Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Red face Trading an acount for some steam games

Helo guys .I am not new on mpgh forums but i didnt realy like to post ,it was enough for me to read what you guys wrote in your threads .I was scamed 2 times before and i am a litle reticent now about trading.But i am going to trust the middle man that you guys have here on this forums.
    Basicaly i want to trade an acount of mine to some steam games(if possible i would like to have cs s or cs go )
    Now i want to tell you guys the price that i could sell this ,just for my information .This account i made back in 2009 and played a litle until 2010 then i left ava and i joined now again hoping that ava got beter.
    Some say that "she" is beter now but i dont like it and i would like to go "pro " again in cs s or to try the new cs go or any other games you could provide me with.
    S/D:2.00
    Wins/Losses:927/669
    Disconnects:around 100
    Euros:39 k
    Battle Points:248
    Weapons:
    Pm :
    saiga-12
    sr-2m Veresk
    Rm:
    m4a1 mk2(yes i like to play with this gun(nostalgia))
    m4a1 mk3
    ak 47 mk3
    famas mk3
    diemarco c7a2
    cr21
    sg 556
    m14 ebr
    para
    tar-21 (another gun that i like to troll with)
    tar-21 cherry (i would strongly advise you to dont play with the gun ,got so many reports for this gun ,its crazy)
    tar-21 tiamat (Yes i like the tar family )

Sm:
    frf2
    pgm 338
    tpg 1

Secondary:
    bereta Barbatos x2(not dual ,i didnt have the luck to get it)
    mk23
    mk23 tempest
    super redhawk
    and desert eagle (left for about 500 days ,had it like 1k days back in 2012))

Melee:
    Anaconda Kukri
    Holy Mackerel (tf2 on steam event)
    Blue Zonda bat
    The account is not banned ,i never hacked on it ,i dont even know how to hack ,i do euro farmed this days a litle ( i must speak the thruth),and i am a man of my word.
    The account has just one problem ,i dont know the email anymore .It's been locked for 2 years and i cant fiind the dam password(of the mail ).
    I put a lot of work on this account ,i may not be the best but i tried to be an better than average player .
    I am verry sory if i wrote too much ,but i want all the history behind my account to be known.(And again i am very sory for my english ,it's not my native language)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    AVA 2013-08-08 03-11-42-87.jpg  

AVA 2013-08-08 03-09-51-16.jpg  

AVA 2013-08-08 03-09-58-28.jpg  

AVA 2013-08-08 03-10-05-99.jpg  

AVA 2013-08-08 03-10-09-77.jpg  

AVA 2013-08-08 03-10-20-75.jpg  

AVA 2013-08-08 03-10-28-39.jpg  

AVA 2013-08-08 03-10-33-76.jpg  

AVA 2013-08-08 03-10-38-90.jpg  

AVA 2013-08-08 03-10-42-37.jpg  

AVA 2013-08-08 03-11-03-70.jpg  

Last edited by InfernoGalyl; 08-08-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    So you'd trade the account for CSGO?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I would like some other games too ,but i dont know whats my acount worth .Like i said i put a lot of time in it but i would like an omm or somebody to evaluate it to be sure that i am not asking too much or too litle.Sorry if i offended you with my post ,or i wasnt quite clear .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernoGalyl View Post
    I would like some other games too ,but i dont know whats my acount worth .Like i said i put a lot of time in it but i would like an omm or somebody to evaluate it to be sure that i am not asking too much or too litle.Sorry if i offended you with my post ,or i wasnt quite clear .
    I'll make an offer of some games but I'd rather on skype or steam.

And is the name of the account one of those gross ones with xXNameXx and numbers and stuff? xD
    Last edited by <Username>; 08-07-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bro chill out ,why do you feel sily .I told that i am interested in cs source and cs global offensive .It could be those 2 games in 1 packet ,it could be cs go and some other games ,it could be cs s and some other games .I dont need many games.
    And dont worry the name isnt with XxXx..XxX ,or numbers ,just a simple name ,that is in spanish though and makes people laugh cause it exactly like my style of playing ,like a crazy person.
    And another thing after the transaction ends ,i will want to remain a friend with the person that i chose to do this task .(i may be mad ,but i want to belive that i can trust people in this site ,and be like a family ,altough i've been scamed 2 times ,but i am wiling to forget that because i didnt wait for a midle man and i trusted the one that ive made the deal.
    I hope you will not be offensed by this ,and il wait a couple of more hours until an midle man sees this and maiby gives me some advices .
    Last edited by InfernoGalyl; 08-07-2013 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernoGalyl View Post
    Bro chill out ,why do you feel sily .I told that i am interested in cs source and cs global offensive .It could be those 2 games in 1 packet ,it could be cs go and some other games ,it could be cs s and some other games .I dont need many games.
    And dont worry the name isnt with XxXx..XxX ,or numbers ,just a simple name ,that is in spanish though and makes people laugh cause it exactly like my style of playing ,like a crazy person.
    And another thing after the transaction ends ,i will want to remain a friend with the person that i chose to do this task .(i may be mad ,but i want to belive that i can trust people in this site ,and be like a family ,altough i've been scamed 2 times ,but i am wiling to forget that because i didnt wait for a midle man and i trusted the one that ive made the deal.
    I hope you will not be offensed by this ,and il wait a couple of more hours until an midle man sees this and maiby gives me some advices .
    Nah I don't mind, it really isn't my place to be angry about that. I'm glad you're smart enough to want to wait for a trusted person to help you though, there isn't much intelligence around these forums anymore. ^-^

Thanks
    i have counter strike original and condition zero. not much tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I am glad that you understand my point of view .The thing is that today or tomorow i want to finish the deal ,but first i am going to wait for a moderator/midle man/trusted person to ensure that i am not getting scamed(or some advices would be nice) .I want to talk to you about some offers and i think skype is a viable option ,but just to talk ,exchange some ideeas etc .The deal will be made today of tomorow and i think it will be with you ,as i dont see another participant .
    And i am a reasonable person dont worry .The thing is that i dont want anybody to go through what i was.To lose total hope of someone you thought that shares the same ideals as you do ,someone who could become your friend .Like i told before ,i may be a litle insane but i want here on the forums to form a small family .(i am insane i know that)

And thank you coolstrike4 for your reply .I am strictly interested in cs go cause i already was on pgl division b1 at cs 1.6 ,i played allot of condition zero .But still thanks for your intervention.
    Last edited by InfernoGalyl; 08-07-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The deal is finished with <Username>.We got what we wanted .We did the deal withouth an midleman and he didint scam me ,the guys is okey.You can trust him .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lol you type too much for your answer >.<