Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    you look chinesee and if by anychance you are, my friend is japanse/chinesee and his push up are the same as mine ( no lifting weight but your body only) and no chess=push, So if you not pushing your opponent than no chest, mostly shoulder for boxing but I still balance my body.

also your not going to get big withought weight and you loooooooook like the ectomorph ( meaning you have to eat WAYY MOREEE to get bigger) im mesomorph I can go both ways if I want to as I shown in pic.

with your status I say you have speed but against an tougher opponent who is build he has muscle to protect.

tell you the truth I wouldn't change anything about ya, I would train body weight only, pull ups, push ups. squats ( squats its like pick up a rock and lay it down a line, than pick one up put it back down, pick it up move to the next one, put it back down, pick both of them up one by one, go to the next one, put it back down, pick all three ect ect ect.

just do natural man, your own body weight, you should be fine.

but if you want to get bigger you need to lift no way around it unless steroid and don't do it

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

I just checked you pic your ectomorph you have to be..

here someone who said was at your status

but than again you don't want to lift weight, Im truly sorry man, ill say it one more time, to get bigger in anything in arm, in legs, in chest, in shoulder, you need to break those muscle than rest so it can be rebuild stronger and bigger T_T.

hopefully you find some kind of a loophole forthis cause I tried

---------- Post added 07-16-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-15-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

thx hank im 26 year old if I still could and if a coach picks me up after my psychiatrist that im trying to look for. or he says im good to go, ill be back into it, sadly money is always the problem ty
    I'm not Chinese, and I'm not ectomorphic either, lol. I have enough bodyfat left

you see, as you said above, I hit hard by using techniques, and only a little bit of my muscles

Lets just say that I do diamond push ups, like 50 every 2 hours, wouldn't that bring me some chest muscles?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I'm not Chinese, and I'm not ectomorphic either, lol. I have enough bodyfat left

you see, as you said above, I hit hard by using techniques, and only a little bit of my muscles

Lets just say that I do diamond push ups, like 50 every 2 hours, wouldn't that bring me some chest muscles?
    NO. really doesn't.

brah I tried what you said before, I tried working everyday separate of 3 hours, causei though working more =best. that not true.

if you do 50 push up and lets say you break your muscle when you stop it start recovering than you break it some more, it recover less, than YOU BREAK IT SOMEMOREEEE, brah you literally passed the recovery point.

when we lift weight(me and a friend) we though more was best, but ended up getting weaker. we cursed everything cause we didn't know why but later to realize that we broke our muscle to the point of no recover until 3 days after.

also what ever you do your body fights it. it try to stay in balance, so it will make you hit plateau even faster ( that's why I change my routine).

every 2h 50 push up wont work you can even ask around ( those who may say it does are pulling your pupil's hair)

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I have gotten fat on purpose for those who cant lose weight I have gotten skinny to build muscle for those who cant build muscle, I literally tried everything(except steroid or juice lol) and I have readed a lot and implemented a lot of other people's and trainer technique. with that said I made my own workout from tips to tips that I gather ( I saw a buffet and I pick what was best for me)

sadly in the end FOOD,REST, AND GENETIC are all in a role to building muscle ;3

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

oh btw frost for MMA couch started me in boxing ( there was really no weight in involve ) than I move into kick boxing/muay tai ( still no involve weight training) than I went for submission ( coach told me now is time to train for getting into the heavy division).... so heavy division..... you saw how skinny I was right? that was no weight training boxing and kick boxing. than the training transformation went for submission to have more power in push, grapple for MMA. So for boxing which I did small of it I say your doing just fine I tell ya.

I train to get big for MMA no boxing of course cause I still believe lifting heavy does not = more power punches

Why Lifting Weights Won’t Increase Punching Power I read this a lot and I told the guy one that skinny guy= SPEED=SNAP on those punches and just like boxing, snapping HURTS. when you snap there is a force still left over that hurts the person, I can get more detail with this but I know you know what snap does
    Vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    got the account +1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    NO. really doesn't.

brah I tried what you said before, I tried working everyday separate of 3 hours, causei though working more =best. that not true.

if you do 50 push up and lets say you break your muscle when you stop it start recovering than you break it some more, it recover less, than YOU BREAK IT SOMEMOREEEE, brah you literally passed the recovery point.

when we lift weight(me and a friend) we though more was best, but ended up getting weaker. we cursed everything cause we didn't know why but later to realize that we broke our muscle to the point of no recover until 3 days after.

also what ever you do your body fights it. it try to stay in balance, so it will make you hit plateau even faster ( that's why I change my routine).

every 2h 50 push up wont work you can even ask around ( those who may say it does are pulling your pupil's hair)

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I have gotten fat on purpose for those who cant lose weight I have gotten skinny to build muscle for those who cant build muscle, I literally tried everything(except steroid or juice lol) and I have readed a lot and implemented a lot of other people's and trainer technique. with that said I made my own workout from tips to tips that I gather ( I saw a buffet and I pick what was best for me)

sadly in the end FOOD,REST, AND GENETIC are all in a role to building muscle ;3

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

oh btw frost for MMA couch started me in boxing ( there was really no weight in involve ) than I move into kick boxing/muay tai ( still no involve weight training) than I went for submission ( coach told me now is time to train for getting into the heavy division).... so heavy division..... you saw how skinny I was right? that was no weight training boxing and kick boxing. than the training transformation went for submission to have more power in push, grapple for MMA. So for boxing which I did small of it I say your doing just fine I tell ya.

I train to get big for MMA no boxing of course cause I still believe lifting heavy does not = more power punches

Why Lifting Weights Won’t Increase Punching Power I read this a lot and I told the guy one that skinny guy= SPEED=SNAP on those punches and just like boxing, snapping HURTS. when you snap there is a force still left over that hurts the person, I can get more detail with this but I know you know what snap does
    Trust me, I did judo, and power does nothing when it comes to grappling and whatsoever. Its all about your technique and your ability to hold out.
    I've fought in Belgium, in Poland, in Norway, in the UK, and I can assure you that every guy who relied on power in those countries went down easily.
    You have to stabilize your body, make it fast, and make it capable of putting out a reasonable amount of force, so that you could lift a regular body up with a technique, not just by using the full power of one hand.

I know what you mean with snapping, and yeah, its a good technique, but lets just say that I managed to drive him into a corner, and then I want to give him one full hard hit so that he goes down or atleast suffers for his mistake
    I know that I can hit reasonably hard now without going full power, but it just feels like it isn't enough..
    But aside the power, I want to train my chest really badly, I'll try some stuff in box today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Weights strain your muscles & makes you more muscular. It's a faster approach to getting "buff". If you train naturally, you'll be slim & fit with average muscle size depending on what you're doing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    Weights strain your muscles & makes you more muscular. It's a faster approach to getting "buff". If you train naturally, you'll be slim & fit with average muscle size depending on what you're doing.
    you'll be slim & fit with average muscle size
    That is what I am right now. I want to make my chest more buffy, since it looks pretty dull atm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't want to bother reading all the other posts...
    Using weights can help with speed, like if you run with weights on your ankles, you'll be able to run faster after you take them off because you'll feel a lot lighter.
    Same idea for punches. If you're a boxer, try throwing punches with weights on your wrists. After you practice for a long time like that, take them off and it'll feel much lighter henceforth, allowing you to punch faster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    trainning with wheights will get you more muscle than bodywheight
    but you can get really strong with bodywheight also:

To Help You, Make A Better You - YouTube
    I hope this helps @Frost

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Using weights can help with speed, like if you run with weights on your ankles, you'll be able to run faster after you take them off because you'll feel a lot lighter.
    Same idea for punches. If you're a boxer, try throwing punches with weights on your wrists. After you practice for a long time like that, take them off and it'll feel much lighter henceforth, allowing you to punch faster.
    you saw that on Rocky V?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Yeah, this is actually true, but making yourself heavier and using bodyweights is two different things.

What I would do in a regular training day would be put on a trashbag, put on 3-4kilo weights around my wrists, and then train all day long with a big and heavy sweater.
    But that wouldn't give me more muscles though.. Only speed and technique

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The type of exercising that you're doing just using your own body weight;Calisthenics whatever is fine.
    Just be aware that if you're not gaining any more weight you're going to get to a peak where you really won't gain anymore muscle.
    You will basically only be maintaining the tone that you currently have. If you're comfortable with that then you're all good.

Now in the case of boxing, if this is something you're looking to pursue seriously
    then what you're doing is a pretty old school method of training and there is nothing wrong with it.
    You can weight lift if you wanted too, but it would be advised to not do it in excess.
    Like I said added muscle is added weight, and if you're looking to stay at a certain weight class you want to keep your weight consistent.
    Going overboard on weightlifting will also slow you down, because a lot of muscle tightens up on your joints which in turn will slow you down.
    So you can weight lift it's not like it's forbidden in your training, just do it moderately.

Jump rope, push-ups, lunges, planks, dips, pull ups all those are great exercises for boxes.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 07-16-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

That is what I am right now. I want to make my chest more buffy, since it looks pretty dull atm
    Bench press & do sit-ups. When you do sit-ups, hold onto a weight in front of your chest to push yourself more.

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Naturally training will tone your muscles
    Weight training will build muscles(bulging biceps)
    iunno really
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

Thanks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Well weight are adjustable
    If you are really taking this boxing seriously, then like what I do is not try to "max out" on heaviness but rather attach with lesser heavinesss such as 10-15 lbs which helps. don't do as numerous reps, but do enough to set alight fat while construction some sinew pitch. keep doing alot of cardio, intake alot of protein (good protein {i use soy} not that shitty creatine and stuff since that's for heavy builders). if you pursue that regiment with the boxing you're currently doing you can be fucking strong as torment without having so much muscle construct up.

It helps in the attainment of individual aspiration.
    It favors individual efficiency.
    It assists o an individual's lifespan .
    It has much to do with joyfulness and achievement.
    It allows people to conserve their earnings.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123