Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Cube world base addresses or static addresses

I've been playing around with cube world using cheat engine and i've been able to hack cube world and it's really fun. But i can't find the static address or base address for the address xD. First i found the exp address then i did find out what accesses this address, took the address and scanned it with hex and got no green addresses. Only black ones. And I've even done pointer scanners on the address and the address still changes for exp value. How do i find static addresses?
    "Man cannot explore new oceans if they do not lose sight of the shore"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Find the base address. Scan, save the pointers. Find the base address again and filter based on that base address.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Find the base address. Scan, save the pointers. Find the base address again and filter based on that base address.
    I did that but it still doesn't work. What happens is the value of the address doesn't change and is always my exp when i reset the game but when i do that the address changes. Unless i'm choosing the wrong pointers out of the 58 results? Also when i scan for the exp, i get two results. Always. So do i pointer scan both of them? or only one?
    Last edited by matt1331; 07-19-2013 at 09:27 AM.
    "Man cannot explore new oceans if they do not lose sight of the shore"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matt1331 View Post

I did that but it still doesn't work. What happens is the value of the address doesn't change and is always my exp when i reset the game but when i do that the address changes. Unless i'm choosing the wrong pointers out of the 58 results? Also when i scan for the exp, i get two results. Always. So do i pointer scan both of them? or only one?
    This exact thing is happening to me. Just when I thought I found the pointer, it becomes unknown when I try it out by restarting the session.