Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ickycoolboy View Post
    Sorry, i guess i am confused as well on why i got banned. (I am also WAY more used to PunkBuster enabled games)
    From their reply it looks like you didn't even ask about the VAC ban, it looks like you only asked why are your items gone. You should explain to them that you wasn't cheating in any way on that account so there is no reason to VAC ban that account, simple as that, don't talk about items or such.
    get good.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lmaobox View Post
    From their reply it looks like you didn't even ask about the VAC ban, it looks like you only asked why are your items gone. You should explain to them that you wasn't cheating in any way on that account so there is no reason to VAC ban that account, simple as that, don't talk about items or such.
    that is true but i dug around a bit and steam support cant get my steam account un vac banned but ill try fileing another ticket

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I just downloaded Lmaobox. And now this thread is making me nervous... I don't want to loose all my items and my main account. too much work went into it...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by msmodz View Post
    I just downloaded Lmaobox. And now this thread is making me nervous... I don't want to loose all my items and my main account. too much work went into it...
    If you don't cheat on your main account there is no way to get it banned. There are thousands of lmaobox hack users and nobody ever reported such thing, also it would be against Valve's current cheating policy.

Let's wait for OP to ask Valve about the ban.
    Last edited by lmaobox; 08-02-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    get good.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lmaobox View Post
    If you don't cheat on your main account there is no way to get it banned. There are thousands of lmaobox hack users and nobody ever reported such thing, also it would be against Valve's current cheating policy.

Let's wait for OP to ask Valve about the ban.
    i really dont understand this i filled out another ticket about my ban hopefully one of the steam support guys contact a valve staff number and get me unbanned or atleast a alternate solution and the really wierd thing was that my main was banned buy my alt wasnt only reasonable explanation is my account was hijacked i mean valve wouldnt just ban accounts for no reason would they?

Thanks
    i got a steam support reply bout the vac ban and they say the ban was applied correctly infact i ws banned in a time span of 3 days where i went camping so i didnt lay tf2 and i dont rember hacking earlier on this account ony thing i can find hijacked

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raga8 View Post
    i got a steam support reply bout the vac ban and they say the ban was applied correctly infact i ws banned in a time span of 3 days where i went camping so i didnt lay tf2 and i dont rember hacking earlier on this account ony thing i can find hijacked
    Lawsuit? Maybe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Valve will never tell you why or when you got VAC banned. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...4044-QDHJ-5691

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12