Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by maribir View Post
    Welcome to the crossfire community. I wish that Turkey and Egypt got their own server... They come to NA, play with high ping, speak bad english, and act like kids...
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Ranks never meant anything
    Well, it kinda did. As i mentioned in my topic; i looked up to Majors, until the VIP came and ruined it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Even farmers like ADIGA, they put alot of time into getting the Marshall. there were like 3 Marshalls. And still, they knew how to play. Theyvwere actually good when they played.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    Even farmers like ADIGA, they put alot of time into getting the Marshall. there were like 3 Marshalls. And still, they knew how to play.
    Theyvwere actually good when they played.
    Yep. A friend of mine jsut started playing. He bought VIP and he is now two stars... i mean, come on... he suck at the same time...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Let them buy at their own expense. Why should you care?
    I don't really care about ranks. What I do care about is how skilled they are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I looked up to ADIGA. He was number one for a very long time and he was skilled too. People are getting 2nd Lt in a day. It took me 2 years to get to 2nd Lt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I looked up to ADIGA. He was number one for a very long time and he was skilled too. People are getting 2nd Lt in a day. It took me 2 years to get to 2nd Lt.
    Haha... Same... now i am Major :P But i have been playing alot the two last years

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
    Let them buy at their own expense. Why should you care?
    I don't really care about ranks. What I do care about is how skilled they are.
    Good for you.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

The problem with high rank players (farmers) is that they think they have sooo much respect, i mean, one match i was in: Aimkeyyyy was playing with one Colonel in his clan. I asked aimkeyy some questions... and the Colonel answered, and i aksed why he answered for him and his answer was: "I am talking with him on TS3 now, he never write. with that rank, he needs a Right Hand, and i am that right hand. So i answer for him." And he seriously ment it. Aimkeyy didnt say shit.

Then i said in chat "He is too cool to talk" (cuz ppl woundered why he didnt say anything) Then i got kicked by the Colonel...

Fuck these farmers, think they own the game...
    Last edited by maribir; 07-23-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I gave away my sencond lt account.. now i only have a staff sergant, with an ak and a m4. lol Im a skilled player in my opinion. But it sucks that it is a pay to level game. I feel bad for all the new players to crossfire. Now there are so many op guns. they wont ever have a good kd. and theyll quit. Like I dont have zp and i hate it and then there are these zp whores and pay to win generals its annoying to me. And.. i forgot what else I wanted to aay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I gave away my sencond lt account.. now i only have a staff sergant, with an ak and a m4. lol Im a skilled player in my opinion. But it sucks that it is a pay to level game. I feel bad for all the new players to crossfire. Now there are so many op guns. they wont ever have a good kd. and theyll quit. Like I dont have zp and i hate it and then there are these zp whores and pay to win generals its annoying to me. And.. i forgot what else I wanted to aay.
    I'm Major, and i play with SAS + M4A1 (normal) or AK or AWM, i never use a ZP weapon... or SPOP. Not because i hate them, its just that if i kill someone in a 1v1 situation or i am clutching in S&D, people always seem to blame it on the SPOP or scar light, or M4 Custom Crystal (nonsense, its just a m4 with silencer and 5 extra bullets... it got slower reload time too...)

Omfg... Worst FPS community that i know... Ofc, there are some nice people tho

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Btw my IGN is: Qz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You are stealing the words from my mouth. They thinkbthat with a high rank everyone admires them. They think they need someone to talkbfor them. Why can't they just type back. Gosh. Ive seen so many generals in the past week where they just ignore my questions and they end up losing the clan war.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Okay, I will definitely add you Your cool. Mine is EchoNomical.. I always use the M4 ofcourse I would prefer an M4 Custom or such. Its a better gun. But I can handle my own with the normal version as well. But then I get kicked

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Another thing. Non VIP's can farm self nade as well. But itbtakes so kuch longer for them to lvl up and it ruins there kd. I dint really xare bout my kd. Itdesnt define e as a good or bad player. I know Im good. But self nading ruined it. Then of course there is hackers. then of course the pay to wins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You are stealing the words from my mouth. They thinkbthat with a high rank everyone admires them. They think they need someone to talkbfor them. Why can't they just type back. Gosh. Ive seen so many generals in the past week where they just ignore my questions and they end up losing the clan war.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Okay, I will definitely add you Your cool. Mine is EchoNomical.. I always use the M4 ofcourse I would prefer an M4 Custom or such. Its a better gun. But I can handle my own with the normal version as well. But then I get kicked

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Another thing. Non VIP's can farm self nade as well. But itbtakes so kuch longer for them to lvl up and it ruins there kd. I dint really xare bout my kd. Itdesnt define e as a good or bad player. I know Im good. But self nading ruined it. Then of course there is hackers. then of course the pay to wins.
    Hackers everywhere

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    By the way, any of you guys know that player Fenix[BR](I think he's number 2 on CFNA)? He became a marshal 9 days after the release of CFAL. He's a farming monster...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123