Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    I can see we have another troll account roaming the site.
    We see a lots of that in this website..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
    We see a lots of that in this website..
    I actually meant to say section, but it wouldn't surprise me. I just don't get why users find it amusing to "harass" the others in secret. Like don't you want to take pride in your work??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I actually meant to say section, but it wouldn't surprise me. I just don't get why users find it amusing to "harass" the others in secret. Like don't you want to take pride in your work??
    I agree 100%.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Electro Beat For This Useful Post:

TheFrikinAsian (07-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If you won't post the username then at least post the ID number (house ID) of the account.

I would also personally like to see the entire Purchase History of the account copied and pasted from Account Management, to evaluate how much money was spent on it. This will help determine how much your account is worth.
    Last edited by TruthHurts; 07-31-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    If you won't post the username then at least post the ID number (house ID) of the account.

I would also personally like to see the entire Purchase History of the account copied and pasted from Account Management, to evaluate how much money was spent on it. This will help determine how much your account is worth.
    Uhhh, no. I can tell you how much I have spent on the game. $75. I have bought three 3 month packages with the 5000 AC extra on each.

I did have 7000+ AC from the recent double AC event, but I just screwed it all on Treasure Chest items as you can see above. I was bored and I didn't really care.

I don't know if you're an AE spy or not, but I'm fairly certain people who have access to a games main database can easily look up transaction dates and narrow them down to a certain person. So that's a no go. I only assume this because you have six posts from a two month old account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Around $40.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Uhhh, no. I can tell you how much I have spent on the game. $75. I have bought three 3 month packages with the 5000 AC extra on each.

I did have 7000+ AC from the recent double AC event, but I just screwed it all on Treasure Chest items as you can see above. I was bored and I didn't really care.

I don't know if you're an AE spy or not, but I'm fairly certain people who have access to a games main database can easily look up transaction dates and narrow them down to a certain person. So that's a no go. I only assume this because you have six posts from a two month old account.
    That's not why I wanted the transaction info, it was just to see how much you've spent in full, as most players wouldn't be able to give me an exact number.

The ID number I want to know to confirm the creation date of it. There's an obvious reason as to why the username is not being provided, but I want to know the ID number to prove that you are not lying about when it was created.

I looked through your items, and except for Rose Thorn Blade and Dark Wolf, all of your items could've been obtained from November 2009 onwards. That is assuming you even had those two.

This post in no way has anything to do with being an AE spy, but gratz on making your paranoia public. And I think you are confusing transaction IDs (which I never asked for) with the transaction dates. Even if I was someone who had access to the game's main database, what good would a transaction date do me? At an estimate, probably thousands of transactions are (currently) conducted every single day, so that would be pretty useless.

As for the 6 or so posts on a two month old account; that only proves that I prefer to read than waste my time posting replies to the illiterate degenerates here.
    Last edited by TruthHurts; 08-03-2013 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Highlighting and emphasis

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    As for the 6 or so posts on a two month old account; that only proves that I prefer to read than waste my time posting replies to the illiterate degenerates here.
    Not everyone here is like that, most are though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    Not everyone here is like that, most are though.
    Mhm, most.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mhm, most.
    That can be said about the AQW community as-well, yet.. You still play that, don't you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That can be said about the AQW community as-well, yet.. You still play that, don't you?
    Touché. And while I do still play that, I disregard anyone I see as an illiterate degenerate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Touché. And while I do still play that, I disregard anyone I see as an illiterate degenerate.
    I can guarantee that a lot of the people here aren't like that, just the ones 8-12 year olds.
    If you stick around you can find a lot of intelligent people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I can guarantee that a lot of the people here aren't like that, just the ones 8-12 year olds.
    If you stick around you can find a lot of intelligent people.
    I've not been here, i.e. in the MPGH community long enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I've not been here, i.e. in the MPGH community long enough.
    You've been here longer then I have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    My account number resides around 1,556,---. I hope was "enough", I guess. I, for one, am not an illiterate degenerate. I can vouch for many of the users in this section and say that they are not illiterate degenerate either.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast