Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Just a Doodle - My trip

Just a Doodle - My Trip

Ball point pen on A4 paper

@Oneirish maybe right click and copy image address to see if imgur has it larger to see?? Not as good as yours..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyeclops View Post
    Just a Doodle - My Trip

Ball point pen on A4 paper

@Oneirish maybe right click and copy image address to see if imgur has it larger to see?? Not as good as yours..
    I don't know man. Yours has that chaotic realism while all connecting into a realistic obscured structure I guess. Mine is just consisting of very small patterns doing weird shit i guess. I feel like mine could definitely be better, problem is I just don't have the tools. So for now it's been small ass ink pen work with color.

I don't know. On a serious note, did you see the most recent on my thread of the star type thing that was a rotating pattern all black and white? should I color that, because it's been a constant struggle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    I don't know man. Yours has that chaotic realism while all connecting into a realistic obscured structure I guess. Mine is just consisting of very small patterns doing weird shit i guess. I feel like mine could definitely be better, problem is I just don't have the tools. So for now it's been small ass ink pen work with color.

I don't know. On a serious note, did you see the most recent on my thread of the star type thing that was a rotating pattern all black and white? should I color that, because it's been a constant struggle.
    Yes I did see it, it is right below the one I like I don't know how you do it lol and to me, looks like it would take forever to do lol, this one took me somewhere around 8 - 9 hours haha ... ummm... actually, I don't know if thats good or bad, never had a time limit with art, I just let it show itself to me, never force it.

With the colour for that one.... hmmmm it's a very detailed piece, be careful if you do, not to loose detail, especially with dark colours against the black. I like it how it is, it has great contrast, great detail... it is entirely up to you or that "Other" inside, if you fear, dont do it, if confident, by all means do it. If at any stage you get stuck or hesitant, leave it and come back later.

In all honesty, I probably wouldn't listen to a thing I say lol I have no degrees in art whatsoever, 100% self taught, what I do, I consider my own, I have spent my lifetime of blood, sweat, and pencil splinters to find ways of producing what I wanted to see from my work.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post

Have you ever tried shading with a ball point pen? It's a good challenge lol I have a few strictly ball point pen drawings, fully shaded using tiny circles / squiggles