Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 4444you View Post

It's not edited Intel i7 + Radeon HD 9970 can give you higher fps than that , and there is a big difference between 60 fps and 200 fps you'll feel that the game is smoother
    i use amd fx-8350 its better then the new i7 haswell cpu doe
    yeah...but even if the game is much smooter, i mean, ur screen isn't refreshing 1k times / second xD
    but i do agree dat the mouse play is smoother...as frankieonpcin1080p would say, its all about making that mouse smoooooth :P

Thanks
    Who the fu** cares? After 100 it all feels the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dotthefallen View Post
    False. You know nothing about gaming.GG.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dotthefallen View Post
    No, you're so wrong.

Thanks
    60 hz on a monitor is not 60 fps. wdf. who taught you this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post

No one actually gets 800 FPS in CF. Ask everyone here and in Z8 Forums. Max 250.
    What the hell are you saying ? i know some people have 2000 FPS , YES THIS IS THE UGLY TRUTH.

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by john.r View Post

let we know the right .. 60hz means that your monitor will refresh 60 times in second then it won't be able to display more than 60 fps then who taught you that ?
    Last edited by Frosty'; 07-31-2013 at 06:23 PM.
    yoyoyo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

What the hell are you saying ? i know some people have 2000 FPS , YES THIS IS THE UGLY TRUTH.
    What the hell are you talking about? Before I was on MPGH, I asked everyone in Z8 Forums that the Max FPS you get is 300.

AND YES THIS IS THE UGLY TRUTH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

What the hell are you talking about? Before I was on MPGH, I asked everyone in Z8 Forums that the Max FPS you get is 300.

I can't believe you because i saw this irl.

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

I can't believe you because i saw this irl.
    I can't believe you're still talking. Just because you were a CF minion, doesn't mean you know everything that goes around CF.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Euphemistic For This Useful Post:

poedeltje (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][B]

let we know the right .. 60hz means that your monitor will refresh 60 times in second then it won't be able to display more than 60 fps then who taught you that ?
    op meant 60hz on a monitor is a fps limit for your monitor. you can just disable vsync and get up to unlimited

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Pics or it didn't happen. If my friends gtx 770 can't get 300, then its clearly false. It get constant 250 like me and everyone else who has a good graphics card.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
    false doe! getting 300 stable dawg

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Nice photoshop bro. Way to use the wrong font.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Lets just get these noobs on teamviewer to show us. Obviously they're lying. a game going at that high of fps would just corrupt probably. The photo one of them posted clearly photo shopped. Only way they can really prove it is if they team view us because 250fps is the max frame rate for crossfire. Sayin you get 1000 fps on crossfire is like saying you get 300 fps in COD which isn't possible even with an overclock gpu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ur an obvious retard.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

op meant 60hz on a monitor is a fps limit for your monitor. you can just disable vsync and get up to unlimited
    ur even more stupid. 60hz on a monitor MEANS the MOST u can get is 60 times ur monitor refreshing ur screen, if u disable vsync, its just gonna give u the possible FPS u coud have depending on ur cpu and gpu...BUT the monitor can't refrsh more then fawking 60x soo its just a worthless number....god, plz learn b4 u come on these forums trying to prove dat ur right when ur OBVIOUSLY wrong. kthxbaie.son.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vtrinh93 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen. If my friends gtx 770 can't get 300, then its clearly false. It get constant 250 like me and everyone else who has a good graphics card.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Nice photoshop bro. Way to use the wrong font.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Lets just get these noobs on teamviewer to show us. Obviously they're lying. a game going at that high of fps would just corrupt probably. The photo one of them posted clearly photo shopped. Only way they can really prove it is if they team view us because 250fps is the max frame rate for crossfire. Sayin you get 1000 fps on crossfire is like saying you get 300 fps in COD which isn't possible even with an overclock gpu.
    ur wrong, my buddy has 4titans in SLI crossfire or something and he gets like 350+ fps...****UT THATS POSSIBLE CPU / GPU FPS...ITS NOT WHAT UR GETTING!
    god dammit...what ur getting is what your monitor can GIVE YOU...wich FOR RIGHT NOW, the MAX is 144hz, wich is what I have #Asus VG128HT or something, can't remember by heart, best gaming monitor FO' LYFE! BUT IFFFF monitors were able to refresh 1k + times, THEN YESH, he would ACTUALLLY HAVE THAT FPS, SINCEEEEEEE, HIS CPU / GPU are strong enough to deliver this, i have 8core cpu OC'ed to 5+ ghz, sooo hey, i can get it up to 5.8-6 with my water cooler but it trottles sooo 5.0ghz is fine anyways for any game comming out for the next 2-3 years, i have OC'ed 1.2ghz gtx 780 Super Clocked and yeah, for crossfire, IF my monitor could deliver 3k FPS, i would therefore HAVE 3k...but monitor max is 144hz, wich blurs a lil, use the 120hz mode
    Your 250 fps is FAKE also DumbDumb...Ur getting the FPS on your MONITOR...thats why if u check vids of CF youtubers...they have stable 120fps, meaning they are using 120hz monitors #BlindRob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Are you stupid? Crossfire has no vsync so my 250fps isn't the monitor. Idk if you know this, but fps and refresh rate aren't the same thing. They're complete different things. You don't get fps from your monitor, that is just plain blasphemous. Thats like saying I could put a shitty laptop on a fast refresh rate monitor and get high fps And get on teamviewer and prove me wrong about 250+. If you can't prove it then don't talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
    ur an obvious retard.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

ur even more stupid. 60hz on a monitor MEANS the MOST u can get is 60 times ur monitor refreshing ur screen, if u disable vsync, its just gonna give u the possible FPS u coud have depending on ur cpu and gpu...BUT the monitor can't refrsh more then fawking 60x soo its just a worthless number....god, plz learn b4 u come on these forums trying to prove dat ur right when ur OBVIOUSLY wrong. kthxbaie.son.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

ur wrong, my buddy has 4titans in SLI crossfire or something and he gets like 350+ fps...****UT THATS POSSIBLE CPU / GPU FPS...ITS NOT WHAT UR GETTING!
    god dammit...what ur getting is what your monitor can GIVE YOU...wich FOR RIGHT NOW, the MAX is 144hz, wich is what I have #Asus VG128HT or something, can't remember by heart, best gaming monitor FO' LYFE! BUT IFFFF monitors were able to refresh 1k + times, THEN YESH, he would ACTUALLLY HAVE THAT FPS, SINCEEEEEEE, HIS CPU / GPU are strong enough to deliver this, i have 8core cpu OC'ed to 5+ ghz, sooo hey, i can get it up to 5.8-6 with my water cooler but it trottles sooo 5.0ghz is fine anyways for any game comming out for the next 2-3 years, i have OC'ed 1.2ghz gtx 780 Super Clocked and yeah, for crossfire, IF my monitor could deliver 3k FPS, i would therefore HAVE 3k...but monitor max is 144hz, wich blurs a lil, use the 120hz mode
    Your 250 fps is FAKE also DumbDumb...Ur getting the FPS on your MONITOR...thats why if u check vids of CF youtubers...they have stable 120fps, meaning they are using 120hz monitors #BlindRob
    Last edited by Vtrinh93; 08-01-2013 at 01:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtrinh93 View Post
    Are you stupid? Crossfire has no vsync so my 250fps isn't the monitor. Idk if you know this, but fps and refresh rate aren't the same thing. They're complete different things. You don't get fps from your monitor, that is just plain blasphemous. Thats like saying I could put a shitty laptop on a fast refresh rate monitor and get high fps And get on teamviewer and prove me wrong about 250+. If you can't prove it then don't talk.
    ohhh god...theres 2 fps, FRAME PER SECOND and HZ = Refresh Rate = Frames Per Second.

FPS comes from UR CPU / GPU and ALSO from ur monitor's HZ...
    And ur a fail, I JUST SAID, u can't get 250fps from a monitor since the max refresh rate on a monitor is fawking 144hz ATM...God...
    IN CF, THE FPS is the Frame Per Second, based on your CPUUUUUUUU, Crossfire is a CPU BASED GAME, NOT EVEN GPU.
    SOOOOOO, the FPS you get is what your CPU can get for your MONITOR...THERFORE, monitors are 60hz, 120hz and 144hz...sooo the 250 ur getting is FRM UR CPU...WITH my OC'ed 8 core threading CPU...I CAN EASILY GET 2-3k FPS...Gosh...BUT...my Monitor is only giving me 144hz, OBVIOUSLY...but its 120hz since i play on 120hz mode...sooo 120fps. BUT if ONE day, a Monitor with 2-3k Refresh rate comes out, DAYUM...My cpu will be able to push the game dat far...REMEMBER, CF IS A CPU based game, NOT GPUUUUUUU. Even there....the more FPS you see, even if ur monitor isn't giving you dat FPS...your mouse play will stilll be smoooother, faster twitching, more precise aiming, thats why u see these asians from Toronto with 10ping and 12312423324 fps, they suck at LAN, they SUCK BAD, since every1 is on Fair ground, but the fact they have these at home and some others don't, even if the other player is much more skilled....anyways, FPS ... Frames Per Second, Provided by your MONITOR AND YESH...YOU CAN Enable VSynch on Crossfire...U can enable dat ANYWHERE...you know nothing about PC's do you? o.O
    You probly have x51 Alienware or dat new Razor Laptop, Lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast