Sleepy
    if you are on contract than i think you can get iphone 5 for few bucks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Something something galaxy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Does anyone know any info about the new iphones and shit ? My contract is up on like the 25th , should I get the iPhone 5 or wait for the one after that ?

inb4getagalaxypostscome
    Polio
    its prob getting released at the end of this year if you can belive rumors .
    However take a look at the HTC one , it looks amazing and has a great built quality .

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If I where you I wouldn't get an iPhone.. reasoning is that there are better phones.. but if you have it on contract and you can't get anything better than the new iPhone.. then why not get it.

I would Suggest the HTC One, or Galaxy S4 (I haven't really compared them all yet, lol).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
    I heard something about an iPhone 5c. Idk what it is though.
    What I am sure about is that there will be a new iPhone released soon. Whether it is a 6, 5s or 5c idk.
    Lmfao wtf iPhone 5C.. sounds crazy. Ha, how soon brah? Usually don't they release shit around fall cus they have some convention, well for the past years each iPhone has been released in like October and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

Personally id get a galaxy s4 but if you realy want a new iphone from what i know its going to have a 13 megpixel camera the new ios and the new A8 chip or something like that other than that your getting the same shit as an iphone 5 nothing really new...
    Yeah that sounds weird why would they skip to A8 without A7? lol, 13MP sounds really dope. My current iphone (4) has a fucked up camera :T, and it's the second replacement lens i used :/.

Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post

Polio
    its prob getting released at the end of this year if you can belive rumors .
    However take a look at the HTC one , it looks amazing and has a great built quality .
    How r u babe .

I'll check it out, idk why i just love the iPhone, i'm aware that the galaxy is better along with the one, but i just love the simplicity and convenience of the iPhone for some reason, i've always been an Apple head lol, ever since the first iPod

Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    If I where you I wouldn't get an iPhone.. reasoning is that there are better phones.. but if you have it on contract and you can't get anything better than the new iPhone.. then why not get it.

I would Suggest the HTC One, or Galaxy S4 (I haven't really compared them all yet, lol).
    I could get other phones, but idk. I mean i'll take a look at them to see if I like them or not, but idk. They're really neat and all but the screen is so large and it annoys the shit outta me lmao well it is on the galaxy

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I rather just for the iPhone 5, the iPhone 5C is made for poor people, which is made from plastic and other cheap materials. If you want a Android go for a S4, or HTC One.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lmfao wtf iPhone 5C.. sounds crazy. Ha, how soon brah? Usually don't they release shit around fall cus they have some convention, well for the past years each iPhone has been released in like October and shit.

Yeah that sounds weird why would they skip to A8 without A7? lol, 13MP sounds really dope. My current iphone (4) has a fucked up camera :T, and it's the second replacement lens i used :/.

How r u babe .

I'll check it out, idk why i just love the iPhone, i'm aware that the galaxy is better along with the one, but i just love the simplicity and convenience of the iPhone for some reason, i've always been an Apple head lol, ever since the first iPod

I could get other phones, but idk. I mean i'll take a look at them to see if I like them or not, but idk. They're really neat and all but the screen is so large and it annoys the shit outta me lmao well it is on the galaxy
    Why does the screen size bug you? I think that's a really great thing to have for a phone, well for certain uses at least. (It would be useful to me at least).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Don't get an Iphone, get either a Samsung Galaxy s4 or a HTC One.

NeverWinter Wiki Editor [08/04/2013]-[09/10/2013]
    Infestation: Survivor Stories Wiki Manager [09/11/2013]-[12/16/2014]
    MPGH-Donator [03/01/2014] *Thanks Jov

Thanks

How r u babe .

Apple said something about a cheap iPhone variant. I think the "c" in iPhone 5c stands for Cheap. And how soon? I think that iOS 7 will be released in September, so the new iPhone will be released September/October.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Get a Samsung device dont buy Apple
    Does anyone know any info about the new iphones and shit ? My contract is up on like the 25th , should I get the iPhone 5 or wait for the one after that ?

inb4getagalaxypostscome

Thanks
    Of course the OP want's an Iphone 5, look at his avatar
    Get a HTC One or a sony xperia z
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks

inb4getagalaxypostscome
    Polo, get that galaxy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen84300 View Post
    I rather just for the iPhone 5, the iPhone 5C is made for poor people, which is made from plastic and other cheap materials. If you want a Android go for a S4, or HTC One.
    Damnnnnnn really? 5C? Stands for cheap? Wtf! Lmao, so it's basically gonna be a 5 made out of plastic with a better camera and a A7 chip?
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

Why does the screen size bug you? I think that's a really great thing to have for a phone, well for certain uses at least. (It would be useful to me at least).
    Idk brah, I just don't like the screen being so big, that's why I fucking hate iPads lmao. The iPhone feels right in my hands

Apple said something about a cheap iPhone variant. I think the "c" in iPhone 5c stands for Cheap. And how soon? I think that iOS 7 will be released in September, so the new iPhone will be released September/October.
    Yeah more than likely sept/oct. It'll prob be a cheap iPhone variant but I highly doubt they'll call it iPhone5C standing for cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    Of course the OP want's an Iphone 5, look at his avatar
    Get a HTC One or a sony xperia z
    Lol what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Notch View Post
    Polo, get that galaxy
    Notch? Tunder <3

Thanks

How r u babe .

im good , Where have u been ?
    the HTC one has the sense skin which makes it really nice and smooth to use .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    HTC One. Enough said
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast