Thread: Forsaken World

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Forsaken World

Well, ive been working the adresses now for about 30 mins and got all the important ones. If anyone does decide to make a trainer for this game the adresses are as follows:
    Code:
    Defence: 13925ED0
    Max Health: 13924F74
    Current Health: 13924F50
    Max Mana: 13924F78
    Current Mana: 13924F54
    Min Attack: 13925EC8
    Max Attack: 13925ECC
    Accuracy: 13925EE4
    I have the one for soluforce, but i have two different adresses that BOTH modify the Soulforce so im clueless as to which is the actual one. 139257EC, 14CAE908.

I will try to find a few more Adresses but im not entirely sure on how to get the rest. Cheat Engine can only get the adresses I can modify and thus I am unable to get dodge and crit adresses.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Njowils For This Useful Post:

ryzanwid (07-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    When i put these addresses in the value was 0

What server do u play?

I play [EU]Illyfue PvE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Nyos PVP

I think their recent update put all my adresses off, but if someone does decide to make a hack, ill get the adresses for them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

trainer

i am in the process as you read this of creating a trainer i hope to have it completed by the end of April 2012 the new nightfall released and it would be very helpful if you could find me the new values if they have changed.. im looking forward to hearing back and hope that you can find the new values so i can make the trainer

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Njowils View Post
    Nyos PVP

I think their recent update put all my adresses off, but if someone does decide to make a hack, ill get the adresses for them.

it would be very nice if you could get them for me.. if u read my other post the nightfall patch just cam out and it would be very nice to make a trainer very soon also i play on the lionheart server do if you could get them soon i would be able to make a trainer within a month or even a day - a week

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

it would be very nice if you could get them for me.. if u read my other post the nightfall patch just cam out and it would be very nice to make a trainer very soon also i play on the lionheart server do if you could get them soon i would be able to make a trainer within a month or even a day - a week

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Thanks
    I am downloading this game now. Tomorrow I make D3D Menu Trainer .

Thanks
    what cheat engine do you use?