Minecraft Last Login Decoder

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Last Login Decoder
First of all , I Didn't made this , My friend just found it so i decided to share it with you guys


This will Tell you Username and Password Of LLS File you have in .Minecraft File By Clicking "Decode" Button

If you Don't know what LLS is Then Search it in Google


Scan 1
Scan 2
MCLLD_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 247 downloads Clean
@crex Please Approve
Approved !
Source is clean, but I've seen the decryption method before. Still a good job.

Suggestion if the original creator reads the thread, make an option to select a jar file rather than only choosing one from your .minecraft folder
whats the point of this?the new minecraft launcher doesnt use the lastlogin file anymore and uses a new system which is session tokens or is it not?i think it has something to do with launcher_profiles or something but idk cus i just heard this from some random people
Quote Originally Posted by ImysticZ View Post
whats the point of this?the new minecraft launcher doesnt use the lastlogin file anymore and uses a new system which is session tokens or is it not?i think it has something to do with launcher_profiles or something but idk cus i just heard this from some random people
The point is that you can Decode Password and Username From LLF , Theres Lots Of LLS Files out , you can download , decode them and get accounts

-ModRed ._. Have postban so im ussing my ALT
How do I run >_<, I try running it but it just opens it.
Quote Originally Posted by ZenosZen View Post
How do I run >_<, I try running it but it just opens it.
What you mean? This probram Decodes LLS File and Gives you username and Passoword
Minecraft forums ....
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
Minecraft forums ....
Wut ?
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Wut ?
its in minecraft forums m8
Thanks! Ps guys, download saves from thepiratebay . sx or Youtube . com and decode them. Easy, already have 4 accounts
Quote Originally Posted by SoCloseToToast View Post
Thanks! Ps guys, download saves from thepiratebay . sx or Youtube . com and decode them. Easy, already have 4 accounts
Do you have a link to any sources where I can get a file like this?
Awesome been looking for one of these for quite some time now thanks!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us