Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post

I have a friend up in Humbolt that uses that method. Can't say I've noticed a difference personally but being in Cali, I've kinda always been spoiled when it comes to weed. Nor have I harvested more than once. I let others grow for me
    although our weed is way different than cali due to the altitude. Yours is more fluffy and moist compared to ours where it's alittle more dry and dense as shit. Our ounce looks like your half ounce lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    although our weed is way different than cali due to the altitude. Yours is more fluffy and moist compared to ours where it's alittle more dry and dense as shit. Our ounce looks like your half ounce lol.
    I wouldn't doubt it. I've had half ounces look like an 1/8th. I've also had an ounce that looked like 1/2lb. I can care less about nug quality though. Colorado would suit my business a lot more. I need dry to make good "healthy" bho.

and I believe you mean your half ounce looks like our ounce? Not vice versa considering Colorado has dense nug.
    Last edited by Distraught; 08-11-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I wouldn't doubt it. I've had half ounces look like an 1/8th. I've also had an ounce that looked like 1/2lb. I can care less about nug quality though. Colorado would suit my business a lot more. I need dry to make good "healthy" bho.
    yeah it's way easy here. plus the weed smokers per capita is way larger. if you really want to get serious, move down here. I just recently got my badge from the state to help some fucking dispensaries trim for some cash on the side. although dispensaries have shit weed compared to what we grow

Thanks
    yeah it's way easy here. plus the weed smokers per capita is way larger. if you really want to get serious, move down here. I just recently got my badge from the state to help some fucking dispensaries trim for some cash on the side. although dispensaries have shit weed compared to what we grow
    How hard was it to get your badge? I was actually going up to Washington to continue business since California is getting cracked down hard on by the D.E.A. I've been involved in 4 busts over the last 3 months. I had just rented this lot that used to sell fountains to make bho and was able to use it for a month before I stopped distributing. After that, I just continued to do the work from my backyard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

How hard was it to get your badge? I was actually going up to Washington to continue business since California is getting cracked down hard on by the D.E.A. I've been involved in 4 busts over the last 3 months. I had just rented this lot that used to sell fountains to make bho and was able to use it for a month before I stopped distributing. After that, I just continued to do the work from my backyard.
    it's legal here, fucking easy to get your license, and your badge is only $70 and easy to get. Shit man, you come down here I'd be happy to show you our grow, make some bho, whatever. I personally think it's way chiller here, because of the population in california (not that it's bad, it's just way diverse). Or think about coming down here for a week or so, i'd be happy to show you around. @Aborted can totally vouch how chill it is here.

Thanks
    it's legal here, fucking easy to get your license, and your badge is only $70 and easy to get. Shit man, you come down here I'd be happy to show you our grow, make some bho, whatever. I personally think it's way chiller here, because of the population in california (not that it's bad, it's just way diverse). Or think about coming down here for a week or so, i'd be happy to show you around. @Aborted can totally vouch how chill it is here.
    We have mexicans (no offense - just happens to be the only people bitching) that complain about $20 grams of bho. The type of deals that your pretty much guaranteed shitty quality. The dispensaries here paid me $14/g and resold them for $35-40/g and we are talking about bho that's testing at 90% thc levels. Is there any requirements besides the cash? Like proof of residence for so long, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

We have mexicans (no offense - just happens to be the only people bitching) that complain about $20 grams of bho. The type of deals that your pretty much guaranteed shitty quality. The dispensaries here paid me $14/g and resold them for $35-40/g and we are talking about bho that's testing at 90% thc levels. Is there any requirements besides the cash? Like proof of residence for so long, etc.
    you just need proof of residence, that's it. renting is cheap, i actually need to find a place to live when I get back to colorado in november. especially since me and a friend are certified for 99 plants. it only costs $420 to get certified for that many haha. and yeah despensaries sell for about $25-$35 depending if it's wax/piecrust/shatter/etc. that's about it man, i know a doctor who can certify you since I've taken in about 5 friends now. Plus we have a huge circle of friends that buy weed, and patients of a friends father who buys large quantities.

Thanks
    you just need proof of residence, that's it. renting is cheap, i actually need to find a place to live when I get back to colorado in november. especially since me and a friend are certified for 99 plants. it only costs $420 to get certified for that many haha. and yeah despensaries sell for about $25-$35 depending if it's wax/piecrust/shatter/etc. that's about it man, i know a doctor who can certify you since I've taken in about 5 friends now. Plus we have a huge circle of friends that buy weed, and patients of a friends father who buys large quantities.
    That's dope. Money isn't really an issue for me. Only time its ever an issue is if I need to make an online purchase. I'll have to visit during this semester or next. Then I'll decide if I want to move or not. Really depends on the colleges. I would need to find a school that offers an I/O Psych undergrad program which was the only reason Washington was my original choice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

That's dope. Money isn't really an issue for me. Only time its ever an issue is if I need to make an online purchase. I'll have to visit during this semester or next. Then I'll decide if I want to move or not. Really depends on the colleges. I would need to find a school that offers an I/O Psych undergrad program which was the only reason Washington was my original choice.
    I have no idea considering i'm not attending school. look into Red Rocks, Denver University, CU Boulder, CU Denver, or Metro. Those are probably your best bet for schools. besides, you'd have to come check out the scene down here. Last 420 was fucking crazy. 30,000 people in the capital smoking bud haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah, shit's chill as hell here.
    Weed's legal.
    Healthiest state.
    Highest average elevation.
    Beautiful mountains n' shit.

Last edited by Aborted; 08-11-2013 at 09:03 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Oneirish (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    I have no idea considering i'm not attending school. look into Red Rocks, Denver University, CU Boulder, CU Denver, or Metro. Those are probably your best bet for schools. besides, you'd have to come check out the scene down here. Last 420 was fucking crazy. 30,000 people in the capital smoking bud haha
    Sounds dope. Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Yeah, shit's chill as hell here.
    Weed's legal.
    Healthiest state.
    Highest average elevation.
    Beautiful mountains n' shit.

Unlike here lol. Weed is completely illegal except if you get pulled over by a city cop and have your papers on you. Then they let you go if you have under the legal amount, of course after they treat you like shit and question you for an hour to try and get you for a D.U.I or some shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Unlike here lol. Weed is completely illegal except if you get pulled over by a city cop and have your papers on you. Then they let you go if you have under the legal amount, of course after they treat you like shit and question you for an hour to try and get you for a D.U.I or some shit.
    50 reasons Colorado is the best state in America - Denver - Arts - Show and Tell
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Funny as fuck. Only thing about Cali I would be missing is the beach but living here my entire life has really just made that another boring place to waste time at.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

been pulled over many times, flashed my temp papers/red card, they left me alone without one word. plus most cops realize it's not bad, they're looking for other things.

Thanks
    been pulled over many times, flashed my temp papers/red card, they left me alone without one word. plus most cops realize it's not bad, they're looking for other things.
    We had the D.E.A raid Saddleback (dispensary I worked for). They had everyone who worked in the shop contact the vendors to get the product returned. Well, anyone with a brain can realize that a store full of pot won't disappear overnight. So the owner of the clinic shipped out all that he could and stored the rest in his house. D.E.A showed up at his house that night. Busted him for everything when all he was trying to do was avoid arrest by holding onto the supply while the rest of the vendors picked it up in the morning.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast