, you play on one of the euro servers correct? besides, I wouldn't be dumb enough to have someone list it extremely cheap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by AuhMayZing View Post
    started a new one for clearer instructions, no need to be one of those annoying backseat mods. I know how the forums work.
    As for the method, you play on one of the euro servers correct? besides, I wouldn't be dumb enough to have someone list it extremely cheap.
    no i play in joker, and you can put the new info in comments in your thread, no need to be one of those annoying thread spamming peeps.
    Quote Originally Posted by dldanny06 View Post
    Sold the account to nezinau119 , Made the transer very easy. since it was my first trade i went first. and he did everything very fast. sent money. would recomment everyone who has something so sell go through nezinau119. as it was very simple and easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred2 View Post
    Traded nezinau119 Everything went smooth. Great Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham_3_2_3 View Post
    Hey I just Bought him... Thanks Nez you made it quick and painless, He's honest and nice..you got a vouch from me!
    Quote Originally Posted by hallat530 View Post
    This account *SOLD*
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf007 View Post
    Legit seller, thanks.
    JAGGEDOFF - Good deal, went smoothly. +1 good guy I sold first and he bought second. very trustworthy. (cant quote because thread is locked)

triggerhappyy - bought 6 mods from this guy via skype, very legit nice guy. smoothe trade. (profile wall)

420gawd - Bought 600k + nice gars in APB. I went first. +rep. (profile wall)

I can vouch for this guy. Very fast and got everything I needed for good prices. (profile wall)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nezinau119 View Post
    no i play in joker, and you can put the new info in comments in your thread, no need to be one of those annoying thread spamming peeps.
    one extra thread isn't spam, please keep your annoying wannabe mod posts out of my thread unless you're going to trade with me.
    Last edited by AuhMayZing; 07-19-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Thanks
    hey im interested in selling u my nano gonna add u on steam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    To potential sellers, please note that a message saying "Payment for virtual goods. no chargebacks" is completely meaningless. The message would only help if the dispute is founded on the basis that the goods weren't delivered (and even then, this message still holds little value). Most people don't charge back based on not delivering the goods, in most cases they charge back with unauthorized claims. It would be disturbingly easy for him to claim the payment as unauthorized -- usually through contact with the credit card company. When you consider that the transaction is for virtual goods and there isn't likely to be any proof of a trade, Paypal will almost always side with the person who charges back.

Highly recommend finding another payment method with less uncertainties. It's not that I'm disputing the validity of OP as a seller, it's just that I would hate for someone to go through the same experience that I had. The funny thing is, the one who scammed me attached a message that eerily resonates to "Payment for virtual goods, no chargebacks".

Oh, and OP, please show us your vouches. Thanks ^^
    Last edited by Composite; 07-22-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjarkore View Post
    hey im interested in selling u my nano gonna add u on steam
    I have a couple requests, what's your name? (you can PM me with it.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AuhMayZing View Post
    4. you will go first, I have cross traded plenty before (mainly TF2 / RuneScape) and have vouches.
    Please post your vouches, or a means by which we can access them.

Thanks
    i cant send pms i dont know why, but my steam name is Nachov