Thanks

(EA) EULA Warning!!!!

Unless expressly permitted by EA in writing or as required by applicable law, you are expressly prohibited from reproducing, sub-licensing, broadcasting, modifying, adapting, renting, lending, leasing, distributing or otherwise making publicly available the Software or rights to use the Software (including in particular the rental of the Software through Internet Game Rooms or cyber-cafes)

Unless expressly permitted by EA in writing, the reproduction of all or part of any hard-copy packaging or documentation included with the Software recording media is prohibited.

It is also strictly prohibited to use any third-party software or any other device with a view to modifying the Software in any way, intercepting or scanning Game traffic or communications, changing the way the Game plays or playing in an abnormal manner or in a way that could impair the correct operation of the Game. Such prohibited third party software or devices can include, but are not limited to, those in the nature of “addons”, “hacks”, “cheats”, “trainers”, “mods”, or the like by any name. The authorisations granted to you in accordance with this EUALA may under no circumstances be used for the purpose of creating or supplying any opportunity for third parties to access the Game, including through server emulators or similar devices. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that EA or an Operator may scan your computer’s memory or hard disk drive to detect or locate any such unauthorized third party program or devices, with or without any prior notice to you at any time. Furthermore, you may not use the Software in a manner that would impose an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on the infrastructure of EA or any Operator.

Any modification of any file or alteration of any aspect of the game through third party software may land you with damages.... think of the college student that just got banged with 675,000 US DOLLARS of damages for 30 songsw downloaded and re-dist on the internet!!! songs take a fr4action of the cost of which games do to produce.... only a matter of time, and you ALL agreed to this TOS/EULA upon install.... ignorance is not an excuse!!!! you hit accept (neither is age) "upon accepting" you acknowledge your parents as sole responsibility for your actions; accountable by law.

LOL!!! <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    lmfao.... too funny
    my chicken gave birth to a cow, what should i do now? i needed a chicken to give me eggs, but then i get a cow, god really screwed me on this...

imma hungry so feedz me munchies >:3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Pffbbhhttt EA fails too hard for me to be scared.

Thanks
    They can eat my $*** , they have no personal info of you . . .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malbolger View Post
    Unless expressly permitted by EA in writing or as required by applicable law, you are expressly prohibited from reproducing, sub-licensing, broadcasting, modifying, adapting, renting, lending, leasing, distributing or otherwise making publicly available the Software or rights to use the Software (including in particular the rental of the Software through Internet Game Rooms or cyber-cafes)

Unless expressly permitted by EA in writing, the reproduction of all or part of any hard-copy packaging or documentation included with the Software recording media is prohibited.

It is also strictly prohibited to use any third-party software or any other device with a view to modifying the Software in any way, intercepting or scanning Game traffic or communications, changing the way the Game plays or playing in an abnormal manner or in a way that could impair the correct operation of the Game. Such prohibited third party software or devices can include, but are not limited to, those in the nature of “addons”, “hacks”, “cheats”, “trainers”, “mods”, or the like by any name. The authorisations granted to you in accordance with this EUALA may under no circumstances be used for the purpose of creating or supplying any opportunity for third parties to access the Game, including through server emulators or similar devices. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that EA or an Operator may scan your computer’s memory or hard disk drive to detect or locate any such unauthorized third party program or devices, with or without any prior notice to you at any time. Furthermore, you may not use the Software in a manner that would impose an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on the infrastructure of EA or any Operator.

Any modification of any file or alteration of any aspect of the game through third party software may land you with damages.... think of the college student that just got banged with 675,000 US DOLLARS of damages for 30 songsw downloaded and re-dist on the internet!!! songs take a fr4action of the cost of which games do to produce.... only a matter of time, and you ALL agreed to this TOS/EULA upon install.... ignorance is not an excuse!!!! you hit accept (neither is age) "upon accepting" you acknowledge your parents as sole responsibility for your actions; accountable by law.

LOL!!! <3
    This IS hacking forum.
    I really don't think half of us care -.-